what old map would you guys like to see in the new battlefield game?

WALKINGCORPSE1
455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i would love too see kharg make a return, love that map.

Comments

• WALKINGCORPSE1
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i totally disagree man, been a lot of awesome maps in the past.
  • ThePunisher_be
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    None of those. Dice should stop remaking old maps completely.

If the map was well designed or liked, why not?

• FightinFinn187
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I suppose a quasi remake could be OK, as long as it fits the narrative and setting of the game. To my knowledge, the next BF is still unknown.
  • trip1ex
    3069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    If I had to pick one I'd choose Aberdeen from BF1942. IT's a big open desert tank map with a village in the middle for infantry fighting.
  • ENGEL_DER_STILLE
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nose hair canal or Damitall peak from bf3
  • FightinFinn187
    trip1ex wrote: »
    If I had to pick one I'd choose Aberdeen from BF1942. IT's a big open desert tank map with a village in the middle for infantry fighting.

Was that the one that had a Bomber and 2 fighters for each side and a mountain range in between the German home base and the rest of the map. It has been quite a while since I have played that one.
  • trip1ex
    3069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12

Was that the one that had a Bomber and 2 fighters for each side and a mountain range in between the German home base and the rest of the map. It has been quite a while since I have played that one.

no planes on it. It was a big tank battle map. IT was a free map. guess it was sort of the tank equivalent to Coral Sea.
  • FightinFinn187

no planes on it. It was a big tank battle map. IT was a free map. guess it was sort of the tank equivalent to Coral Sea.

I looked it up, I was thinking of El Alamein. That was one of my favorites.
    310?cb=20080410110257
  • ProLegion_exor
    3234 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bank Job.
  • BaronVonGoon
    4455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Locker

/forum

• FightinFinn187
    Locker

/forum

Nah! Metro>Locker
  • Gforce81
    3149 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I would like to see Nuketown added, it was always my favorite Conquest map from Medal of Honor
  • FightinFinn187
    @Gforce81 8d4.jpg
    You win, I don't think it is possible to out cringe that post.
  • Gforce81
    3149 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Gforce81 8d4.jpg
    You win, I don't think it is possible to out cringe that post.

:wink:
  • LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    Well Wake Island is a "DUH", but I'd also really like to see Guadalcanal come back; though, perhaps shrunk - the game made it absurdly small so the whole island could fit on one map. Since the fighting really only took place in Iron Bottom Sound and the north coast, you could probably restrict the map to Lunga Point and Iron Bottom Sound and it would work fantastically.

Berlin is like Amiens, so it would be a natural inclusion as well.
  • -Antares65z
    1030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Strike at Karkand.
  • LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Strike at Karkand.

Wait, you want ANOTHER Modern BF game? Isn't 5 of them enough?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm not buying another modern war game. Had enough of that, and idk if i'll even buy the next one given how this game plays now. But if they go to Community Maps, a Trench War Mode would be good. Trench v Trench. But a map within itself breaking it up a bit, would be an East African Map, with some jungle mixed in with like that African Plain type thing that saw some action in WW1.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 12
    The only problem I have with bringing back old maps is IMO it's an "easy way out" option for providing a DLC.