Almost the worst battlefield ever

Comments

• Gmkillers
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I must be the only person that loved Hardline... :# :#
  • Hitman0720
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just have to disagree. I love this game to the fullest. Play COD WW2 for an hour and realize just how much that game lacks compared to this. I don't have to list all of the vehicles, weapons, and destructable environment aspects to make my case.
  • Lykosia
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is objectively the 2nd worst bf. Hardline being the worst. You can't argue that unless you're a fanboy.

You haven't played Heroes? Have you? I'd also put 1943 before HL and BF1.
  • LH44x3
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yet again a thread full of Conquest players whining about the game.

Play a better game mode and you'll enjoy the game.
  • dragonslayerxxx1
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    19lee78 wrote: »
    Well I think it's the best battlefield game, despite what it says near my name i've played all of them. The looks, the sounds, all the little nuances. It's a masterpiece.

Lol, you're ranking battlefield just by graphics and sound?
    Speak no more...
    And btw, bf1 has done both things better...
  • Airborne_Creed17
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Why do the haters have to come here and tell us they dont like the game, just move on.

I dont like vegetables if anybody is bothered.

Can you tell me a bf, besides hardline, that is worse than bf1?

4! Lmfao. Really?
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Everything about BF1 feels dumbed down or "casualized". The prominence of melee, the addition of Elites and Behemoths, the addition of sweet spots to sniper rifles, weapon and vehicle customization being thrown out the window etc.

BF4 was on such a good path. My only major complaint was all the unnecessary gadgets added to the game. Things like the UCAV didn't make the game fun, but other than that by the end of its life cycle the overall balance and feel to the game was great.

Man, I miss my AK 5C...

Then. Go. Play. BF4.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hardline and 4 are easily the worst. But dont worry. DICE LA are working hard to make bf1 the worst. It's what they do best.
  • mad3hojo
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardline was damn fun just driving around with your squad, music blaring, running people down or blowing them up with a grenade launcher lol

But agreed that BF1 is almost the worst, hardline is still worstest tho (not that both games can't be fun, besides BF3 is the bestest ever)
  • ssjsnoop
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is objectively the 2nd worst bf. Hardline being the worst. You can't argue that unless you're a fanboy.

What an infantile argument. If you dont agree with me then you're a fan boy!! WAH WAH WAH. Which game is better then another can certainly be argued. Its your opinion that BF1 is the worst but that doesnt make it a fact.

Why dont you guys who hate the game just get over it already and move onto something else with your life. its a sad and pathetic cry for attention. I guarantee you when i stop playing this game i wont waste a minute reading this forum let alone posting.

ps - BF1 is light years better then BF4.

I know dude, that guy's argument is extremely childish.

The irony of saying "if you disagree with me you're a fanboy", shows how huge of a fanboy you actually are.

BF1 is far ahead of BF4 in terms of almost everything. It's the best Battlefield they ever made.
  • FightinFinn187
    717 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LH44x3 wrote: »
    Yet again a thread full of Conquest players whining about the game.

Play a better game mode and you'll enjoy the game.

What you talkin about? I love this game, it might very well be my favorite. I play Conquest exclusively.
  • Zozeberry
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I actually like it, but that's just because of the historical setting.
  • LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The fact the game isn't microburstingARMedicfield4 makes it better than that game in my books.
  • mad3hojo
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Zozeberry wrote: »

lol "historical"
  • ssjsnoop
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mad3hojo wrote: »

lol "historical"

What's funny?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, now it is, def the worst. It's the WW1 thing that i like though.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    ssjsnoop wrote: »

lol "historical"

What's funny?

Thmmhe clearly didn't understand the comment. He thinks he meant. Historically accurate.
  • ssjsnoop
    ssjsnoop wrote: »

lol "historical"

What's funny?

Thmmhe clearly didn't understand the comment. He thinks he meant. Historically accurate.

"Thmmhe"?

It's a videogame but the game has some historical accuracy.

The historical setting is a part of why I also love it.
  • Sonic5745
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Huh...BF1 is the worst?

I've always thought that Battlefield Play4Free was the worst ever.

My least favorite Battlefield that I've played has to be BF4. I enjoyed it back when I played regularly before BFHardline and BF1 came out, but playing it now? It's okay I suppose, but I don't get as much enjoyment that I used to get out of it. I'm not sure why honestly.

I go back and play BF3, BFHardline, or BF1, and I find myself having a lot more fun.