stupidest Players you ever saw?

Comments

• BGHFlakjacket
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The three "Scouts" sniping in a group laying next to each other. Side by side even. I took all their tags. Why do new players snipe from distance and run a squad boost?
  • Loqtrall
    9766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I could name a couple players but theyd see this and probably wouldn't be too thrilled about it.
  • TEKNOCODE
    7048 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I could name a couple players but theyd see this and probably wouldn't be too thrilled about it.
    :'(
  • Loqtrall
    9766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    :'(

Obviously I wasn't talking about you. You're so skilled, you actually get kills with the Lewis.
  • kreepypriest
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    a rank 3 assault player with his mp18 trying to bayonet charge a galloping calvery rider..
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Watched this Scout place a shield down, then place 2 Trip-wires literally half a meter behind him.
    The moment he went prone someone shot his trip-wires, they don't call him leggy anymore...
  • KrugHerder
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The players who jump in vehicles or on horses at the start of the gams and take them straight to the closest objective rather than the ones in the middle of the map. Serious failings in their mental capabilities. What special kind of idiot takes the car to not use it?
  • abc1434286920
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KrugHerder wrote: »
    The players who jump in vehicles or on horses at the start of the gams and take them straight to the closest objective rather than the ones in the middle of the map. Serious failings in their mental capabilities. What special kind of idiot takes the car to not use it?
    I guess they are learning, but it gets to me when a driver goes to flag A in suez at the start of the game and gets the car stuck in the trenches...
  • Hawxxeye
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 13
    Nearly ever tank/plane gunner I ever had.

Every player who is attacking in the operations/rush and camps
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2280 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There was this one player in hardcore recently that ... just didn't make sense.

I was in a room, reloading my rifle, when this teammate comes in. After about five seconds of staring at me, during which he would have easily determined that I was on their team, he shot me in the head. About ten seconds later, he apologises.

Why on earth did you decide to kill me five seconds after seeing me? If you had shot me immediately, I could have attributed your mistake to simple panic or a twitch-reaction, but the way this incident occurred makes it seem like you shooting me was certainly a conscious decision - a decision that you put some thought into. After that, you act as if it was an accident. He wasn't a low-level player either ...

People wonder why HC lobbies are empty ...
  • bran1986
    3455 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    _I_9TRO_I_ wrote: »
    Watched this Scout place a shield down, then place 2 Trip-wires literally half a meter behind him.
    The moment he went prone someone shot his trip-wires, they don't call him leggy anymore...

This is the one that makes me laugh the most. Yesterday on Achi Baba I'm leaving the B flag and going down one of those dirt trenches when I see two enemy trip wires, I pull out my revolver and shoot one of them, they both blow up and kill two people :lol:
  • boutneus
    2151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This has to be one of the dumbest players I ever saw:

That moment when you can’t back up, fight back and almost sink because an idiot decides to park the dreadnought on the beach and run u over in the process.

On a side note I might nominate myself, because I did the operation campaign twice yesterday before realizing they no longer handed out BPs for it -.-
  • Insidious_Inc
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I was in a room, reloading my rifle, when this teammate comes in. After about five seconds of staring at me, during which he would have easily determined that I was on their team, he shot me in the head. About ten seconds later, he apologises.

Why on earth did you decide to kill me five seconds after seeing me? If you had shot me immediately, I could have attributed your mistake to simple panic or a twitch-reaction, but the way this incident occurred makes it seem like you shooting me was certainly a conscious decision - a decision that you put some thought into. After that, you act as if it was an accident. He wasn't a low-level player either ...

When I first got team-killed on HC and saw that it counts as a death, I swore off HC on BF1 forever. At least in other games, HC modes don't count it as a death if you're teamkilled.
  • herodes87
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

When I first got team-killed on HC and saw that it counts as a death, I swore off HC on BF1 forever. At least in other games, HC modes don't count it as a death if you're teamkilled.

In rising storm 2 they Count as death If i am Not wrong.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    pretty much every sniper ever
  • MarxistDictator
    4215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ^and that's exactly why scouts pull low KPM and score on average, not the 'scout is underpowered' delusion that's shoved on these boards.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    exactly. sniping can be extremely effective when done by someone skilled

but being the lowest risk of all playstyles it attracts the majority of the worst players.
  • theONEFORCE
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    exactly. sniping can be extremely effective when done by someone skilled

but being the lowest risk of all playstyles it attracts the majority of the worst players.

No, they all want to be "Agressive Scouts" but Dice takes away their tools with TTK 2.0.
  • Cedar-Vexar
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Players driving behemoths who just leave it sitting, though probably not so much stupid as deliberately griefing.
  • spartanx169x
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a clip saved, where I was watching a blueberry attempt to revive a dead horse. He was throwing health packs at it too. Such dedication melts my heart.

That is hilarious.