Epic magical moments

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stop shooting me while I'm trying to whack you over the head with my grappling hook Lordmay.
  • Imabaka70
    1040 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That was unexpected
  • lordmay
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stop shooting me while I'm trying to whack you over the head with my grappling hook Lordmay.

Ha which video is that in, the mp18 one? I haven't even got it yet to try to repay the favour.
  • fisknyllet17
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lordmay wrote: »

Ha which video is that in, the mp18 one? I haven't even got it yet to try to repay the favour.
    You've already taken them once! I'M trying to repay the favour!! You've killed me with the Mondragon and Ribby.
  • lordmay
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 12

You've already taken them once! I'M trying to repay the favour!! You've killed me with the Mondragon and Ribby.

Ah I'll have to have a look. Should be on later if you can find me! Although I'd rather we squaded up and took other people's :smile:
    Edit: you have the best spread of weapon kills I have seen.
  • fisknyllet17

Ah I'll have to have a look. Should be on later if you can find me! Although I'd rather we squaded up and took other people's :smile:
    Edit: you have the best spread of weapon kills I have seen.
    Haha sounds good. I'll give it a rest for tonight. Add me if you'd like, gt same as here.

Thanks! I like variety and not being a one trick pony :smile:
  • Chillmatik_86
    2036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My best yet..? B)

Kolibri vs Dreadnaught, and more :D

Enjoy...

• fisknyllet17
    My best yet..? B)

Enjoy...

I especially liked that triple collat with ze slugs!
  • blindsniper63
    1902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My best yet..? B)

Enjoy...

Best trolling sir! BTS
  • fisknyllet17
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Swuheet!
  • BIMBULB
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hello, i sharing my last video full of frag .
    alan walker music
  • MayorMarionBarry
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Counter sniping with the M1917 Trench Carbine.

• Chillmatik_86
    2036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A little swith up, me happy..
    Enjoy..

• b2tchwood
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 14

How come you keep zooming in and out??
    Enjoy..

You sniping scrub!! I approve, I hadn’t used that rifle in ages, picked it up because I ran out of bullets, it’s totally nuts how good at range it is.
  • Chillmatik_86
    b2tchwood wrote: »

How come you keep zooming in and out??
    Enjoy..

You sniping scrub!! I approve, I hadn’t used that rifle in ages, picked it up because I ran out of bullets, it’s totally nuts how good at range it is.

I've used it only once before this, didn't like it due to my idiot close range hipfiring scouting, never played like this but i did like it, nice change in pace. :)
  • Chillmatik_86
    Community mission revives was my initial idea, didn't work out like that... :D

Enjoy...

• blindsniper63
    1902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Community mission revives was my initial idea, didn't work out like that... :D

Enjoy...

You're a class act @Chillmatik_86 great stuff!
  • Imabaka70
    1040 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Adding more dog tags to my collection. Trying to hit 10,000 before the next battlefield releases. I have less have 1500 to go
  • blindsniper63
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Adding more dog tags to my collection. Trying to hit 10,000 before the next battlefield releases. I have less have 1500 to go

Wow !!!! Well done to you sir.