People with multiple hundred service stars

Jluvtx
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm extremely worried for your life outside of video games

Comments

• BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's my consolation after getting killed 10 times in a row by some guy with 100 stars on the Automatico, that I've likely already accomplished more in 24 years than he ever will in his life.

Well, that or I at least make an effort to vary my gun use. One or the other.
  • boutneus
    2152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Git gut?
  • bran1986
    3472 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Why do you care so much what weapons other people use?
  • ProLegion_exor
    2895 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Jluvtx wrote: »

Get better or worrie for yourself instead.
  • S_crote77
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Worry
  • NANACHl
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 14
    Lets calculate how much 100 stars is (10k kills)
    In one match good player can get about 30kills but the longer you use one weapon,the better you get so let's say 33.5kill per match
    that is 3games for 1 star
    so 30 games for 10stars
    300games for 100 stars

games are 30minutes in average
    150hours of pure kills with single weapon

So yeah I doubt most people that reach it have any sexual/work life

I'd bet my money on NEETS and STUDENTS being the main force here.

Top player in battlefield has 2 kills per minutes(with many weapons,grenades tanks etc)
    so 1 star in 50minutes
    10 star in 500min
    100 star in 5000min

So 83hours of pure gametime for 100stars,but ofcourse it is mostly mortar/tank kills so we can guess around 130hours for top player.

We can also safely assume top player is using wallhack/other cheats because he is better than wallhacker and aimboters.

So yeah 150h is pretty reasonable for top 20% of players

if you play 12h every day that is 15days

So to have 100star with every noob weapon ingame(automatico,hell...)
    would take you half a year of 12h/day playtime (loading screen,finding people etc take long time,game start,cinematics)

• boutneus
    30 kills per game, lmfao. Yeah with those calculations it will take 4ever. Again git gut
  • NANACHl
    edited February 14
    boutneus wrote: »
    30 kills per game, lmfao. Yeah with those calculations it will take 4ever. Again git gut

I see,so you are better player than best player ingame,his last 20 games are 20kills/match
    AGAIN get real and git life
  • boutneus
    Wut..? Lol
  • bigynzing
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You don't have to be good to get 100 stars, dedicated?.....definately, boring?..possibly .....but its not a prerequisite for being skilfull that is for sure...l would even go as far to say that if you only use one weapon 99% of the time your lacking the skill that is adaptability, generally speaking.

I understand that some people have an OCD....for those I'm sorry if I offended you...or am I?
  • olavafar
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Guys above. Kills/game is an odd stat in this context. It will depend on game mode etc. 30 is not so much in Conquest or Frontlines, for example, but matches are quite long there. It is a quite good number in TDM though.

Anyway, the stat you want to look at is probably kills/min which is independent of mode (not really but when it comes to these calculations we can assume them to be).
  • NANACHl
    olavafar wrote: »

Anyway, the stat you want to look at is probably kills/min which is independent of mode (not really but when it comes to these calculations we can assume them to be).

But I've included that too, as example i used top player ingame that needs 100+-hours for 100stars
    So I assume my guess of 150hours for someone more average is not anywhere too far fatched.

Then again,i never claimed that "if you are best player with wallhack and aimbot you can not get 100stars under 50hours"
    Ofcourse It is possible

You can as well join boosting server and get 100 stars in day.

• abc1434286920
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well i have 30 hours and 2200 kills with the arisaka, so for my kpm ability and a predominantly conquest activity i guess your 150 hours is a bit on the high side but still quite close.
  • FocalCapybara34
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You jelly
  • abc1434286920
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NANACHl wrote: »
    In one match good player can get about 30kills but the longer you use one weapon,the better you get so let's say 33.5kill per match
    so 30 games for 10stars
    300games for 100 stars

Top player in battlefield has 2 kills per minutes(with many weapons,grenades tanks etc)
    so 1 star in 50minutes
    10 star in 500min
    100 star in 5000min

So 83hours of pure gametime for 100stars,but ofcourse it is mostly mortar/tank kills so we can guess around 130hours for top player.

We can also safely assume top player is using wallhack/other cheats because he is better than wallhacker and aimboters.

would take you half a year of 12h/day playtime (loading screen,finding people etc take long time,game start,cinematics)

Gosh.
    20 Stars with Farquar-Hill has taken me 10h 30m for example..

FYI. Site Manager, Wife, 2 kids, fitness 5 times a week etc..

To be fair, and i had a quick look at your stats, you have a 3.1 kpm with the FH optical which is quite higher from your average with SLRs of 2.3.
    That being said its quite obvious you are not the average player nor are you playing with average conditions (eg solo without mic and meds reviving) - in short you are not a good means for deducting averages as you are clearly not average!
  • ProLegion_exor
    2895 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    so 30 games for 10stars
    300games for 100 stars

so 1 star in 50minutes
    10 star in 500min
    100 star in 5000min

Gosh.
    20 Stars with Farquar-Hill has taken me 10h 30m for example..

FYI. Site Manager, Wife, 2 kids, fitness 5 times a week etc..

To be fair, and i had a quick look at your stats, you have a 3.1 kpm with the FH optical which is quite higher from your average with SLRs of 2.3.
    That being said its quite obvious you are not the average player nor are you playing with average conditions (eg solo without mic and meds reviving) - in short you are not a good means for deducting averages as you are clearly not average!

They mentioned good players, no lifers etc. that u cant have 100 stars and have a life for example, the time it takes. I provided info thats not the case. Most decent players have a 1.5 or higher weapon KPM.
  • S_crote77
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so 30 games for 10stars
    300games for 100 stars

so 1 star in 50minutes
    10 star in 500min
    100 star in 5000min

You funny.
    Have regular dip the sausage time, have zero 100* weapons, so can confirm