I quit.

CrackerSmurf
24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
The 130s in this game are pathetic. I am tired of watching them stack one team. There isn't a sense in even playing anymore. You try to have fun but the 40 day time of play losers make it so unfun why bother. I will never buy another EA Dice game again.

Comments

• LieutenantVixen
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    130 doesn't mean you're good. It means you play a lot.

Also, what are you wanting exactly? That people who are good at the game....not play the game?
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Level doesn't really matter. As long as you play relatively often, you'll get just as good as most everyone else in time.
  • TheGM86
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

well ok.
  • CrackerSmurf
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    I might be, in general, one of the players you are complaining about. I never try to stack to the winning team, but I am level 130 and I have almost 40 days of play time.

I couldn't help myself ... I looked up your stats, but I'm not going to statbash you.

Yes, I play a lot. I like BF1. The BF series has been my favorite since the BF 1942 demo on Wake Island. I rarely play any other games. These days, when I want to switch it up, I get on BF4 or maybe BF Hardline.

I rarely care if I am on the winning or losing side of a team. (I seem to only care when it matters, EG, when I am playing an operation campaign or trying to earn a certain medal, etc.)

Anyway, I have about 5x the play time that you do. A quick check reveals that I have also died about 5x as much as you. That means that you and I get killed about as often (about 46 to 48 times per hour, or about once every minute and 15 seconds.)

Yes, BF1 can be extremely frustrating. You should hear me yell out loud at my TV screen sometimes when I get dropped, or when I think my squad/team isn't pulling its weight.

If you plan on sticking around at all, I have a few suggestions, based on looking at your stats.

1. Try flying airplanes.
    2. Try using some different weapons. Seems you like the M1917 MG Telescopic, and that is fine, but other weapons exist and you should try them all.
    3. Try to earn the medals. They often force you out of your comfort zone, and I believe trying for them makes you a better player.
    4. Try different game modes besides conquest.
    5. Try to play with friends or join a clan or something where you are playing within a high functioning squad.

Cheers

DJ

1) I can't fly airplanes because (A) I can't get them and (B) When I do get them they just steadily sink into the ground.
    2) I use every class and different weapons I go back to the M1917 when I see the team is completely out numbered and I just want to spam bullets and hope I get lucky.
    3) I try to earn the medals it's kind of hard when the teams are stacked and you're the only one trying on your team.
    4) I play TDM and Operations as well as conquest but, Operations is hard to find games and I have rarely seen Rush or the other game modes.
    5) I have no friends in the game. I don't have a mic so I don't have team speak and I don't like talking anyways. I got an offer to play on the Euro servers in the platoon forum unfortunately playing on Euro servers isn't an option because of lag.
  • obisearch
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Never heard of you....
  • GRIZZ11283
    4658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is priceless :lol:
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DICE doesnt care about fundamental teambalance. They just dont.
  • spartanx169x
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The 130s in this game are pathetic. I am tired of watching them stack one team. There isn't a sense in even playing anymore. You try to have fun but the 40 day time of play losers make it so unfun why bother. I will never buy another EA Dice game again.

What system do you play on? I play on both Xbox and PS4. I'm always looking for people to play with. Playing with at least one teammate makes a huge difference in the fun factor.
  • GerocK-
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I never even really notice someone's rank, let alone switch to the team that has more higher ranked players in it. Even the absolute worst player in the world can be (and will be) rank 130. It doesn't mean anything.
  • Contra87
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 14
    @CrackerSmurf I'm on Xbox and have no friends either (not even irl, probably says something about my personality). I'd squad with you, I hear it helps a lot. Also, I'm not a big talker either, don't even use my mic. So, I'll only tell you what you need to know.

@spartanx169x is this the same as your gt?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm not very good, though. Just so you know...
  • Piotrek1983pm
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Level doesn't really matter. As long as you play relatively often, you'll get just as good as most everyone else in time.

Level doesnt matter??? Are you out of this world??? 99 out of 100 level 130 is a better player than level 75.
  • bleachee
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm a 130 but I've only got 29 days played so I'm cool, right? Seriously though, team stacking is real and always will be as long as it takes 5 seconds to just switch to the better team.
    I use server browser most of the time, so I'm constantly dropped on highly challenged teams. It can be a real downer when it feels like 5 vs 32 and you can't hold ONE flag or get spawn trapped.
  • spartanx169x
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Contra87 wrote: »
    @CrackerSmurf I'm on Xbox and have no friends either (not even irl, probably says something about my personality). I'd squad with you, I hear it helps a lot. Also, I'm not a big talker either, don't even use my mic. So, I'll only tell you what you need to know.

On xbox there is a space between spartan and the x like so = spartan x169x. You don't have to be goodto play with me just as long as you can play work as a team for example running to objectives together. I will say that 90% of the time I play mostly on weekends during the day eastern time. instead of playing golf or fishing I game. haha.
  • Contra87
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Contra87 wrote: »

On xbox there is a space between spartan and the x like so = spartan x169x. You don't have to be goodto play with me just as long as you can play work as a team for example running to objectives together. I will say that 90% of the time I play mostly on weekends during the day eastern time. instead of playing golf or fishing I game. haha.

Cool. I'll message you on Xbox. I'm on most Saturday's during the day.
  • DaMutha1
    931 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have 59 days played ( :o ) and I remain mediocre at best. I am the poster child for "just because he plays a lot doesn't mean he's good."
  • V2Face
    2466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mad cuz bad...I run into way more trash level 130 players then I can count. Time dedicated to the game just makes you wiser but good mechanical skill is something you can’t acquire without practice in multiple FPS.
  • robmcewen
    2738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @CrackerSmurf if I'm in the same server as you just send me a message to let me know that I shouldn't shoot at you, I have 29 days playing this game under my belt but that doesn't mean I'm a nasty bully.