People with multiple hundred service stars

Comments

• GrizzGolf
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That's my consolation after getting killed 10 times in a row by some guy with 100 stars on the Automatico, that I've likely already accomplished more in 24 years than he ever will in his life.

Well, that or I at least make an effort to vary my gun use. One or the other.

This made my morning before work
  • V2Face
    2466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It’s sad to see one tricks. Especially the Hellriegel party boys they are always fun. I make sure to teabag them slowly everytime
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well i have 30 hours and 2200 kills with the arisaka, so for my kpm ability and a predominantly conquest activity i guess your 150 hours is a bit on the high side but still quite close.

I'm at 55 with 55 hours played with the type 38 which means OP'S 150 hours is way high

Took me 113hrs to get 10966 with the mosin nagant
  • ProLegion_exor
    3234 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DankDope99 wrote: »
    Well i have 30 hours and 2200 kills with the arisaka, so for my kpm ability and a predominantly conquest activity i guess your 150 hours is a bit on the high side but still quite close.

I'm at 55 with 55 hours played with the type 38 which means OP'S 150 hours is way high

Took me 72h to get 12.371 kills with my Auto Revolver :)
  • ElliotLH
    3196 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wow I'm slow. Only got 78 more hours to get 27 more Federov Optical stars to keep to the 150 hours average.
  • Imabaka70
    1995 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have 100 stars with the m1903 sniper. I work 6 days a week and I am married.
    It's easy to get close to 100 kills in a battalion or two of operations. Doesn't take all that long.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    pfff i work 8 days a week and raise 5 kids 300 stars is not hard, goml noobzz
  • Contra87
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not sure I have 100 stars total...but his math says I should have three weapons with 100 stars... Hmmm, I draw the conclusion that I must be below average. Lol
  • NANACHl
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Contra87 wrote: »
    Not sure I have 100 stars total...but his math says I should have three weapons with 100 stars... Hmmm, I draw the conclusion that I must be below average. Lol

Do not worry about that,most people in this thread just lie. (just check theyr stats online some do not even have 3 stars on any gun but claim 80-100)
    I'm in top 0.1% with few weapons and could not get these magical 100starts in 50hours like some here claim.

Also if you are on PC it is harder to get kills than on console for average player,aimbot that consoles use make difference between pro and newbie a lot smaller

Most importantly,you should not care about your stars,but about how many objectives did you do and fun you had playing. Stars are for dedication more than anything
    Few ppl got 100s in 5hours,just boosting with friends using Medics to revive taking turns to die every 15s or so,so they never have to wait for respawn
    so really I do not recommend to care about it too much,just play how you enjoy it :^)

New system of affliction will be quite more challenging than grinding kills but I would not pay it too much attention either
    BUT
    It will reward dog-tags,so maybe I'll give in
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NANACHl wrote: »

Most importantly,you should not care about your stars,but about how many objectives did you do and fun you had playing. Stars are for dedication more than anything
    Few ppl got 100s in 5hours,just boosting with friends using Medics to revive taking turns to die every 15s or so,so they never have to wait for respawn
    so really I do not recommend to care about it too much,just play how you enjoy it :^)

A very fair point. However, you have made a thread about people with 100 stars or more on a weapon, so it seems like you do care about them, at least a little bit, I'd say.
  • abc1434286920
    297 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kpm depends heavily on skill, how you play (eg solo or with friends) and also which mode - I might be wrong but I believe operations will yield increased kpm compared to conquest, probably also smaller modes like TDM.
    I stand to be corrected on the latter.
  • disposalist
    6941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have 1400 hours nearly and no weapons at 100 stars. I have all weapons and most gadgets and vehicles with at least 1 star, though.

I *do* think it's a little boring to stick to one weapon, but *shrug* whatever.
  • GiovannY-398
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm at 14 stars with the Mondragón Storm but it gets a bit boring to use it.
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'm at 30h and 61 stars for the c93 that's my best sidearm
  • NLBartmaN
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'm at 30h and 61 stars for the c93 that's my best sidearm

Seems logical to me, that sidearms take a lot less time, because you only take it out when you almost for sure can fire at that moment ..

You don't walk around with your sidearm but with your primary weapon.. so those minutes don't count ..
  • ProLegion_exor
    3234 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NANACHl wrote: »
    Contra87 wrote: »

Do not worry about that,most people in this thread just lie. (just check theyr stats online some do not even have 3 stars on any gun but claim 80-100)
    I'm in top 0.1% with few weapons and could not get these magical 100starts in 50hours like some here claim.
    I’ve never lied here.
    Just because you can’t do it, others can actually.
    I have 1400 hours nearly and no weapons at 100 stars. I have all weapons and most gadgets and vehicles with at least 1 star, though.

I *do* think it's a little boring to stick to one weapon, but *shrug* whatever.
    Hours are not relevant, kills are. How many fo you have?
  • NLBartmaN
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 14
    To do 100 ServiceStars with a weapon in 50 hours you need 10000/(50h*60m) = 3.33 kpm ..
    That means you need to kill someone every 18 seconds ..

Looking for someone to kill and constantly walking around with that gun makes that impossible or every game must be "perfect for 50 hours in a row ..

Destroying planes/tanks and other "objectives" is not an option, then the KPM will drop too much, maybe that is why high kpm players are not the best "team" players ..

Also medals and other assignments are not an option, because they also will make the KPM drop.

It can be done with things like grenades, knives and sidearms, so weapons you don't walk around with and are instant (or with grenades multiple) kills ..

I prefer playing with as much weapons as possible and prefer destroying vehicles and PTFO, so I guess I will never get a weapon at 100 ServiceStars ..
  • MarxistDictator
    4215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah I'm no where close to 100 stars with any gun, most I have is 50. Variety keeps the infantry game fresh to me.

I do have almost 400 attack plane stars though since vehicles are not unique or varied enough to warrant cycling through the badly balanced ones. Especially the ram magnet.
  • fortress66
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i just like to try different guns. Cannot keep the same set over and over and over.