What are your top 2 maps?

skates15
314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
What are the top two maps you enjoy playing? Mine is Verdun and Grappa.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    2526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a tough one but I'm going to have to go with Argonne Forest and Amiens.
  • Hypnotic5493
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Argonne and fort de vaux
  • Denisa_Rowen
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fort and Achi Babba
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amiens and Ballroom Blitz.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amiens and Verdun.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    St. Quentin and Sinai.
  • LieutenantVixen
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    St. Quinten and Monte Grappa.
  • Sonic5745
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Amiens and St. Quentin.

I somehow never get tired of those two.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Every map on the French DLC was awesome
  • grrlpurple
    576 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    St Quentin and Amiens :-)
  • NANACHl
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fort focus and there is no second map coming even close to fantastic Fort,map where you can see enemy,map where campers and non campers can enjoy the same,map with lots of exp/minute,map with no stinky vehicles

Now if i found 24/7 fort server WITH NO EXPLOSIVES
    I would play it 25/8

It is almost as good as BF3 Metro map

Suprisingly I like Achi baba,maybe because it is new

2 Worst: heligoland bight,heligoland bight
  • trip1ex
    2434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    soissons and grappa
  • Roy57on
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Verdun and Albion.

Verdun
    - I love it on conquest and Operations (attacking & defending).
    - I love using the Trench Raider on this map more than the other TSNP maps.
    - No behemoths.
    - Each game is competitive and/or fast-paced.

Albion
    - One of the most unique maps in the game that can have 1 of 2 separate behemoths. Both don't have a dramatic effect on gameplay on this map.
    - Each class can dominate this map if used correctly.
    - The Plane and Boat gameplay is more enjoyable than Zebrugge/Heligoland.
    - This map added the Y-Lighters and the coastal cannons. While not changing much, it provided something different to the other ITNOTT dlc maps.

Honorable mentions: Ballroom Blitz and Volga River (Conquest and Operations).
  • Monranian
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Achi Baba (Operations, attack) and St Quentin (Operations, attack).
  • BaronVonGoon
    4438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I only play conquest and right now my favourites are Amiens, Volga River, and Brusilov.
  • kreepypriest
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    fort de vaux and amiens
  • WetFishDB
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just two is really hard. I really like:

Amiens
    Brusilov Keep
    Argonne Forest
    Tsaritsyn

probably in that order. I think not having planes probably makes them much more enjoyable maps for me.
  • louismaxy
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Amiens on Front lines
    Albion on Domination
    Overall enjoy all the map's tho
  • Danz_RS
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sharqi Peninsula and Azadi Palace.
  • EdwinSpangler
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sinai and another vanilla map that I cant remember the name of.. The big red spot map, you know....