End of round screens not loading?

Puckerbucket
678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I've been scarce on the boards last couple weeks, but I've made a fair effort and don't find any existing threads on this. I play on XB1, and for the last week or two I've had a recurring problem with end of round screens not loading. Just wondering if it's me alone? Doesn't happen all the time, but quite often now... I see the "best squad" screen, but then when it's time for the highlights/stats/scores, I get the "loading" turning circle. Sometimes the screens will load very late, with little or no time to scroll through them, and other times, they will never appear at all by the time the next round starts. Been playing since March of last year, and this is the first time this has cropped up. Just me? Anyone else?

Comments

• Contra87
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 26
    I get it too. I think I first noticed it last weekend. Happens maybe one out of four or five matches.

Edit: Also Xbox.
  • OrionPherrit
    298 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guess it’s our new bug-of-the-week. :# I just wait for the results & highlights to display, watch the white circle spin around until I’m hypnotized, 0_o then onto the next match. Too bad, I wanted to see my K/D. :|
  • davey7304
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To the OP you're not alone. Also on Xbox.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought it was my connection. Looks like it's both consoles since I'm on PS4
  • dcs500
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pretty common on PS4 to.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep, yesterday and the day before. Not every match. I'm on ps4
  • MogwaiWarrior
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    First started happening to me just last night. I’m on Xbox.
  • beetroot888
    739 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fixed servers last week, introduced this bug. Classic dice incompetence. Not game breaking so won't be fixed till Apr or Mar if fixed at all.
  • RomioiStrategos
    397 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have it too, my friend. It started for me the day before yesterday.
  • ROGUExLEADERx
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, plus everyones Emblems aren't loading for entire games 50% of the time.
  • bigynzing
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here....on xbox.
  • disposalist
    6941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's been doing that off and on since the last patch for me - I think it's related to the generally stuttery menus - things just take an age to load or stop bothering.
  • spartanx169x
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been scarce on the boards last couple weeks, but I've made a fair effort and don't find any existing threads on this. I play on XB1, and for the last week or two I've had a recurring problem with end of round screens not loading. Just wondering if it's me alone? Doesn't happen all the time, but quite often now... I see the "best squad" screen, but then when it's time for the highlights/stats/scores, I get the "loading" turning circle. Sometimes the screens will load very late, with little or no time to scroll through them, and other times, they will never appear at all by the time the next round starts. Been playing since March of last year, and this is the first time this has cropped up. Just me? Anyone else?

You are not alone. As it is this game struggles to run on the XB1 even 18 months after launch. for better or worse, I have become highly motivated to upgrade to the XB1 X. Ths game and other titles simply run better on the X and I will bet it is giving players a distinct advantage.
  • Puckerbucket
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here, plus everyones Emblems aren't loading for entire games 50% of the time.

YES this one too. I play with my platoon almost every night, and this is an ongoing migraine. Sometimes have to join 6 or 7 conquest servers before I find one that will show platoons/emblems. Oddly enough, it seems to be confined to East US servers (where I'm located). I can go to ANY West US, South American, or European server and there is no problem. But if I try to play on East US, more than half of the conquest servers show no platoon tags or emblems.
  • ROGUExLEADERx
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play on East US too. I'll try playing on West. If it's not one thing it's the other right haha.
  • exminer62
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had this problem for several weeks on PS4. I kept hoping they would fix it by now but to think they would do something good and helpful was just crazy.
  • Sonic5745
    394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've had this happen on occasion on PS4. Incredibly infuriating when you have a really good match and want to see how you performed compared to others, but can't because the scoreboard won't load.

I'd honestly prefer the old scoreboards in previous games like BF3/4/Hardline. At least to my knowledge, those always loaded...
  • beetroot888
    739 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Too many issues with this game. If its not on dices end it's caused by the community. Either way it's just not a fun game to play anymore.
  • StarvingMillions
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 20
    I play on both PS4 and Xbox One and can also confirm that this phenomenon occurs on both platforms since several weeks ago. Annoying to say the least. I hope they'll fix it permanently in tomorrow's patch, but who knows if they'll break something else entirely during this process?
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've also seen glitchy scoreboard loading. The scoreboard will sometimes will load infinity or after a abnormally long delay.