Fix your balancing

maximushibee10
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited February 14
Fix your **** balancing dice. game after **** game after **** game the team I always seem to be in continue to get base raped in pretty much every map. And I always end up losing by about 400 tickets. Why after every update do you consistently make it worse?.

I am so sick of this Utterly shite game it’s put me of buying your next peice of **** battlefield 2018. No wonder your player count is getting worse.

Don’t really care what everyone else thinks of the game and I know I’ll be getting banned but at this point I really do not give a ****. What a waste of **** money this has turned out to be.

Bye

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bye bye
  • spartanx169x
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have said many times already that it is incredibly infuriating that they did this UNWANTED TTK update that nobody asked for when matchmaking is as bad as it has ever been.
  • KidJesus
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 14
    I'd say this is worst balancing or matchmaking I've ever seen in any modern fps, but there is none to begin with. It's really sapping my will to keep playing, which is disappointing, because I very much want to enjoy this game.