TTK 2.0 is live!!

Comments

• MarxistDictator
    4215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But it feels that way, just like the game feels less fun. Doing better at it makes it less fun.
  • Dogwoggle11
    1917 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But it feels that way, just like the game feels less fun. Doing better at it makes it less fun.

Unless you want everything cut out for you, that is.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    2861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

So when are you going to show us your mlg pro skills? Beeing waiting for that for quite some time.
  • theONEFORCE
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

So when are you going to show us your mlg pro skills? Beeing waiting for that for quite some time.

He is referencing all of the people who are saying, "I'm playing much better, but the new TTK makes it less fun", for those that can't keep up.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    2861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

He is referencing all of the people who are saying, "I'm playing much better, but the new TTK makes it less fun", for those that can't keep up.

And I'm referencing his impressive pro skills he's been proud of for the whole 118 pages of this thread but haven't shown any. It's just not fair, people want to be pround of him too.
  • theONEFORCE
    2322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

And I'm referencing his impressive pro skills he's been proud of for the whole 118 pages of this thread but haven't shown any. It's just not fair, people want to be pround of him too.

I'm sure he's terrible and has no idea what he's talking about.
  • llPhantom_Limbll

I'm sure he's terrible and has no idea what he's talking about.

I'm sure you're completely wrong. Just wait for the proofs.
  • MarxistDictator
    4215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When did I promise you that? Lol. I've offered to play my fans on the Xbox, they just left the stove on or something. That's about it.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Don't be shy. Pros aren't hiding their skills from the audience.
  • MarxistDictator
    Where's the clips of the game being too easy? If you guys are all superstars now should be easy.

I only remember seeing the forum support expert going 14-12 despite the game being easy mode post patch.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    edited February 14
    Where did I say the game is too easy or too hard? Don't confuse me please.
    On the other hand everybody is well aware of your mlg pro skills. So we just want to see those in action. Maybe you're a potential e-sports superstar.
  • MarxistDictator
    No that's just you projecting in your usual angry I take the internet way too seriously fashion. Not once have I even bragged here or literally anywhere on this board but you're stuffing words in my mouth like a child and insisting on something stupid now because you hate this game and feel compelled to whine about it to everyone, like the other TTK heroes proving how action packed their lives are whining about a game they apparently do not enjoy anymore.

I didn't claim squat, meanwhile people have claimed the game is just too easy now despite (still) pulling low score. So let's see them, people making the claim. Burden of proof.
  • aseveredfoot
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, regardless of anyone's opinion on the forums, the proof of rather or not 2.0 was good or bad is in the player population and quite frankly, they are starting to tank. The next few weeks will give us the full story, but the current trend is concerning.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30
    Xbox stayed the same so now I can say with absolute certainty that Xbox players enjoy the patch.
    If it were true, it's yet another reason console should be balanced and developed separately. Perhaps amped up CQC fits in nicely with Aim Assist and Auto Rotation.

I can say as a console player that aim assist and amped up CQC makes the game even more irritating, knowing you're losing fights to lesser skilled players. It's especially so since they stealth buffed AA in the TTK patch. Aim assist was in a really good place at the first half of TT release, and by that I mean it was so subtle it barely worked and it felt like you earned your kills, and those 50-12 rounds were down to good aim.

The aim assist after the patch was still way over powered. The TTK just highlighted that. Plus, people that were exposed by the AA nerf had time to adjust for the new AA by the time the Jan patch dropped.

I would at least like to see some sort of evidence that isn't anecdotal about a stealth AA buff before I believe it.

Good luck getting that evidence, what do you want me to do? Go in and analyze the aim assist code? lol.

I play on a comp team and we spend quite a bit of time in private servers learning what's been changed in the last patch, what's better, what's worse and how to try and adapt to it.

We play in a league that requires AA to be off. Slowdown is allowed so KBM guys don't just dominate. So we have rotation disabled on the server. After the patch, everyone noticed that even with slowdown only, when you ADS, your sights will be pulled after moving targets, which was not the case before. Now it is. It even follows sliding players now, without any input from the player; this would occur just aimed at an enemy player with the right stick not even being touched. But the slowdown now behaves exactly like auto-rotation now.

^ Obviously this is still anecdotal, but with a team of 50+ with combined thousands of hours of game time, we can tell differences. Most of us have disabled even slowdown now to get back to feeling in control of our aim. Trust me, it happened. Just because no one has done the legwork to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, doesn't mean it didn't.

If you want a giant, neon flashing sign, I'm sorry, you're just not gonna get it.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Hating the game? What pills have you been taking recently? Are you sure those are safe for the health?

I don't hate the game I don't like the changes LA enforced on us. Because the minority asked for those and yet LA just did what they did. It's not a secret if something is controversial enough, the developer should listen to both sides and try to find the middleground. Instead we've got a bunch of LA zealots agreeing to every single their move making sure to get it done and silencing any sort of opposition. That's what bothering me the most.

I couldn't care less about your so-called opinion because we all know how important video games to you. All I wanted is to see you and your local accomplices to stop acting like a bunch of pretencious human beings putting their "opinions" as facts and above everyone else. But I guess that's too much and will never happen because people never change and even timeouts can't fix that,
  • theONEFORCE
    Well, regardless of anyone's opinion on the forums, the proof of rather or not 2.0 was good or bad is in the player population and quite frankly, they are starting to tank. The next few weeks will give us the full story, but the current trend is concerning.
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population?days=30
    Xbox stayed the same so now I can say with absolute certainty that Xbox players enjoy the patch.
    If it were true, it's yet another reason console should be balanced and developed separately. Perhaps amped up CQC fits in nicely with Aim Assist and Auto Rotation.

I can say as a console player that aim assist and amped up CQC makes the game even more irritating, knowing you're losing fights to lesser skilled players. It's especially so since they stealth buffed AA in the TTK patch. Aim assist was in a really good place at the first half of TT release, and by that I mean it was so subtle it barely worked and it felt like you earned your kills, and those 50-12 rounds were down to good aim.

The aim assist after the patch was still way over powered. The TTK just highlighted that. Plus, people that were exposed by the AA nerf had time to adjust for the new AA by the time the Jan patch dropped.

I would at least like to see some sort of evidence that isn't anecdotal about a stealth AA buff before I believe it.

Good luck getting that evidence, what do you want me to do? Go in and analyze the aim assist code? lol.

I play on a comp team and we spend quite a bit of time in private servers learning what's been changed in the last patch, what's better, what's worse and how to try and adapt to it.

We play in a league that requires AA to be off. Slowdown is allowed so KBM guys don't just dominate. So we have rotation disabled on the server. After the patch, everyone noticed that even with slowdown only, when you ADS, your sights will be pulled after moving targets, which was not the case before. Now it is. It even follows sliding players now, without any input from the player; this would occur just aimed at an enemy player with the right stick not even being touched. But the slowdown now behaves exactly like auto-rotation now.

^ Obviously this is still anecdotal, but with a team of 50+ with combined thousands of hours of game time, we can tell differences. Most of us have disabled even slowdown now to get back to feeling in control of our aim. Trust me, it happened. Just because no one has done the legwork to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, doesn't mean it didn't.

If you want a giant, neon flashing sign, I'm sorry, you're just not gonna get it.

The slowdown has always followed players like a magnet with its tracking. Its the most irritating thing about it. I have experienced the tracking being extremely strong before and after the patch and since launch. Sometimes it will pull me inches away from my intended target to another one that I wasn't even aware was there. And then 90% of the time I don't notice it. There is something in the game that happens from time to time that causes it to wig out. I doubt Dice even knows what it is or maybe they do and they can't fix it. I think tracking should be removed from slowdown and be made into its own thing or removed entirely.
  • MarxistDictator
    Nah that's just more ignorant garbage like the idea that I have cronies working this thread to rile people. You really need a break man.

And considering all I see is bait or hate from you in threads I'm having a hard time believing you don't hate this game. Kind of like how it's funny that to some people doing better at the same game makes it less fun. All the things that the game has conditioned you to think are fun are apparently not fun lol. Apparently the 'challenge' is gone as though this game were once strenuous to play.

I think it's more telling of some other crisis in life if getting kills and pulling large scores isn't enjoyable, clearly it's not the only thing that lost its luster :D
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Yeah, that's the way to discard all other opinions. Just call them bait and keep pushing yours. Not surprised one bit here.

Also, I didn't have any issue of pulling dem "large scores" before the patch went live. Why would I need it anyway? Because someone at LA thought that the most popular and strong class in game is actually weak and pathetic so it should be immidiately buffed? The patch didn't solve anything in regard of game balance. So why did LA waste much time and resources to fix nothing? To give EA the feeling they are being active at game development?
  • MarxistDictator
    Nah it literally just is trash considering it's all a bunch of pointless noise over things I didn't say. IE projecting. I don't really want to get into some internet ego scrap over a bunch of garbage I never said since it's just pathetic at this point on these forums. I already have a group of dedicated losers to bite at me whenever I post, we can seriously start staying on topic instead.

I've also never even said it's perfect, just that I prefer a game balance where there isn't any truly bad guns (until the apocalypse SMG). Its not amazing but the old system was worse so whatever.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Actually those people wouldn't "bite" you if you tried to stay reasonable instead of going full "my opinion > your opinion" thingy.
    But at least you admit you're not a completely formed zealot of LA. Maybe there is hope after all.
    Also, regarding weapon balance we will check the stats in about 2 weeks to see if there are really "no truly bad guns" or it's another fiction of the ttk patch.
This discussion has been closed.