Weekly BF

10 Original (non-expansion) Operator Specific Guns And/or Gadgets

Blutwor
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello guys,

I am really desperad right now... I am trying to unlock the ARM, but Pre-requirements in battlelog still shows, that I need to purchase 10 Original (non-expansion) Operator Specific Guns And/or Gadgets. I purchased everything that was possible for Operator, but still do not get this point done.

Can someone of you look at my profile and tell me, what am I still missing?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/Blutwor/

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try purchasing the T62 Cew and Tracking Dart, then play a game to allow it to verify ownership with Battlelog. That and/or purchasing the AKS-74U.
  • Blutwor
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok. Thanks. I will let you know if it helped.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Blutwor wrote: »

Don't forget the AKS-74U.
  • Blutwor
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Closed for necro posting.
This discussion has been closed.