Weekly BF

Lag when firing

Comments

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    shaase4 wrote: »
    I have the Xbox One. I have only used Support and Assault classes since yesterday's 7+ gb update. Everything in the game seems to work ok except when you aim any weapon at an enemy and start shooting. The screen refresh lags. You can aim at other things like rocks, dirt, etc and firing works just fine. Seems to only occurs when you target other players? From within BF1, the leaderboard shows my ping around 50. Have xFinity. Outside BF1 hitting www.speedtest.net using IE, the results show (on average) ping at 28ms with a download/upload of 160 Mbps / 24 Mbps. It feels like this is a game related issue.

Its a game related issue that has nothing to do with your connection. It's tied to the new service assignments.
  • MettMoxxi
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I rather watch T1's stream than to play this lagfest which they obvioulsy don't care about
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Didn’t go to my pleasure? Must be google translate lmfao

Oh you read right, big boy.
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just killed three enemies in 10 seconds. The stuttering made it look like Bullet Time.
  • TheAssociate907
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is stupid they shouldn't of even put it out unless it was working correctly seriously yall have 1 job..better start doing it right.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kabanyash_ wrote: »
    Found a temporary "workaround" fix of the issue:
    9786.jpg

I like your style!!
  • Ukrainetrain87
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm writing about the same thing. This is horrible with this lag. Hope Dice/Ea can fix this soon.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    Apparently boutneus is avoiding the issue with an overly unnecessary use of L class destroyer,on cape helles campaign. Do something more man!
  • BrianLocal1
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hurry and fix Dice! This is unacceptable.
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The stutters are a bit annoying but not nearly as bad or even game breaking as people make it look like.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kabanyash_ wrote: »
    Found a temporary "workaround" fix of the issue:
    9786.jpg

What potato did you use to take that picture?
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The stutters are a bit annoying but not nearly as bad or even game breaking as people make it look like.

What? It's awful
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    magosnow wrote: »
    Apparently boutneus is avoiding the issue with an overly unnecessary use of L class destroyer,on cape helles campaign. Do something more man!

What else to do dude, I’m lagging like crazy. Trying to get these assignments out of the way so might reduce the lag. Infantry play is undoable atm, could as well work on some service stars. 2 birds, 1 stone all that
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good stuff.
  • jasoncaric
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

A bit annoying? It’s as bad as ppl are making it out to be. It’s like playing on a dial up connection. Is the game playable? Well yes it’s playable but the lag is beyond pathetic. I honestly don’t know why they don’t just turn the assignments off for now (if that’s really the issue) until they can fix it. I know nothing about coding and all that stuff but how hard can it be for them to turn off the assignments?
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone who says "it's not bad" or anything similar clearly either are trolls or don't have the bug. If you have it, its unplayable at least infantry anyways. Vehicle play may be playable. On PC by all accounts it pretty much non existent in comparison to console, theres is just fractional.
  • abc1434286920
    447 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I managed one game before i switched the ps4 off - DF black hawk down on a dial up was less stuttery...
    Lets hope that either tomorrow or worst case by Friday they will announce an ETA for a fix

• Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I managed one game before i switched the ps4 off - DF black hawk down on a dial up was less stuttery...
    Lets hope that either tomorrow or worst case by Friday they will announce an ETA for a fix

Dude, Splatterball on America Online ran smoother. In 1997.
  • BrianLocal1
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont' see how many people can play at all like this.