Slink OP

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Everyone in the smaller matches is taking slink.. it is fast becoming a 'must have' perk.. feels overpowered.

Anyone else agree?

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was trying to find information on what the Privateer and Reciprocity specializations do. I haven't tried the Slink one yet, whic is supposed to quiet your footsteps?
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes but they are practically silent, you will not hear people coming round the corner at all to get you.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How are you guys even seeing the assignments for these?

I scrolled down to the second set where the afflictions are and I haven't seen them once.
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was trying to find information on what the Privateer and Reciprocity specializations do. I haven't tried the Slink one yet, whic is supposed to quiet your footsteps?

Privateer - swim faster with a melee equiped.
    Reciprocity - enemy spoted by you, are tagged 25% longer
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes but they are practically silent, you will not hear people coming round the corner at all to get you.

That's such a CoD thing to do. I don't like what DICE is doing here these last couple patches. It's making me less excited about the next game in the series, that much I can say for sure.
  • Lmaousine
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018

I scrolled down to the second set where the afflictions are and I haven't seen them once.

They're already unlocked, no assignment needed. Just select the spec you want to swap out and pick the spec you want from the list.
  • Saddisticspeller
    Lmaousine wrote: »

They're already unlocked, no assignment needed. Just select the spec you want to swap out and pick the spec you want from the list.

I can't change my specializations in any menu either.
  • Lmaousine
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You see only three specs right?
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I had this issue as well. Then realized I had to move the stick to the right and the list appears.
  • Saddisticspeller
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

I had this issue as well. Then realized I had to move the stick to the right and the list appears.

Tried, still not working.
  • The_Decapitat0r
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    jrmpt wrote: »

Recprocity is: Healing an ally heals you for 12.5 HP

As for slink, anything that makes it harder for campers is a good thing in my book.
    It works for me on the basic deploy screen which has the deploy button in the bottom right (not the customize area). I'm on PC.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/zHAYU
    Post edited by The_Decapitat0r on
  • Saddisticspeller
    jrmpt wrote: »

Recprocity is: Healing an ally heals you for 12.5 HP

As for slink, anything that makes it harder for campers is a good thing in my book.
    It works for me on the basic deploy screen which has the deploy button in the bottom right (not the customize area). I'm on PC.

I'll try that when I get back on.
  • xvxnx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is pretty off topic, but i dont want to start a thread for it...

What is the purpose of the new nade? Improvised? It has a huge fuse timer on it and i feel like i cant throw it very far.
  • Saddisticspeller
    xvxnx wrote: »

What is the purpose of the new nade? Improvised? It has a huge fuse timer on it and i feel like i cant throw it very far.

I believe if does damage in a wider range because I was hitting people miles away compared to the normal frag.

Could also just be StutterField 1 though making it seem different.
  • xvxnx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I believe if does damage in a wider range because I was hitting people miles away compared to the normal frag.

Hmm interesting, ill have to investigate.

My other thought was that maybe it didnt have an indicator when thrown? Just a random thought.
  • Saddisticspeller

Hmm interesting, ill have to investigate.

My other thought was that maybe it didnt have an indicator when thrown? Just a random thought.

I died to it once (how I realized it existed) and didn't notice an indicator but I might have just been blind or he threw it straight up causing an impact grenade type effect.
  • Head3masher

U don't need to do assignment dude u just get it free.