Symthic Battlefield 1 weapon stats

1234568»

Comments

• DIAV0L
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    realkelach wrote: »
    Any news on when Symthic will get updated with new weapons?
    From Miffyli:
    Unfortunately I have not been able to work on these yet and can't update things during weekend, so hopefully we have new stats on Sunday/Monday.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IM4givn wrote: »
    Looking at the weapon stats and comparing those to the stats on the new iPad app someone is incorrect. There are a lot of guns where the damage numbers are incorrect.

Trust Symthic.
  • vcm0x
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    hope to see the new guns on symthic soon.

i'm not big on unlocking weapons so if the new ones aren't any better than the ones i'm using now, i can breathe a sigh of relief and just skip them.
    Post edited by vcm0x on
  • bleachee
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can anyone explain the "Time to Live" stat from the Symthic data tables?
  • DIAV0L
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bleachee wrote: »

It's how long (in seconds) a projectile "lives" until dissapears i.e. bullet will travel X seconds, then dissapear.
  • MarxistDictator
    5234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there any plans to put the C93 Carbine in the browser? Can't find it anywhere. The extended MLE is there and so are the new TT guns but still no meme carbine.
  • bleachee
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DIAV0L wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »

It's how long (in seconds) a projectile "lives" until dissapears i.e. bullet will travel X seconds, then dissapear.

Thanks. I assumed projectiles traveled until impacting an object or the end of the map. This explains why shotguns have a much lower value.
  • twistedtormentor
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The hellriegle is a lil much i just went against a team where nearly everyone had it 60 rounds is to much they out ammo everyone all they have to do is spray and pray cause everyone else has to reload
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The hellriegle is a lil much i just went against a team where nearly everyone had it 60 rounds is to much they out ammo everyone all they have to do is spray and pray cause everyone else has to reload

It's always been the noobiest weapon in the game bar none. And all they ever had to do balance wise is give it more recoil. These guys have other intentions with this update. IT IS NOT HARD TO BALANCE WEAPONS. People are just not very creative at their jobs.

And how hard would it have been to up the recoil on the Hell? There was no need for this TTK patch. Weapon stats are easily manipulated. This whole thing is BS meant to garner support from streamers and COD players.
  • NANACHl
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    IS NOT HARD TO BALANCE WEAPONS.

Maybe if you have only 1 kind of weapon or maximum of 2 weapons it is not hard,it is not easy either but it is doable.
    But lets say you have 5 weapons A,B,C,D,E
    A-B
    A-C
    A-D
    A-E
    B-C
    B-D
    B-E
    C-D
    C-E
    D-E

As you can imagine as the number of weapons goes up,it is harder and harder to balance them to each other but more importantly there is not just
    Rate of fire,Damage

There is playstyle,bullet speed,recoil,bullet spread,bullet range,damage change after X,reload speed,magazine size,sweet spot(most important for scouts),hipfire,aim fire,movement recoil spread and accuracy,bipods,sights

And TTK does not tell the whole story

For example MG 1917 has some of worst TTK ingame but I would not dare to call it bad weapon because it does shoot like laser and is my favorite weapon ingame.

In your example you believe recoil will make hellriegel less noob friendly but actually what happens to you is hell user kills you with hipfire and there is good chance he will also shoot you from behind,recoil change will do nothing to solve this.
    Hell TTK is inferior to many guns ingame so if you get killed head on head maybe train your aim a little

At long range It is already not good weapon,you can throw any ammount of recoil at it,people who want to kill you at medium+ will use ribeyeroll or something more suitable like lmg or rsc

I do not see any issue with Hell,just compare it to LMG and it is not such huge offender anymore. It is king of no range,overheats pretty quickly and is good just for flanking but you can as well add recoil to knife attacks that are also good for flanking

I did the kills for defender version but sadly i do not like mines so I do not have 120ammo version yet to talk from experience there. Pretty sure it is same thing with more recoil until bipoded
  • briarjmoor396
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You made things werse
  • BaronVonGoon
    7053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You made things werse

Symthic did? @Miffyli you ruined Battlefield apparently.
  • RockyMtn19
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeet it's my first comment
  • AaMETAGROSSaA
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    The general Liu’s alternate fire mode has a sweet spot mechanic. From the couple kills I got I would say it is around 75m
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The general Liu’s alternate fire mode has a sweet spot mechanic. From the couple kills I got I would say it is around 75m

Most sources say it is the same as the Gewehr 98 (80m - 120m). But I haven't seen hard proof to confirm.
  • kna5041
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hope to see the stats posted the alternate fire modes on some weapons have been driving me nuts.
  • LotusJJ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need Arditi Dagfer
  • BI_0NDlE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    bf1 is not my fav game