Weekly BF

Playing with the stutter and lag affliction equipped

2»

Comments

• KingRofty
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Surely, EA must compensate us for forcing to play with the 'lag every time you do something of note' affliction. I will accept any of the following:
    • A unique dog tag for us 'survivors'
    • The pigeon gadget from the CTE ... please
    • A choice of any of the new skins introduced for the base weapons
    • A pay cut for Andrew Wilson

... but ... we all know what will happen ... a battlepack which will probably give us a Special skin ... which would be absolutely fine with me for this Apocalypse revision, because the new Legendary and Distinguished skins are far worse than the Special skins for the new weapons, at least in my opinion.

I agree with all of the above!! :smile:

Yup, I really don't like the new Legendary skins.....know what they wanted to achieve, with the look and feel and it works on the Apocalypse maps, but it does not work if you use the weapon on one of the other maps.

Personally I do not apply any skins to the new weapons, just use the standard look.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    The compensation should be the Bob Ross skins...

That also works.
  • MrJayPee71
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I refuse to endure it. I will play something else until they turn it back into a finished product. "Start a new profile", "bear with it, it's 5% fun". No thanks.

I just got my Gladiator medal & was now pipped to the post for MVP by 250 points.

Where there's a will, there's a way. :wink:

Just think how leet you’ll be when things return to normal. I’ll try and avoid you :D
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Surely, EA must compensate us for forcing to play with the 'lag every time you do something of note' affliction. I will accept any of the following:
    • A unique dog tag for us 'survivors'
    • The pigeon gadget from the CTE ... please
    • A choice of any of the new skins introduced for the base weapons
    • A pay cut for Andrew Wilson

... but ... we all know what will happen ... a battlepack which will probably give us a Special skin ... which would be absolutely fine with me for this Apocalypse revision, because the new Legendary and Distinguished skins are far worse than the Special skins for the new weapons, at least in my opinion.

I think it'll just be like 200 Scraps rather than a special skin tbh.
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well I got my destroyer 100 service stars. Guess it’s time to put bf1 away til they fix it, can’t play no infantry
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I expect a polished game by this point....not a parade of horrid patches that ruin gameplay.
  • KingRofty
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Well I got my destroyer 100 service stars. Guess it’s time to put bf1 away til they fix it, can’t play no infantry

You serious? 100 service stars with a destroyer? Have you only been playing Cape Helles & Heligoland Bight maps all the time??
  • KingRofty
    JayPeee71 wrote: »
    KingRofty wrote: »
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I refuse to endure it. I will play something else until they turn it back into a finished product. "Start a new profile", "bear with it, it's 5% fun". No thanks.

I just got my Gladiator medal & was now pipped to the post for MVP by 250 points.

Where there's a will, there's a way. :wink:

Just think how leet you’ll be when things return to normal. I’ll try and avoid you :D

Think I'll be so happy that there's no more stutter & lag, that I'll forget to fire at the enemy. :smile:
  • grrlpurple
    825 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Though the pause when you nail a scout headshot is sometimes quite pleasing.
  • jasoncaric
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I tried for a few days and just couldn’t do it. It reminded me when I had Dreamcast back in the day and tried to play nba 2k with a dial up connection. I just broke down and made a new account since I really wanted to play without dial up lag.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bleachee wrote: »
    I launched the Livens Projector at the beginning of Somme and racked up about four kills and a whole lot of soldier damage. Because of the stutter bug though, I basically could not move for about 10 seconds LOL.

Try dropping a medical crate.....
    giphy.gif
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tried a few times since Tuesday but i cant see me playing for a few days. Its absolutely sole crushingly irritating!!! You know 1v1's your screwed unless that person is terrible!!! Played the other day got 40 kills with snipers, the most in the server and got 54 kills i think but i didn't enjoy much of it. Compensation should be 20,000 scraps, every legendary skin for every gun in the game!!! Oh and weapon pieces. Yep thats everything!!!
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I expect a polished game by this point....not a parade of horrid patches that ruin gameplay.

You're looking at the wrong franchise then ... XD
  • TheMinotaur80
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I went back to BF4. The stutter on BF1 gave me a headache.
  • sinister_ending
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    wake up DICE, another poor job from DICE, dont you ever test updates? so much lag, game is unplayable