Never buying the premium pass again.

2»

Comments

• Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If the cheats came with the game we wouldn't be discussing cheating.
  • FrozenCamel
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish I had a dollar for every forum troll that claimed they were not going to by the next Battlefield game, would not pre-order it, and won't be buying premium. They all do those things anyway, just want to get attention.

Sad.

I have basic game and i don't buy any DLCs and i won't be buying...I also quit playing this game...I don't want to waste my time anymore ..will play something else...
  • richcz3
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    IDK about the next BF game but I have steadfastly refused to buy SW BF2....And that was before the Loot crate nonsense
    I can tell you, you did the right thing not purchasing it. Loot Crate issue was the least of the problems compared to whats happened since. Weeks spent on progression, only to have progression requirements cut in half in patches. All kinds of Nerfs while other balance issues remain. Patches introducing new problems... Yeah without a doubt, the game was released too soon.
  • Wurtenslurps
    107 postsMember Member
    RichAC wrote: »
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    There's way bigger issues than cheating. Still more cheating in bf4 than this game.

no way. I agree with BigF33t_13. bf4 has the most. way more then bc2 or bf3 ever did too. BF1 has less cheaters then most fps games. You might as well stop playing pc if you think bf1 is bad...

Also you gotta remember when new content is released, all the anarchist haters flock to the game for a while. Just wait it out till the haters get bored soon and move on to dumping on the next game.

And how do you base BF4 has more cheaters? BF1 Absolutely missing Punkbuster, but they have FF in common. Because FF can not be counted as a true anti-cheat as it needs cheaters to work, and is the only one that protects BF1. What do you base your claims that a game that in technical terms, completely lacks anti-cheat would have less cheaters "then most fps games" than the major titles with known anti-cheats programs that stopped pay cheats from selling.

It just sounds ridiculous with all the contradictions. There are fewer cheats in a game that completely lacks Anti cheat (BF1) . But all other games that have the best anti-cheat programs at the moment and managed to stop all commercial cheating. Should have more cheating.

Sounds more like, sounds too good to be true, it's probably that.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's way bigger issues than cheating. Still more cheating in bf4 than this game.

How can a game with half the AC have less cheating ? No public hacks ever worked on BF4
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I played bf4 until bf1 came out and never even thought about cheaters. It was just not an issue. Of course I played mainly on clan servers. I don't remember a thread on cheating for bf4.
  • tuppaacc
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I HATED CHEATERS on BF4 I didn't buy BF1 untill its was on sale with premium pass for $22 (: haha Now I dont really care since I didn't spent $100+
  • RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018

no way. I agree with BigF33t_13. bf4 has the most. way more then bc2 or bf3 ever did too. BF1 has less cheaters then most fps games. You might as well stop playing pc if you think bf1 is bad...

Also you gotta remember when new content is released, all the anarchist haters flock to the game for a while. Just wait it out till the haters get bored soon and move on to dumping on the next game.

And how do you base BF4 has more cheaters? BF1 Absolutely missing Punkbuster, but they have FF in common. Because FF can not be counted as a true anti-cheat as it needs cheaters to work, and is the only one that protects BF1. What do you base your claims that a game that in technical terms, completely lacks anti-cheat would have less cheaters "then most fps games" than the major titles with known anti-cheats programs that stopped pay cheats from selling.

It just sounds ridiculous with all the contradictions. There are fewer cheats in a game that completely lacks Anti cheat (BF1) . But all other games that have the best anti-cheat programs at the moment and managed to stop all commercial cheating. Should have more cheating.

Sounds more like, sounds too good to be true, it's probably that.

Its all about what they are attracted too more. Punkbuster hasn't been very effective in years, no anti cheat system really has. Why are more cheaters attracted to bf4 more then bf1? Not sure. Maybe they can't stand out as much in bf1, maybe bf1 is too "casual" for them. I couldn't tell ya. Maybe cause BF1 is the latest game and more supported and cost more money. But then again look at battlefront. Maybe bf1 also has more mature players in general.

But IMO its because bf1 is very very well balanced. I felt bf4 was not as much. Now to some a balance game = casual. But I don't think non balance = skill gap. Look at quake 3 for example. Super balanced. Everyone has same exact abilities. But skill gap is amazingly huge. But a cheater might look at things differently. For him its not really about gameplay, its just about an advantage.

What has been working for Epic games is hunting down cheaters and taking them or their parents to court. Settling out of court when they sing like canaries and start ratting groups out and sending out massive banwaves. I guess for them its alot worse then bf1, cause their main game is free to play. Unlike a paid to play game like bf1.

Problem still is though what do we do about foreigners in China and Russia. Very hard to do anything legally against them. But just getting rid of fake Americans and Europeans really does help. Its helping Epic very much. Alot of people say don't let the hpb's play on American servers. I don't know, that probably would help. But bf1's playerbase is very small and I'm sure DICE doesn't want to limit it as it is.

I still love the game. Even on losing team, I don't see as many cheaters as in most other games.
  • richcz3
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why are more cheaters attracted to bf4 more then bf1? Not sure. Maybe they can't stand out as much in bf1, maybe bf1 is too "casual" for them.
    It's because BF4 is something COD players wish they had in their tired COD franchise. I haven't played BF4 in quite a while, but I'm glad that bunny hopping COD crowd hasn't infested BF1.