So, who isn't affected by the microstutter?

Comments

• StLunaticNick
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bug affects me. Every time I shoot it stutters. Its pissing me off!
  • RomioiStrategos
    402 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I was not affected because I've never worked towards the assignments. But, yesterday I experienced something weird I never experienced before. Very frequently my ping would jump to 150 and the image would get all messed up while playing cavalry. Horse would appear at the usual point on the screen one second and then it would reappear in a previous point, etc. I'm not sure it is something to do with my connection. When I've had issues with my connection I experience something similar but the ping spikes above 250.
  • ANGRYharold
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i must have got lucky, i haven't had that issue. i've had pretty much every other Windows 10 stuttering problem, though, so it's about even.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    no problems here, and happily tracking the new assignments
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I seem to be ok. I'm tracking the second tier assignments. PS4.

It did seem to be lagging for me in the first two days after the update but that was just in general not the specific glitches others are getting.
  • ScoutHunterKing
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The bug hasn't affected me at all on the Xbox X.

Geez starving, your PS about god and science is BS. Just sayin...

What did he say about God and Science? Is he a creationist?
  • TheMinotaur80
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yea. His post sign a at the bottom of his replies...
  • Toshevbg
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have unlocked 5 max maybe that’s why. For months I could not be bothered to unlock them since the 3 basic ones are most useful
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So who are the lucky ones?

Me.
    I uninstalled back in August..... B)>:)o:)
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Good to know, I will probably upgrade next weekend.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Good to know, I will probably upgrade next weekend.

Not everyone who has the X isn't infected, unfortunately. It's likely that I'm not affected because I never bothered to unlock any of the specializations in the first place.

The upgrade to the X is still worthwhile though just for the considerable shorter loading times. I'm usually one of the first in a match after the map has loaded. It's a pity, however, that Dice has not enhanced the title yet for this beast of a system, like they did with Battlefront 2.

• Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get it but nowhere near as bad as some friends. Usually just a slight pause after kills, but it doesn't always happen.
  • ScoutHunterKing
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yea. His post sign a at the bottom of his replies...

God did it! Didn't you know? ;)
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't have it on PS4. I thought I did at first but it was just normal PS4 framerate issues that by fluke were timed exactly as I was hitting someone lol.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am completely unaffected.

But in the interest of full disclosure, I must also admit that I haven't even unlocked half of the TSNP assignments yet, and I have like 12 days played.

My weapon inventory looks like the world's saddest game of bingo.
  • Reimako
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No stutter. I didn't even know it was an issue until Level Cap mentioned it.

There's been a bit more hit register issues though. Even on West Coast servers with 30 ping, my shots don't register as well.
  • KingRofty
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My mom.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I probably have the worst. I have counted 2 second freezes and stutters on every enemy I kill. Not played anymore since DLC launch.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently I must be addicted to Battlefield because I’m still playing even though my game stutters and hiccups after each kill. At least I know I’ve gotten a kill even before I see the kill shot indicator because that’s when it stutters like crazy :)
  • ragnarok013
    3816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nothing on my side on PC or PS4. I haven't tried my Xbone yet so fingers crossed there.