So its time to say RIP?

Aleker0
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Sup folks
BF got special feature - to ruin every BF game before they anounce or release another.
1) BF4 - died of AEK spammers, cheats and rats.
2) BFH - died coz TTK patch ruined every weapon except childish ones (like for total noobs M416 and M16) . rip AKM
3) BF1 - dying coz TTK (again) and cheaters (alot) these days (real cheaters, not the camping no skill rats). I wonder what the heck they did coz few months ago there were less cheat-buckets than now. I played 266 hours and met only 4 cheatbags, but few days straight i face em often.
What exactly happening to BF1? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ mod activated? Or its just normal? (+ wth, a lot of dead servers there)

Comments

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is finished, too many cheaters in the small modes too.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Aleker0 wrote: »
    Sup folks
    BF got special feature - to ruin every BF game before they anounce or release another.
    2) BFH - died coz TTK patch ruined every weapon except childish ones (like for total noobs M416 and M16) . rip AKM
    3) BF1 - dying coz TTK (again) and cheaters (alot) these days (real cheaters, not the camping no skill rats). I wonder what the heck they did coz few months ago there were less cheat-buckets than now. I played 266 hours and met only 4 cheatbags, but few days straight i face em often.
    What exactly happening to BF1? **** mod activated? Or its just normal? (+ wth, a lot of dead servers there)

If you are having that much of issue with cheaters , it sounds like you are on PC and need to move to a console. I game on PC but for single player games only because PC is the least level playing field of all the platforms. IF you are unwilling to game on console then you really should just accept Pc gaming for what it is.

So pc gamers should give up on tackling cheating? It should go part and parcel being a pc player?
    This speaks volumes on the games state on pc and bfs progress in battling cheats.
    Truly sad
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    obisearch wrote: »
    Sup folks
    What exactly happening to BF1? **** mod activated? Or its just normal? (+ wth, a lot of dead servers there)

If you are having that much of issue with cheaters , it sounds like you are on PC and need to move to a console. I game on PC but for single player games only because PC is the least level playing field of all the platforms. IF you are unwilling to game on console then you really should just accept Pc gaming for what it is.

So pc gamers should give up on tackling cheating? It should go part and parcel being a pc player?
    This speaks volumes on the games state on pc and bfs progress in battling cheats.
    Truly sad

Bf3 had the best anti cheater codes
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You won't stop cheats on PC, its a losing battle developers can't win.
  • OnBored
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

They could make it more difficult than it is now... fairfight alone is dumb. screenshotting is easily beaten. they only need to make it difficult enough that it's not worth it for people to make the hacks cheap/free. Make is so hard that they need huge teams to crack it. Then it would shrink the problem drastically. Right now almost every game has people that are using things for location of enemy players, low fov aimbots, these stupid things where they hold a button and it moves their gun towards the nearest enemy. Dice screenshots randomly but it gets detected and the hacks are shut down for a second. Too much of this stuff. If TTK can completely change the game, imagine how much of an advantage these things are. It's huge. It may not be straight up insta kill, instant headshot but it's still ridiculous to fight against.

OR DICE/Developers in general could just spend the money, buy a copy of whatever hacks are available to people and then figure out how they work and stop it that way. It would drastically shrink the problem. Makes you wonder why they haven't at least stopped the super common ones that are advertised in game sometimes. I mean for god's sake, it's disgusting the state of multiplayer right now.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OnBored wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

They could make it more difficult than it is now... fairfight alone is dumb. screenshotting is easily beaten. they only need to make it difficult enough that it's not worth it for people to make the hacks cheap/free. Make is so hard that they need **** huge teams to crack it. Then it would shrink the problem drastically. Right now almost every game has people that are using things for location of enemy players, low fov aimbots, these stupid things where they hold a button and it moves their gun towards the nearest enemy. Dice screenshots randomly but it gets detected and the hacks are shut down for a second. Too much of this ****. If TTK can completely change the game, imagine how much of an advantage these things are. It's huge. It may not be straight up insta kill, instant headshot but it's still ridiculous to fight against.

OR DICE/Developers in general could just spend the money, buy a copy of whatever hacks are available to people and then figure out how they work and stop it that way. It would drastically shrink the problem. Makes you wonder why they haven't at least stopped the super common ones that are advertised in game sometimes. I mean for god's sake, it's disgusting the state of multiplayer right now.

Its all about money, they clearly see it as a waste and with PC having the lowest population it just isn't worth it.
    Every hack that's patched a new one arrives and the developers can't stop what isn't out yet, just a vicious circle.
  • spartanx169x
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    obisearch wrote: »
    Sup folks

Truly sad

No I didn't say that or imply that. But only that the true fact is, PC has and will always have more cheating than other platforms. and if its that much of a problem for you then do something about it. Developers and cheaters will always be playing the Cat and mouse game. I decided a long time ago not to be part of that. You can complain and point it out, but very much like street drugs they will always be there. I truly enjoy MP games because that is one less thing I have to be concerned with. there will always be imbalances in MP games such as netcode issues.But still much better than playing on PC I will also add that console players on average are not as good as PC players. Consistently PC players tend to be more dedicated and hardcore making for stiff competition.Where as consoles have LOTs of casuals. If you are decent on PC, you will be excellent on console, if IF you can use a controller. Consoles now are relatively cheap and have exclusives that are worth the cost in my opinion. Just a suggestion.
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reason I switched to Xbox. :P
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I swear some people must see hackers when they close their eyes at night.

Didn't you know, cheaters live under the bed of every mediocre player and also in a closet if he's a complete potato.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

lol, seriously. These people must have the worst luck in the world or something.

Or maybe they're just bad.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

lol, seriously. These people must have the worst luck in the world or something.

Or maybe they're just bad.

It's the latter.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I've found that using the SMG08/18 is the best technique for getting hackusations. So many people don't know about it's ROF buff, so they say that you're cheating because 'you one shotted me with SMG'.

The weirdest hackusation I ever got was due to me using my 'von Hausen' skin for the Mauser 98, which has an all-black finish with special leather straps. This skin is only available through operations campaigns, so somebody thought that I was cheating because I was, apparently, 'using a skin that isn't in the game'. I get that it is hard to come across this skin, but this was still the weirdest thing anyone has ever accused me off ...

... it also didn't help that I got a headshot on the accuser in close range, though ... XD
  • Hawxxeye
    7058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I once got accused of hacking because as cavalry the single infantry guy could not 1vs1 me as he was used to due to the armor buff
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    I very rarely see cheaters on PC. I have however been hackused a lot and have seen lots of hackusations towards others from salty players. The anti-cheat in this game certainly isn't the best, but hackers certainly aren't rampant on PC either. I think over my entire time playing this game since launch, I've seen around 10 hackers or less. Maybe there were others who were much more subtle, but if there were I didn't notice and it didn't make a significant impact on my gameplay.

It would help if they got rid of the 10 hour free trial for the game. That's just asking for hackers to abuse it. Who cares if you get banned when you can create as many free accounts as you want?
  • -Antares65z
    1759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Game is still fun for me and I'll play it until something better comes along. So far I don't see any AAA shooters on the horizon that would be better than BF1. Also to the OP, BF4 is dead? Last I checked, the game is averaging 13k-15k players a day. Not bad for a game that old.
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    there is a way to stop cheating on pc, in my opinion
    And that is placing ban on cheaters windows license, for that they need to work with Microsoft, and the ban shoudl also apply to all the user Origin library that has multiplayer/online or co-op options.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    end of life games are mostly full of cheaters.
    Soem games die earlier then others.