Brag about your stats in BF1

Comments

• ElliotLH
    6241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Motafied wrote: »
    K/D 9.05 :trollface:
    Such a shame you play on PS4. Wanted to play with you on Xbox. :)

Ditto. We could buy him one?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Sounds good, would play bro’s! :)
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'd also like donations to the "Buy SaddisticSpeller an Xbox" charity.

We give out stickers that showed you supported a great cause.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Buy me the PUBG edition of Xbox.

I'll make you feel good
  • ElliotLH
    6241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

We should get a Just Giving page set up for the both of you
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BTW I have 5 kills total with Bayonet charge. LMAO!

This pleases me, as I despise bayonet-chargers (and those that rush me when they would totally kill me if they shot me instead, oh, they enjoy a nice taste of balls to the face).

Anywho, brag thread. What's to brag about huh.
    -hit 15k 1906 Kills last night (almost 10% Of those kills are headshots too, which I just thought was nice). Hit 10k aaagggeeesss ago now, and for a very brief period was #1 On Xbox with it but I had my minute of glory and so don't really care about competing for top dog anymore. I stopped playing the game for awhile, had all the new guns to use (though no Medic rifle has dethroned the 1906 For me. In fact, the RSC Is the only DLC Rifle I kinda enjoy and even that I use very rarely) and awhile back started getting 1 Star with every gun, though I've slowed down on that too with only a few primaries left and then mostly just class-specific sidearms and the Kolibri.
    -I'll hit 10k Flag Captures (mainly in CQ, with a few Ops here and there) soon and hit 10 Flags Defended awhile back too.
    -3.74 K/D (3.29 Infantry. I'm slowly catching up to you Exor, I just don't have a Medic squad to carry me around :v )
    -top 200 For heals (#171). Used to be within the top 100 At some point but again, stop playing for awhile or play other classes a bit too much and sooner or later suddenly a lot of people jump passed you. Sadly nowhere near equivalent on Revives, as I don't usually equip the Syringe when playing solo unless the team actually waits for revives and whatnot, as I get annoyed too much when say three people die to some dude who I promptly kill, no one else is around and I only get one of them because he happened to die right next to me so I managed to stop him from skipping.
    -nothing really else "stats" wise but I also like to be proud of the fact that I try to avoid what I consider "cheap" stuff. Y'know, bayonet-charging, behemoths, Elite Kits. Aside from assignments or medals I almost never use them. The Elite Kits to be fair though are much more commonly used than the other two, as I do like the Tank Hunter kit so I may grab it if no one else is but I certainly won't go sprinting through a crowd for it holding X. I also pick them up if I know the enemy are swarming in say, B on Monte Grappa and I don't care how many I kill with it, my only goal at that point is to deny the enemy from getting the kit. I've sprinted through the middle of Ballroom Blitz a few times while it's heavily contested purely to do the same thing, and it's only extra if I actually survive.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

We should get a Just Giving page set up for the both of you

I support this cause but I'd also feel rather rude for doing that.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1742 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Am I any good?? If someone would like to take the time and effort to look me up, Id greatly appreciate an honest review.. As horrible as I know it probably will be..
  • Sixclicks
    5065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm top 69% for tanker kills with a whole whopping 1 kill!

That also puts me at top 85% for tanker score.

My tanker KPM is top 6% at 0.19 lol. Do most people never use the tanker kit or are they just that bad?

Why? Because I picked up a tanker kit once after running out of ammo and it was all I could find - would have probably been better off with no ammo lol.

I do like being a leech and riding along with tankers on their guns though. But that doesn't count towards the tanker class. Although I do repair them with my repair tool, so I guess I'm not completely a leech.
  • V2Face
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Am I any good?? If someone would like to take the time and effort to look me up, Id greatly appreciate an honest review.. As horrible as I know it probably will be..

Gamertag pls
  • elkabong86
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On PC I am #2 Medic in North America. #8 overall globally for revives, and #10 for heals total.

#18 for Squad Score.

This game is about team play. Play as team, win game. 83% win percentage overall.
  • Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    elkabong86 wrote: »

This game is about team play. Play as team, win game. 83% win percentage overall.

I don't believe without loss-prevent-quit anyone can have that high percentage... Half of my lost matches are results of the end of match joins.. and not even counting the killing half of the enemy team and capturing points all by yourself while your whole team is just trying to snipe with 0,3 k/d ratio in your spawn point scenarios ..

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Supocan

PS. I play solo... so i don't have a dedicated medic behind my @**** whole time like other k/d braggers out there...
  • xxProxim0xx
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2018
    Supocan wrote: »

I don't believe without loss-prevent-quit anyone can have that high percentage... Half of my lost matches are results of the end of match joins.. and not even counting the killing half of the enemy team and capturing points all by yourself while your whole team is just trying to snipe with 0,3 k/d ratio in your spawn point scenarios ..

PS. I play solo... so i don't have a dedicated medic behind my @**** whole time like other k/d braggers out there...

I know right. There is a lot of players that have a whole platoon running beside them with syringe and then they brag about there awesome 8 k/d (real 2). Why is it that they hardly ever have a 3.5+ kpm stat to go along with it? Either they camp or they just have very kind friends and are not that good after all :sweat_smile:

PS. I play solo too :smile:
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I know right. There is a lot of players that have a whole platoon running beside them with syringe and then they brag about there awesome 8 k/d (real 2). Why is it that they hardly ever have a 3.5+ kpm stat to go along with it? Either they camp or they just have very kind friends and are not that good after all :sweat_smile:

OMG. For real? Never, ever seen something this out of reality.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is it that they hardly ever have a 3.5+ kpm stat to go along with it?

To be fair, it would be kinda hard to maintain 3.5+ kpm unless all of his pals pretty much don't kill anyone. Assuming they're all somewhat competent, you'll be just fighting over kills. Even exor "only" has 2.45, though humorously mentioning that he does have a 3.5 kpm with the Villar-Perosa, one of the few guns that can basically say "MY KILL" even when three or so guys are shooting the same enemy.
  • xxProxim0xx

Didn't say it was you xD I see platoons that ride the revive train all the time. I take them out 10 times each and after the match it says that they only died 5 times xD
  • xxProxim0xx
    edited March 2018

To be fair, it would be kinda hard to maintain 3.5+ kpm unless all of his pals pretty much don't kill anyone. Assuming they're all somewhat competent, you'll be just fighting over kills. Even exor "only" has 2.45, though humorously mentioning that he does have a 3.5 kpm with the Villar-Perosa, one of the few guns that can basically say "MY KILL" even when three or so guys are shooting the same enemy.

I had around 4 kpm in my latest sessions and that was with a broken controller that constantly turned my aim to the right :/ Last time I played operations I had 231 kills and a kmp of 5.7 with Hill Storm and most flag caps/def. Just saying it can be done :)
  • ProLegion_exor

Didn't say it was you xD I see platoons that ride the revive train all the time. I take them out 10 times each and after the match it says that they only died 5 times xD
    I was more on the lines of @Desyatnik_Pansy

• xxProxim0xx
    I have played a lot with/against some of the best players on xbox (Het Aardvarken, Unzipped Victim...) and still got around 100 kills in domination. You can have both :)
  • trip1ex
    4326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    yeah some guys have dedicated medics running with them. if you realize this and you kill the guy...wait around for his dedicated medic and kill him too. Better yet wait to start shooting the medic until just before he revives so you get the medic and kill the guy a 2nd time. I remember doing this one particular time on Ali Baba on the D flag (ok I butchered the name of the map.) I knew a guy had a dedicated medic and happened to get him and it immediately occurredto me his medic is going to be coming from somewhere very soon. so I stepped back and waited....