[BF1] New LMG's bipod

DearMax-YT
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hi all! I would just like to point out that the new buff at the LGM is changing the battlefield gameplay and doing it negatively. Now the supports lying on the ground with the bipode have increased dramatically due to the absence of spreads increse per shot, killing even at a distance with too much simplicity. The absence of increse spreads and the suppression they produce, makes it almost impossible to deal with a group of lying supports that shot lasers, encouraging a playstyle that rewards those who play lying in some corner of the map, compared to those who play the objective. I wish you return to give to the lmgs the spread increase per shot because the situation is quite frustrating.

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    4383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On the flipside they make perfect headshot targets
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How to counter

Pick RSC

/Thread
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Spot them
    2. Go around
    3. Throw grenade

They're not hard to deal with.

and MG's are meant to be used on a bipod.

• Narcizeus
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol whole community is like "support is the least used class because it is ****" yet there are also countless threads about how lmg's are OP ...

It is just impossible to make everyone happy..

To both sides : "deal with it"
  • KermitJ
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol irl World War One you wouldn’t see what it you XD

I still prefer run and gun with my masdens. Supports are meant to pin you down.
    I mean what snipers can aim while lead is raining from the sky?

Get up turn around and flank from a different position it takes a sec for supports to get a good accuracy rate going. If you hit them before they see you you will usually win. Just make sure you don’t make your position blatantly obvious.
  • DearMax-YT
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    I saw that several posts focus on explaining how to deal with the supports lying on the ground with lmg, but i've never asked for explanations on how to do it. The post is not about "how to do" but about "why" having to help, having to favor those who adopt a camper playstile completely removing the spread with bipods. This i don't understand about the ttk patch (which i like in general) and I hope everything returns to normal. I've been creating battlefield content for years and I'm lucky to be able to talk to hundreds of people nearly every day about BF topics, and I've never found a single person happy about this change.
  • Sixclicks
    5065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    It's certainly a pain in the a** when there's a ton of bipoded supports on the enemy team, but you can definitely counter them by equipping either a scout rifle or SLR and popping them in the head while utilizing cover if you need it.

I don't like that more supports have been encouraged to do that, but unfortunately that's the way it is now.
  • kakooserrano
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's not hard to deal with prone LMGs. They are easy targets due to the lack of mobility. What I don't understand is why the hell DICE wants for it to happen. The damn spread changes made long range LMGs very underwelming when not bipoded and the result is that. I just don't play support anymore, cause I refuse to be with my **** on the ground half of the match.
  • MurfCr
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll admit I have found it fun to prone with LMGs now. Getting those 3000m of head shots with LMGs. I know I have upset a few on Empires Edge running from B to C.