Domination

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    My favorite Dom map has always been Amiens. It's got a good mix of relatively long ranges and CQB. I also like blowing up building campers with Limpets or Dynamite on Suez by collapsing the whole building. My least favorites were always Sinai and Monte Grappa. FAO usually isn't great either - I've never liked the starting spawns on it. Although I haven't played any of the new Dom maps from Tsar on.

My favorite Conquest map is Achi Baba because it plays a lot like a large scale Dom map.
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A large scale Dom where where sniping is actually worth it
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A large scale Dom where where sniping is actually worth it

It's good for running around with something like the Vetterli or Arisaka which have good relatively short ranged sweetspots. I don't really "snipe" on it though. My ADD doesn't allow me to stay still for long.
  • LieutenantVixen
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The smallest I go is Frontlines. Anything less feels like missing the point.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What about supply drop.
    But rush on Scar is really good especially the first part.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    gk9n6t7op wrote: »
    So many mouse/keyboard and chronus users all the sudden.

How do you know?

If you've played the game long enough you can tell when others are using peripheral equip. They just move differentg/better than most. Either that or tons of stimulants running through their systems. Had a guy xxbrazulsxx or something like that destroying while team other day. Three of us hunting and shooting at the guy and he slipped us every time.

no you can't. it's already really hard to tell when seeing gameplay of a player at times. but thinking that u can conclude from movement seen from a third person perspective to inputdevice is just ridiculous. just because someone is playing fast and aggressive with high sensitivity doesn't mean he uses any third party input device.

Then he was the best player by far I've encountered in 1450 hrs. Light yrs ahead of anyone I've seen. Even better than the superyoutubers!

That's actually a possibility. I had the recent misfortune of playing against the apparent #3 player on Xbox and they destroyed everyone on my team with no trouble at all. It was both frustrating and incredible to watch.

Always terrifying when you see a name you recognize from the leaderboards on the other team, just poo yourself and hope they don't target you.
  • ElliotLH
    8653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How do you know?

If you've played the game long enough you can tell when others are using peripheral equip. They just move differentg/better than most. Either that or tons of stimulants running through their systems. Had a guy xxbrazulsxx or something like that destroying while team other day. Three of us hunting and shooting at the guy and he slipped us every time.

no you can't. it's already really hard to tell when seeing gameplay of a player at times. but thinking that u can conclude from movement seen from a third person perspective to inputdevice is just ridiculous. just because someone is playing fast and aggressive with high sensitivity doesn't mean he uses any third party input device.

Then he was the best player by far I've encountered in 1450 hrs. Light yrs ahead of anyone I've seen. Even better than the superyoutubers!

That's actually a possibility. I had the recent misfortune of playing against the apparent #3 player on Xbox and they destroyed everyone on my team with no trouble at all. It was both frustrating and incredible to watch.

Always terrifying when you see a name you recognize from the leaderboards on the other team, just poo yourself and hope they don't target you.

For sure that's always frightening, and this guy was a wrecking machine. At least that playing against better players might be good for improving your own skills.
  • Saddisticspeller

How do you know?

For sure that's always frightening, and this guy was a wrecking machine. At least that playing against better players might be good for improving your own skills.

I can sometimes compete with lower leaderboard people but if I were to see ProLegion_Exor I'd just hope and pray.
  • stiII_no_name
    It's funny. I'm not a a great player and there are lots of players better than me, but with most of them I can like understand what they're doing better and I can see myself becoming almost as good as them if I'd play enough, but then there are some players where I just scream "HOW?!?" at my monitor.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    There are no chokepoints or spawntraps. Map flow is really good...
    Spawning on B objective in Sinai says hello.
    EDIT: Sorry, but I posted that immediately on reading your comment, before getting to the reply above. But he's spot on. Every time a blueberry runs over to B on that map, I want to reach through the console and choke him out.
  • Saddisticspeller
    It's funny. I'm not a a great player and there are lots of players better than me, but with most of them I can like understand what they're doing better and I can see myself becoming almost as good as them if I'd play enough, but then there are some players where I just scream "HOW?!?" at my monitor.

You mean like those people with god like aim how nail you with headshots over and over again and you just sit there like "I can't even be mad"
  • stiII_no_name
    edited March 2018

You mean like those people with god like aim how nail you with headshots over and over again and you just sit there like "I can't even be mad"

Yup yup. Even when you think you have the edge over them and they still wreck you
    Post edited by stiII_no_name on
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are no chokepoints or spawntraps. Map flow is really good...
    Spawning on B objective in Sinai says hello.
    EDIT: Sorry, but I posted that immediately on reading your comment, before getting to the reply above. But he's spot on. Every time a blueberry runs over to B on that map, I want to reach through the console and choke him out.

Spawn trap only occur if your team is tripplecapped. Holding a flag is not a spawn trap. Btw the team who hold B is winning 90% on Sinai. Know how to spawn and rotate
  • Saddisticspeller

Yuo yup. Even when you think you have the edge over them and they still wreck you

They hit you with them turn and burns with no effort, it's god damn terrifying.
  • trip1ex
    4957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    never liked it. you gotta be a hummingbird to like it.

Last round I played of it was 6 months ago and I was Support on Ballroom and joined 1/4 way thru the round. I decided to just sit at one flag in the balcony and camp it because I hate rotating between flags for absolutely zero reason. I didn't get killed. And we made a comeback and won. Haven't it played it since.
  • Toshevbg
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its getting ruined aftr ttk 2 especially with the new M
    SmG 08

I entered a tournament dor it 5v5 squads i am forces to go assault on certain maps (suez and few more) to comlete against the SMG and zhellriegel

Thank god shotguns are banned
  • Toshevbg
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @ProLegion_exor
    Why no mixed dom srrver? I can only get offials maps for dom?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    @ProLegion_exor
    Why no mixed dom srrver? I can only get offials maps for dom?

[MIXED] Domination would be absolutly amazing @Braddock512
  • iransports
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a great place to get quick kills given the time you spend in the round. Especially if you know the map well.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The bad thing about this mode is that it has the most hackers.