Weekly Debrief

What is with this game

UNluckySolDieR0
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
What is with this game. It's like dice doesn't even know anything about history of world war one for the mapping of this game. I think they just made up some crap to play on where is ypres or the battle of mesan . I think there's a couple more passion day but all is not fallowing history like 1942 did with world war two I thought that was cool to know history and play that battle . The map for the Somme or river Somme in game is horrible to small and not even laid out the way history shows so dice was it lack off space or lack of sense. I'm just saying I miss when ea and it's teams paid attention to that kind of details lol it just makes me feel old puha

Comments

• Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Beholdo. Unlucky Soldiero nullifies the crosseyed maps of the coming time, and summons Golden Age of prickly brambles precisely fallowed to curve of the Great strivings.
  • bleachee
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Passchendaele is Ypres. Third Ypres. Messines would have been great map and would have made an excellent operation with Passchendaele. I would pay $50 for 4 more DLCs in a heartbeat. There's so much more unexplored WWI. Oh well.
  • SirSpectacle
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    I feel like I deserve some kind of reward for reading all of that...

You definitely do! I had to give up halfway through the first sentence.