Cannot complete Baku (First mission)

Redeemer84z
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Really disappointed that this bug has not been fixed even two YEARS after the game originally released. Looked up how to complete this mission in the forums already and no matter what part of the attack helicopter I shoot with the grenade launcher it never works. (I had already shot the pilot in the head with a sniper rifle prior to this part) I know you all at DICE are busy trying to milk Battlefield 1 for all its worth but if someone could finally fix this problem it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• MCFreakReturns
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what?
  • Buzzkill66
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol....whaaaaaaat?
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hate it when I shoot the attack helecopter with the GL and it doesn't work.
  • ADropOfPoo
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t think helicopters were around during WW1...
  • ElliotLH
    8688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wrong forum bud.