No information on downtime on servers or that they are down at all. Be more info oriented.

PeterMichael08
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hello DICE and EA. It would be nice if you could give information when your servers are down. It is intolerable not to get any walid information. All i get is oh you can't connect, please connect. Well any other online service i attend is usefull. I can use spotify and stream. So i know i am online and connected to the internet. So i asume it is your servers that are down. But you provide no information at all on the subject. That just makes me mad at you.
If you made an effort to inform users you might not get angry users.

Comments

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So you mad then
  • PeterMichael08
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Manly disapointed that they dont care about users
  • RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Manly disapointed that they dont care about users

Twitter is fasted way to get info. https://twitter.com/BFBulletin Probably the same people who have taken battlelog down for days. you should probably blame the losers that are most likely ddos'n them.

Think some other game networks having trouble too, maybe some kiddy cyber warfare going on. After all 95% of booter sites are literally run by 15 year olds. The FBI has always turned a blind eye. Chickens coming home to roost.
  • PeterMichael08
    Use this link to report and force them to fix it. http://downdetector.com/status/ea
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Silencer737
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If it calms your nerves it seems more EA games are affected. FIFA is also down.
  • dks01
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Could be a while.

"EA is still working with their partners to resolve the issue ASAP. Apparently, there have been "fiber cuts" with the provider responsible for online services which are effecting multiple companies. It's out of EA's control. I'll keep you updated for more updates #Battlefield."

https://twitter.com/bfbulletin
  • dks01
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Up and running now.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dks01 wrote: »
    Up and running now.

is that a question or a statement ?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello DICE and EA. It would be nice if you could give information when your servers are down.

Sometimes they aren't made aware of it until people start posting on the forums.

EA can't give information about these things until they know about it

Fun fact, did you know that telecommunication cables are routed under the sea?

Underwater landslips can result in a cable breaking that will affect all forms of communication ( phone / broadband / cable )

So EA really can't say why the connection has dropped as it could be anything from a landslip damaging the cables, ISP and datacentre issues.

As has been the case on this occasion, EA has been posting on their various Twitter feeds what the issue was when they were informed themselves.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't find any news on internet outages yesterday . Seems weird it only affected EA and wasn't widely publicised. I take it it's all "normal" now because I need to make rank 140 tonight :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Can't find any news on internet outages yesterday . Seems weird it only affected EA and wasn't widely publicised. I take it it's all "normal" now because I need to make rank 140 tonight :)

Unlikely to have been something that serious, More likely to have been a very localised event.
  • Bacardiiiiiiiiii
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There were some problem in Steam connection also. Maybe bad connection...
  • D5RAT
    There were some problem in Steam connection also. Maybe bad connection...

Never had a problem on Steam. Played a few games off there last night .