Weekly BF

The Shotgun Battlepack

Comments

• T0M-TURB0-23
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    3 battlepacks, same skin 3 times.....no black, thank you, just make it a challenge and be done with it
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same unfortunately.
    But tell me one thing. I almost didn't pay any attention to stuff included in that battlepack but I thought I noticed for a second before pressing OPEN there were new black skins in there. Am I wrong or not?

You know you don't need to actually have a battlepack to see their contents...right?

The first battlepack of this revision was awarded to players after completing the communuity challenge and before today it was impossible to see what's inside if you've already opened it.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there are three black shotgun skins. On my first battlepack, I got the same old "Riot" which everyone already has. But I had a lot of scraps built up, and bought three successive packs and got all the black skins in exactly the order I wanted them: Model 10, then the 97, then the 12g. Never will use the last but wanted all the blacks. I also notice that there are a couple more legendary skins for the 97 and the 10, which are much spiffier than the previous legendaries, although they don't appear to be available in this revision. The Cleveland and the Washington, I believe?
  • MettMoxxi
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there are three black shotgun skins. On my first battlepack, I got the same old "Riot" which everyone already has. But I had a lot of scraps built up, and bought three successive packs and got all the black skins in exactly the order I wanted them: Model 10, then the 97, then the 12g. Never will use the last but wanted all the blacks. I also notice that there are a couple more legendary skins for the 97 and the 10, which are much spiffier than the previous legendaries, although they don't appear to be available in this revision. The Cleveland and the Washington, I believe?

Things like this would be impossible for me. It's more likely that the universe itself will evaporate in a vaccum decay
  • TamKingski
    1745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So the current revision has the same content as the one which we got from the community mission. I was lucky and got the Model 10 one in one of my first BP, but i'd also like to get the m97 "Bernet" skin, but this game and it's nice system said na and let me spend almost 4k for it and i got the sweeper like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times. In the end i still didn't get it. Man this battlepack system is (i don't say this word, cause when i do, i get a lifetime ban from the forums). I am really tired of spending tons of scraps and getting nothing out of it. I hope this whole Bp system goes to the trash yard (this obviously will never happen)

EDIT: i got it out of a normal BP. And i thought my humor is **** weird and creepy

At least you didn't accidentally click buy on the vehicle battlepack...

Definitely am not just sitting here depressed about it or anything.

Wait what
    How many scraps was this again? Like 2k or so?

I don't wanna imagine how many scraps i have to waste to get the "Von Kluck" or "the Fuller". I already know that i will get the Kaiserschlacht/Blackwatch skin countless times, cause this time it already cost me 4k to get 2 skins out of i guess 7 or so. I mean there aren't nearly as many shottie skins in this game like there are SLR, SMG or Sniper skins and i really hope that they keep giving us operation campaigns through the next weeks. I hate them with my whole existence but they are a very good source of scraps and give you sometimes some cool skins...

Yup, 2k scrap so now I'm left with a little over 2k.

Guaranteed that next revision there will be 2 melees I want and I won't be able to get them because of that misclick.

Thats the plan,EA/Dice want you to spend real money on bps to either get the skin you want or as a way to accumulate scraps to to purchase more bps with a rng chance.

Never wondered why only standard bps can be purchased with real money? The minimum scrap value in a standard bp is only 30 scraps.
  • BrianLocal1
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't use shotgun much, but I got the riot and would like some of the black skins.
  • herodes87
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still no Russian Ax.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So the current revision has the same content as the one which we got from the community mission. I was lucky and got the Model 10 one in one of my first BP, but i'd also like to get the m97 "Bernet" skin, but this game and it's nice system said na and let me spend almost 4k for it and i got the sweeper like 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times. In the end i still didn't get it. Man this battlepack system is (i don't say this word, cause when i do, i get a lifetime ban from the forums). I am really tired of spending tons of scraps and getting nothing out of it. I hope this whole Bp system goes to the trash yard (this obviously will never happen)

EDIT: i got it out of a normal BP. And i thought my humor is **** weird and creepy

At least you didn't accidentally click buy on the vehicle battlepack...

Definitely am not just sitting here depressed about it or anything.

You get prompted lol. It's not like it instantly buys it for you on the first click. So I suppose if you're really not paying attention this could happen.

I clicked on it once to see the contents because I was interested in it, I then was clicking through each individual skin to get a closer look and when backed out I didn't realize that it wasn't highlighting the skins and instead the buy button. I scrolled down one and pressed X but unfortunately that was the buy button. There is no "Are you sure" screen after that and I'm not complaining. I fully admit it was my own fault. I'm not begging DICE to give me back my scrap.

Although if they did I wouldn't complain.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I managed to get about 110 shotgun kills today, so I opened my battlepack and got ... the black Model 10-A skin.

So, I've managed to get the silver Trench Gun skin, and the all-black Model 10-A skin so far from this revision.

Finally, luck is on my side again.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I managed to get about 110 shotgun kills today, so I opened my battlepack and got ... the black Model 10-A skin.

So, I've managed to get the silver Trench Gun skin, and the all-black Model 10-A skin so far from this revision.

Just finished the last 15 shotgun kills tonight I did 175 or so the first day. I managed to get the black m97 skin in a battle pack tonight.

Now if I just could get them for the m1903 and g98 rifles I'd be happy.
  • Saddisticspeller
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Just finished the last 15 shotgun kills tonight I did 175 or so the first day. I managed to get the black m97 skin in a battle pack tonight.

I just want that all black AL8 skin but I haven't seen it anywhere yet unfortunately.
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Got both of those, 2 bad I more enjoy the close range sniping
  • MettMoxxi
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »

LoL "The Hartney" wasn't even in a revision nor was it in the ops bp's.
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

LoL "The Hartney" wasn't even in a revision nor was it in the ops bp's.

Mmm I dunno the exact names. Just know I got all the special skins from the OErations battlepacks, the ones that don’t pop in the regular ones
  • MettMoxxi

I just want that all black AL8 skin but I haven't seen it anywhere yet unfortunately.

Don't lie to yourself m8. All you've ever wanted were those sweet blue vehicle skins
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I use mine at all ranges, I like the versatility of being able to be mid to long range, sometimes up close if I'm accurate, though in close range it's the obrez and knife that I use to stay alive.
  • Saddisticspeller
    edited March 2018

Don't lie to yourself m8. All you've ever wanted were those sweet blue vehicle skins

Honestly they do look really nice.

Editing that comment was way more difficult then it had to be.
  • RietN7
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    All you heretics.... Remember when we all run our guns "naked" in BF4? No skins, no grips, plain iron sights?

Thats what the real tryhard 420 scrublords do in BF1... Run around with a naked A10 hunter, no skin & just the plain shotgun rib....

i was one of them until this skin released,,, i had 13k kills with model 10-a hunter, and all i had was shotgun rib and bayonet, would have been epic if the skin was gold and black, and not just black,, but meh.. so now i use the black skin.
  • RietN7
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oh and anybody complaining about rng gods, there is a 900 scraps crate for the shotgun skins, i bought 4 and on my 2nd opening i got what i wanted
  • A1337chicken
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Honestly, as much as I like these skins with the leather pouches and such on them, I'm really digging the "hand-painted camouflage" skins. The special level skins are actually quite nice.

I keep getting those goddamned "Royal" skins though...