How do you import an emblem into Companion?

2»

Comments

• Mrcnaryharpseal1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    esesrox86 wrote: »
    Sumptiz wrote: »
    any copy this and share me please

Link: http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-75007.html

Me too, i want it an Putin ... please

http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-56310.html

Can someone do that with this emblem please? Thanks
    http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-67771.html
  • Sveldur333
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    IF YOU'RE HAVING THE RANDOM ERROR WHERE IT SAYS "UNDEFINED" IN THE CONSOLE FOR BATTLEFIELD COMPANION APP, I made a video that discusses the problem and the method I came up with to work around. Takes a lot of work, but the end result could be the emblem you really want. Really hope this helps:
    Post edited by Sveldur333 on
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    On the http://emblemsbf.com page, I got some of them to work but Fire Fox and Opera says errors/undefined. Is there a trick to get around this?

Sveldur333 just broke it down above.
  • VerboseTunic0
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can someone please put a picture in for me and share the emblem back for me?
  • N7Onyx_Spectre
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Could someone who already has a working code of this Hei emblem make a copy of of the emblem with a working code that just allows me to import it. I would greatly appreciate it and feel free to PM me. THX

Link:
    http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-14570.html
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could someone who already has a working code of this Hei emblem make a copy of of the emblem with a working code that just allows me to import it. I would greatly appreciate it and feel free to PM me. THX

Link:
    http://emblemsbf.com/emblem-14570.html

There's an option for BF1 code on that webpage? That works, doesn't it?

Also, this is a necro.
  • Atreides52
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its must be too easy to add image for to Emblem but giving me hard time right now
  • xzaz1barx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sveldur333 wrote: »
    Ok, so the way I understand this issue (utilizing a little bit of the knowledge I have in programming), is that when you copy a code for a really cool looking emblem that you want and stick it into the console and get the "undefined" error on your console, what's happening is that somewhere in the code you copied, the original creator used an item or "emblem part" that's not in your inventory of parts. Essentially the "undefined" error is stating that since the emblem part is not on the page (because you haven't unlocked that specific part), it can't find the reference it's looking for, and therefore shoots out an error message without giving you any clue what's actually wrong. This happens because in BF4, for those who haven't played it, it would give you Emblem Parts out of Gold Battlepacks. I'm not sure if that's true in Hardline, because... I mean, who even plays that. :P

Now at this point, there's three ways to get around this.
    1) Make your own emblem or try to mimick the one you want by yourself
    2) Find a different emblem that does work, that you like, or
    3) "Fix" the emblem you want (And the reason I say "fix" is because you have to break it first. Sorry, but this might not be easy... or fun... but in the end, if you get the emblem you really want, I say it's worth it. It was for me anyways)

The way I went about fixing it was going onto the companion app on my PC, going to the emblem editor, scroll the mouse over any one of the "parts" and right clicking it. Choose to inspect element. A side window should pop up with that particular part of the website code showing. On the code, there is a name for that part, for example, the part that looks like the A-10 should be labelled "AirGroundAttackjet." if you see where it says this, continue inspecting all the parts that you have in the
    list, and write them down. Now go to whatever website you use for your emblem copying and copy the code (make sure it's for BF1), but instead of pasting it into the console. Paste it into Microsoft Word, (or libre office if you don't have that. Libre is a free download.) Now go through the code and look for large portions that are enclosed by these brackets { } These will represent each of the parts. Search the page for anything that is labeled by "asset." This will be the name of the part that you wrote down earlier. It should look something like "asset": AirGroundAttackJet or whatever part they used. If there are any "assets" that are not on the list you wrote down, then delete everything inside the { } brackets that that particular asset is enclosed by. Ex: {blah, blah, blah coding, blah, "asset":Shield3, blah, blah, blah, numbers, numbers, etc}, in this example you would delete the entire section that asset is in. Do this for all the assets you don't have. once you're finished, copy the new code you've made into the companion console and try it again. If it doesn't work, go back and check to make sure there are no left over brackets left floating in the code, and also be sure there are no double commas after one of the sections. Once it works, the emblem will be broken a little bit (this is what mine looked like after I "broke" it and after I fixed it: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7EqDIV5QmG_MlV1eC1hRGdDS0U?usp=sharing), but if you know to use the items you have to fix it, then this shouldn't be too bad, but if this method actually breaks it to a point that you won't be able to fix it, then I'm really sorry. I know how frustrating it is, but this is the only method I could figure out. If this was helpful to you please be sure to upvote it so other people can fix there's too. I can't begin to describe how frustrating this was to figure out, but once it worked, the end result was definitely worth it. If this didn't help you or you're still stuck, let me know and I'll try to put a video together to put on my youtube channel (Sveldur Gaming) to make things a little more clear to you. Thanks for reading. Hope this helped.

I am on ps4. I finally linked everything, did all the busy work. Found out how to get the inspect element up, copy pasted code into console. and

"battlefield.com says error"

What can i do? I am at my wits end :/
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty much late (oh well)

Does changing from console to pc just basically cut off everything you earned (emblem parts wise) in the previous games? If so then that's just stupid