Keep Getting Kicked out of server mid game

jchu72
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi Guys, since Thursday after PS software update I keep getting kicked mid game, best being 1 full game and then half the next. Very random on timing. Game runs smoothly until then, Internet strong ping below 20, PS4 Pro connected via Ethernet or WiFi doesn’t make a difference, reloaded software, reloaded Game, deleted stored game memory. I’m lost, any suggestions please? Cheers’ Joe

Comments

• jchu72
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just to confirm I don’t lose connection with the server I lose connection with the session only. The message is You have lost the connection to the session. I can easily rejoin same or any other server.
  • fshzin
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just happened to me two games in a row mid game. Local server and game was running fine till the disconnect ?
  • dcs500
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has been happening to me all afternoon today, browser is a mess to. Sick of this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • Prep768
    3450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    - Failed to join server
    - You have lost connection to the server
    - Unable to find server
    - Can't join friends without a server number
    - You have been kicked from the server (NO! I left of my own accord)

(feel free to add more)
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Happens to me occasionally, rather annoying because I'll get kicked from a fairly close game only to then get thrown into a stomp
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    in 2 games today it kicked me like this from server
    connection is fine only iy is kicking me out
    thanks for ruining the game with a gas mask horse and nonsense maps
    i just want to play my old maps without kicking out it trashes my points and time
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    it has happens to me lately when i have joined a full server game and waiting to join. then with in the next 2 games i am kicked before the next round or some times just as the game is ending grrrr.