Stuff that makes you want to reach through and throat punch people

Comments

• FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Is there a unlock requirement that goes something like"spawn in to a tank or aircraft as a passage then spend the next 10 minutes shooting at absolute nothing until tank/aircraft gets attacked them ignore it or bail straight away, also never hit the spot button on enemy threats or targets. Reward one very angry pilot or tanker"

I swear this weekend has been weekend of the muppets.

Haha!!! Yeah that is irritating, was using the Putilov Garford earlier and i had a gunner for most of my 2 runs. In fairness i think he got a few kills but jeez he must have only stopped when it overheated!!! Still at least he was there and was actually a help.

I do get why "some" do that. Personally, I won't spot when I am gunning. Wait, before you crucify me, let me explain. I rarely have squadmates to play with so most of the time I am lone wolfing it. So when I am gunning for some rando tanker, almost every one of them will target the guy I spot. Therefore, the only way for me to get a kill is to not spot. The only time I will spot is if I am overheated/empty or I see a vehicle, since the main guns are more effective than a mg.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a unlock requirement that goes something like"spawn in to a tank or aircraft as a passage then spend the next 10 minutes shooting at absolute nothing until tank/aircraft gets attacked them ignore it or bail straight away, also never hit the spot button on enemy threats or targets. Reward one very angry pilot or tanker"

I swear this weekend has been weekend of the muppets.

Haha!!! Yeah that is irritating, was using the Putilov Garford earlier and i had a gunner for most of my 2 runs. In fairness i think he got a few kills but jeez he must have only stopped when it overheated!!! Still at least he was there and was actually a help.

I do get why "some" do that. Personally, I won't spot when I am gunning. Wait, before you crucify me, let me explain. I rarely have squadmates to play with so most of the time I am lone wolfing it. So when I am gunning for some rando tanker, almost every one of them will target the guy I spot. Therefore, the only way for me to get a kill is to not spot. The only time I will spot is if I am overheated/empty or I see a vehicle, since the main guns are more effective than a mg.

I get you. That’s why I don’t get in a tank or any vehicle usually unless i’m driving it. Occasionally you can get in a tank and not drive but still get kills.
  • robmcewen
    3003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You gotta spot people, that 25 point spot bounce gives me the nicest, warmest, fuzziest feeling inside letting me know that I'm a team player :p
  • KingRofty
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You gotta spot people, that 25 point spot bounce gives me the nicest, warmest, fuzziest feeling inside letting me know that I'm a team player :p

For some reason most BF1 players have no clue how to spot enemy soldiers. It really cheeses me off, as I constantly spot enemy players for the team.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you're the only one seeing an obvious flank (or even see them on the mini map), so you try to take on a whole squad on your own and get annihilated, because you don't have any support by teammates

Or when you are the guy that flanks the enemy and none of your squad/teammates spawn on you.

Yes! This happens way too often. Even worse, switching to numerous other squads and still noone spawns on me....
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »

For some reason most BF1 players have no clue how to spot enemy soldiers. It really cheeses me off, as I constantly spot enemy players for the team.

Not sure which system you are playing on but both on PS4 and XB1 spoting players seems damn near impossible sometimes especially with assault. Medic only works about 1/3 of the time. I can't speak to support. Scout is the only one that seems to consistently spot. Hit it, hit it, and hit it and nothing and I'm not talking spam. I would guess at this point lots of people don't bother anymore. There is also the frustration of the fading spot icon that you can't see or barely see.
  • mongoeasy
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    It is really annoying when you get the kids with ADHD holding down the fire button while they're in your vehicle. It's like "hey look a tree! *shoots* hey look a wall *shoots* hey look a pond *shoots*" Smh lol.
    It's similar to the helpful squad members that spawn on you while you wait in cover just outside a red flag. They appear, jump, start shooting like four year olds on sugar and die in the next second. You keep still dreading the next trigger happy squaddie to appear.

• mongoeasy
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty wrote: »
    Me too, but sometimes I'd wish the (german) voice-over to shut up. Why the hell can't he whisper? Or just calmly tell he probably saw the same plane for the third time or so?
  • IMZ30
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Probably been covered but..

Players that don't spot
    Medics that don't revive
    Stupid support who don't give ammo when needed despite requesting ammo and jumping up and down in front of them...then they run off :(
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Omfg I hate blueberries

Playing Rupture CQ. Needed 3 kills in the St Chammond for a medal

41 kills later and match nearly won I accidentally hold x instead of pressing it to reload my shells in the heat of the moment.
    Before I can even press x to hop back in some idiot blueberry takes my tank and refuses to get out even after I use the commorse to tell him to get out; getting the reply "negative".

Guy was 12-9 as a medic and literally only got one kill with my tank before the game finished.

Yeah thanks 'bro'

I guess you were more useful to the team taking my tank whilst I go MVP and had most flags capped and defended only dying because you stole my tank and what good is a c93 carbine vs a BAR

Top it off with the * * was rank 130.

* me I hate these type of people.

~

What moments in battlefield have you wished you could reach through your moniter/tv and sort out an issue?

I just bound it to another key, P. Problem solved
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When a torpedo boat driver on Heligoland thinks you need to be 10 feet away from an L class destroyer or dreadnought for the torpedoes to hit them.
  • Hawxxeye
    5335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Defending in operations... and most of the team is afraid to risk death defending an objective so they camp behind the objective they are supposed to defend, allowing the attackers to capture it...
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    When a torpedo boat driver on Heligoland thinks you need to be 10 feet away from an L class destroyer or dreadnought for the torpedoes to hit them.

Kaiten-class torpedo boats are worst thing when playing on Heligoland. I avoid spawning on torpedo boats already occupied by "friendly".
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Defending in operations... and most of the team is afraid to risk death defending an objective so they camp behind the objective they are supposed to defend, allowing the attackers to capture it...

Same goes for attacking. Nobody pushes in, because they're affraid their glorious K/D could take a hit.

Funny thing, I think coordination is a completely underrated aspect in BF. If the whole team pushes at the same time, a team of complete potatoes can beat anyone.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out of area players and players with high ping. No one, repeat NO ONE should be allowed into a server and stay in one when their ping is plus 100 and even higher for the entire round. The game should be completely and utterly unplayable for anyone with those sorts of pings. I no some people may not have a choice but there’s only so many times you can die simply down to someone’s ping before it gets beyond irritating.
  • Wlnnie-Pooh
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Passchendaele, a good enemy tanker is going 20+ kills and no death. After a couple of try i sneak behind him undetected. I look at my squad and i see i'm the last man alive. Good i think, let's spot the tank, hide a bit and wait for squad reinforcement. 3 spawn on me. 3 sniper.

Disappointed but not surprised
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    399 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bipoded LMG's
  • DingoKillr
    3506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Out of area players and players with high ping. No one, repeat NO ONE should be allowed into a server and stay in one when their ping is plus 100 and even higher for the entire round. The game should be completely and utterly unplayable for anyone with those sorts of pings. I no some people may not have a choice but there’s only so many times you can die simply down to someone’s ping before it gets beyond irritating.

Such privilege to live in a region where servers have under 100 ping.
  • rock1obsta
    3797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bipoded LMG's

Oh jeez, this again. Lol.