Stuff that makes you want to reach through and throat punch people

Comments

• KingRofty
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Bipoded LMG's

Bipodded Ribeyrolles & Howell Automatic :neutral:
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yes, bipoded LMGs. A playstyle that's borderline teabagable.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    Out of area players and players with high ping. No one, repeat NO ONE should be allowed into a server and stay in one when their ping is plus 100 and even higher for the entire round. The game should be completely and utterly unplayable for anyone with those sorts of pings. I no some people may not have a choice but there’s only so many times you can die simply down to someone’s ping before it gets beyond irritating.

Such privilege to live in a region where servers have under 100 ping.

Oh yeah it’s a “privilege” to die because someone’s a bullet sponge!!
  • Foot_Elite_Guard
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It was relevant back in days and it's still today...
    http://i.imgur.com/nRlHjJY.jpg
  • mrtwotimes
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dancing in the barb wire
  • mongoeasy
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know this had been said thousand times before. Non reviving medics are a pain. Yesterday I had the joy of having a 0.1% super ignorant medic in my squad. I die entering a house on Sinai. Squad medic comes in, sees enemy, kills him and decides it's a good idea to camp in the same corner. All the time he is looking at my corpse. My ghost looks back. Everything zen in the house. I wait. 5s. 10s. Respawn.
    Medics with syringe always show in the left bottom corner, I thought?
    Guy had kd of around 2 in that game, top half of score board.
    It was strange.
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE LA being allowed to work on Battlefield at all, those people should be kept busy with Battlefront.
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    Out of area players and players with high ping. No one, repeat NO ONE should be allowed into a server and stay in one when their ping is plus 100 and even higher for the entire round. The game should be completely and utterly unplayable for anyone with those sorts of pings. I no some people may not have a choice but there’s only so many times you can die simply down to someone’s ping before it gets beyond irritating.

Such privilege to live in a region where servers have under 100 ping.

Don’t hate the 1st World.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Passchendaele, a good enemy tanker is going 20+ kills and no death. After a couple of try i sneak behind him undetected. I look at my squad and i see i'm the last man alive. Good i think, let's spot the tank, hide a bit and wait for squad reinforcement. 3 spawn on me. 3 sniper.

Disappointed but not surprised

At least they spawn on you. The norm on Suez for me when home base trapped......spawn as horse, ride to B and hide outside of flag area, wait and wait and wait for ANYONE to spawn on me. Even squad switching rarely helps. And the rare time I get spawned on, the run to a roof to snipe, or run back towards D.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you get 15-16 "scouts". After ground vehicles and planes there are like ten people left taking flags. I frankly thought it would change with the new ttk changes, but the nerf/buff of support just added another really campy class while keeping the number of scouts the same on all open maps.
  • stiII_no_name
    edited March 2018
    When you join a game before it has rendered your sidearm/gadgets properly. Maybe that's a console specific problem, not sure. But it happens quite frequently to me, I then spawn on a squad mate as a scout and can't even switch to my sidearm to defend myself or to the spot flare to show me the enemies. And this lasts for like 15-20 seconds.
  • robmcewen
    3003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you join a game before it has rendered your sidearm/gadgets properly. Maybe that's a console specific problem, not sure. But it happens quite frequently to me, I then spawn on a squad mate as a scout and can't even switch to my sidearm to defend myself or to the spot flare to show me the enemies. And this lasts for like 15-20 seconds.

Happens to me as well on console, sometimes it can take some time before my gun appears once I managed to get half way across the map before all my kit appeared.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah that happens often, bizarrely not on every map and only certain ones. Empires Edge for one!!
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I only notice this on the initial spawn at the start of the game. It just seems to be buggy as a whole though spawning in as soon as possible, as that's when I see other things such as:
    -Cavalry players just sort of "floating" away standing still, as the horse isn't loaded nor is their animations
    -vehicle spawns (moreso planes, dunno if tanks have the problem) being buggy as hell. I've had and of course seen others do it where they try to spawn in a plane, the available plane spawns drops but nothing happens, but you can't switch to spawn as infantry or anything else. Suddenly a bit later you spawn in your plane, already like halfway into the map and usually crash before you even have control
    -similar to the Cavalry thing, some allies just "floating" around, with no running animation or anything
  • stiII_no_name
    Yeah, but most of this doesn't matter, because it only happens far away from the action or at the start of the round. But if you join a quick match and then spawn on a squad mate/flag, then it can be really problematic and annoying. I wouldn't mind waiting 10 seconds more, if I knew I could at least use everything normally.
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Idiots that just run around spraying automatic weapons in dom. There's a mode called tdm and a whole game called cod for morons like you unwilling or uncapable of playing a team based game.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mongoeasy wrote: »
    I know this had been said thousand times before. Non reviving medics are a pain. Yesterday I had the joy of having a 0.1% super ignorant medic in my squad. I die entering a house on Sinai. Squad medic comes in, sees enemy, kills him and decides it's a good idea to camp in the same corner. All the time he is looking at my corpse. My ghost looks back. Everything zen in the house. I wait. 5s. 10s. Respawn.
    It was strange.

You do know that he probably tried to revive you? That sometimes you get stuck and cant get revived?
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mongoeasy wrote: »
    It was strange.

You do know that he probably tried to revive you? That sometimes you get stuck and cant get revived?

You can tell if a Medic is trying to revive you by their animations, like this; 1:10 in.

• stiII_no_name
    If you're looking in the right direction, yes