New Operation Campaign?

2»

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    3069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 13
    herodes87 wrote: »
    So its the only way to get the new G98 skins.

It will probably appear again in Scout revision just like other black skins.
  • herodes87
    659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    But it will Take a while. 50 days for the assault battlepack left.
  • magosnow
    444 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    He's talking about the weekly mission and revision.scout will be in 2 weeks.
  • herodes87
    659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Weekly ones are gun related. First one was the Shotgun one.
  • Scruffy_McGuffy
    504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We need new Ops. That last one was a great opportunity for me to get a bunch of puzzle pieces for the French Butcher Knife and I think it was the Russian Award Knife. I don't know how I'll ever have enough scraps to get the weapons from the last two dlc's.
  • Fleetwood1987
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep its Fall of Empires again.

UPDATE: New chance to join the second #BF1's Operation Campaign "Fall of Empires", available now until March 26.

Score 25.000 points on Iron Walls and Conquer Hell ✅
    High chance of rare skins and puzzle pieces ✅
    100% piece chance on 1st completion

Let me guess, the rewards in battlepacks are still the same.

Yes, they are the same.

This is DICE we're talking about ... never expect them to get the job done without messing at least one aspect of it up.

The same items as in the recent red tide/brusilov operations we just played a million times?

Greeeaaaat...
  • fortress66
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The more i played operation on Galicia, Volga , Tsarytsin etc, the more i loved them. I hated them when i first played on it because of the open field but playing 2 weeks on theses maps did teach me where to go and not go. NOw i love them