Four Horsemen Update: New Weapons Coming to CTE?

Caustic
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I don't have the CTE, but one of my friends who has it told me that he heard there are four new weapons coming to the base game themed after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Apparently they have difficult unlock requirements, and are the Annihilator M18 Trench & Factory for Assault (the Blood), the Meunier A6 Factory & Optical for Medic (the Epidemic), the Burton LMG Storm & Optical for Support (the Hunger) and the Berthier M1916 Carbine & Marksman for Scout (the Murder).

If this is true it sounds really exciting, but can someone who has the CTE confirm this? He did tell me wrongly that Apocalypse had an Operation so I'm not sure. Thanks.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    4520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There doesn't seem to be any news on the CTE reddit page, but I will load up CTE and have a look there anyway.

This does have an air of wishful thinking to it though dude.
  • Ploodovic
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    According to Jaqub Ajmal, who is QA Manager, there will be a CTE test on PC today. They will be testing a rebalanced version of Volga River on Operations.

Regarding new weapons, there have been no such indication, to my knowledge. I think your friend likes to make stuff up.
  • Ploodovic
    1183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There will be new weapon variants on the CTE, as well. Not the ones OP talked about, though.
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Type 38 arisaka patrol? Wonder what that is
  • ElliotLH
    4520 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    There will be new weapon variants on the CTE, as well. Not the ones OP talked about, though.

Ribeyrolles Optical, P16 Experimental and the silenced Enfield sound interesting. Shame it's only being tested on PC at the mo.
  • olarvlad
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello, video on youtube