Tips for killing an elite with an elite

NLBartmaN
3697 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
For a service assignment you need to do a lot of infantry damage with an elite.
So I was thinking aboutthe infiltrator to do thta, but then I saw that killing an elite with an elite is also an option.

First I thought about stealing an elite kit on verdun or other maps where this was possible, but that is no longer possible since update 1.19.

The only map I know that has elites on both sides within operations is on Monte Grappa (tank hunter vs sentry/VP)?
I also believe Amiens has Flamethrower and Sentry so that can work too.

Anyone else got an idea how to do this the easiest way?

Comments

• KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i rekt a flamer as a Trench Raider on Rupture, Operations. You'd have to be a bit lucky though :)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Monte Grappa. Rush B flag and pick Vilar Perosa. After that wait for enemy sentry to come to you. Or try to find him yourself.
  • NLBartmaN
    Yeah, I don't think it can be done without some luck ..

To let the 2 elites meet is already a huge challenge ..
  • NLBartmaN
    Monte Grappa. Rush B flag and pick Vilar Perosa. After that wait for enemy sentry to come to you. Or try to find him yourself.

That is on conquest?
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and I believe Operations has more maps with elites on both sides. Plus, its the best game mode anyway. Win win ;p
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

That is on conquest?
    Yes.
  • NLBartmaN

That is on conquest?
    Yes.

The VP is in the bunker I believe, where is the Sentry located?
    I will give it a try :wink:
  • llPhantom_Limbll

That is on conquest?
    Yes.

VP is inside B bunker. Sentry MG is near D bunker.
  • Fleetwood1987
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That is on conquest?
    Yes.

VP is at B inside bunker, Sentry is at D just outside the bunker door(Not the entrance with the big staircase, it's the entrance closer to B flag)
  • NLBartmaN
    Thanks for the answer, I think those are the closest elites I can think of, so the most chance on succes.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Got a sentry with the flametrooper. I think the flametrooper is the best way to go, as he deals the best damage I think.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This assignment made me mad. I have killed two different elites as an elite and none have counted. Once as an SMG Sentry I obliterated a Flame trooper and the other time I sniped an LMG Sentry as the Tank Hunter. Unless they mean to melee kill the enemy elite...
  • KarmaKinetic
    This assignment made me mad. I have killed two different elites as an elite and none have counted. Once as an SMG Sentry I obliterated a Flame trooper and the other time I sniped an LMG Sentry as the Tank Hunter. Unless they mean to melee kill the enemy elite...

I meleed, so maybe yes
  • disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    I did it on Sinai either picking up the flamer, sentry or tank hunter and then camping the other 2 elite spawn points.

It doesn't have to be a melee kill. Mine wasn't (I burned a sentry as a flamer).
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i used the sentry elite to beat on the villar eilite...the villar will do 80 damage then reload while the sentry will just shrug it off and take him
    out...fort de vaux has a lot sentrys.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I did it on Sinai either picking up the flamer, sentry or tank hunter and then camping the other 2 elite spawn points.

It doesn't have to be a melee kill. Mine wasn't (I burned a sentry as a flamer).

Huh, weird. Did it have requirements to start this assignment? I might not have had them before the elite kills... but I honestly can't remember which one is from which assignment.
  • CanonFodder23
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did this on Zeebrugge, Picked up the flamer and charged onto flag E where the Inflitrator kit is on board the ship. Got there shortly after an enemy player had picked up the Inflitrator. It was an easy kill. But you could also try Supply Drop, that mode has lots of Elites, but it does depend on you getting lucky by finding a server that's populated.
  • NLBartmaN
    edited March 2018
    Got it :smiley:

Did it on Monte Grappa, but don't know how I did it :D

I put down some tripwires inc near the VP kit as a sniper and took the kit outside the bunker.
    The Sentry from D came to B and I threw a nade near the tripwires and shot him.
    But they came with 3 enemies at once running towards me and they all died, so a lot of information at once on the screen.

Don't know what killed the Sentry: the tripwires, the nade or my bullits, but he was dead and I got the elite kill and the dogtag B)
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    Got a sentry with the flametrooper. I think the flametrooper is the best way to go, as he deals the best damage I think.

The Sentry and the Flametrooper clash often enough on Amiens, if Sentry you need to fire as you retreat, as flamers you need to weave burn and get close.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did this in Supply Drop game mode, as there are a lot more elites than in any other game modes. I killed 2 enemy elites with one elite in a round for example. ;)