You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• Kanmanhei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes, mine too. What's wrong with PB??? A real hacker is still playing, and innocent players get ban???
  • SpoolaZ
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    KIKOKAN wrote: »
    Yes, mine too. What's wrong with PB??? A real hacker is still playing, and innocent players get ban???

Play BF1, they do not have the issue of an unfair PB, but if you're unlucky and get into trouble with FF, you can still come back here and explain how bad Anti Cheat is .
  • RenDhark
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here global ban and evenbalance not helpful. Greetings to the stupid mod closing threads that are the only chance to get heared. Top.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11742 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    RenDhark wrote: »
    Greetings to the stupid mod closing threads that are the only chance to get heared. Top.

Greetings from the mod who is now going to infract you for being abusive for us following the rules.

• Kanmanhei
    SpoolaZ wrote: »

Play BF1, they do not have the issue of an unfair PB, but if you're unlucky and get into trouble with FF, you can still come back here and explain how bad Anti Cheat is .

Thanks for your advice, but I love modern warfare.

Ah, now I got it. You said BF1 doesn't use that PB, that means BF series would no longer use PB. That makes PB's company Evenbalance angry, they started to ban players for no reason, you can see that most of the ban incidents are happened in March 2018.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    It happens from time to time that certain companies send out trolls to spread doubt about anti-cheat.. Not saying this is the case here. But creating threads about bans on this forum is quite pointless anyway as no one here will be able to help.
  • HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It happens from time to time that certain companies send out trolls to spread doubt about anti-cheat.. Not saying this is the case here. But creating threads about bans on this forum is quite pointless anyway as no one here will be able to help.

I'm sure it happens, but yes it's not the case here. While people on these forums can't fix the problem, we can consolidate information about the problem and try to find actual solutions. I know for a fact cheating never occurred in my case, so being able to find a common denominator with other people is helpful to me. I want to trust in the anti-cheat system, I think systems like that are good, when they work. When something goes wrong, I'd like to think people would want to get the broken pieces fixed, so that cheaters/hackers get banned but innocents can still play the game they love and always played honestly.
  • bakebeantin
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Nice to see so many unhappy cheaters getting busted.
  • HairOffTheDog
    Nice to see so many unhappy cheaters getting busted.

A very small part of me wished something like this would happen to you so maybe you'd understand a little better and stop acting like everyone who gets a ban is straight up guilty. Then you could try to figure out what happened with a combined community effort, and see how frustrating it is to have people like yourself "assume" you're just plain guilty. I realize ignorance is out there, and you can't convince everyone what the truth is, nor do those people even care to have an open mind about it. You may have 98 out of 100 bans be legit, but it doesn't mean every single one is. Threads like this CAN be helpful, we just need to weed through bias comments like yours and work with what we have left. One of the Mods, LOLGotYerTags, and a few other open minded members have given some sound advice, and it may help other people that go through this. I hope sometime soon I can come back and post that this was done in error, and show people you don't always judge a book by it's cover.
  • HairOffTheDog
    Currently, 52 bans for Game Hack 88001 have occurred in 13 days. I still would love to know what has caused that for people.
    If you were banned, and can share with me what you think the cause was, even in a separate message (envelope in upper right corner of this window)
    I will keep your name private, just trying to get more info as to how something like this happened. I'm playing happily on a new account, but I can't let this ban go, so any info would be greatly appreciated, whether here or in a separate message.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Ah, now I got it. You said BF1 doesn't use that PB, that means BF series would no longer use PB. That makes PB's company Evenbalance angry, they started to ban players for no reason, you can see that most of the ban incidents are happened in March 2018.

You were banned because YOU are actually cheating. Your headshot kill ratio on many weapons is humanly IMPOSSIBLE. Enjoy your ban you filthy cheating scum.
  • bakebeantin
    Currently, 52 bans for Game Hack 88001 have occurred in 13 days. I still would love to know what has caused that for people.
    If you were banned, and can share with me what you think the cause was, even in a separate message (envelope in upper right corner of this window)
    I will keep your name private, just trying to get more info as to how something like this happened. I'm playing happily on a new account, but I can't let this ban go, so any info would be greatly appreciated, whether here or in a separate message.

lmao if you think that just 52 players have had that violation. Only EvenBalance know the number of players kicked for that violation.

What did you cheat coder say to you, that the violation had nothing to do with them, and that it was a false violation.
  • HairOffTheDog
    lmao if you think that just 52 players have had that violation. Only EvenBalance know the number of players kicked for that violation.

Why can't you provide anything constructive, you need to make comments about the number of bans? Nobody knows what statistics EvenBalance has in its entirety. But we can use the next best thing, which is statistics from PBbans. It's not even worth arguing about something like this lol, damn man.
    What did you cheat coder say to you, that the violation had nothing to do with them, and that it was a false violation.

That's simply an immature comment and shows you haven't even followed this thread.
    Now onto something that may actually help someone

I am in the middle of sending 2 more programs to EB to research, I had forgotten all about these until my girlfriend made a comment recently. My girlfriend and I try to have a game night each week. We typically play games she likes to play, whether yahtzee, cribbage (my fav as well) or something on a console or maybe even PC. One night she wanted to play PacMan. Cool, old school classic. I searched for PacMan online, and sure enough, google makes a version. However, she was having a hard time doing it with a keyboard, she's used to controllers.
    TL:DR
    Being in IT, I thought np, must be a way to get a PC3 controller to work on PC, hell it charges when hooked to a USB port, so I dug into it, and found how to do it. It involves two things, one is the SCPtoolkit which is a "Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers" and a program called JoyToKey so you can set up the mapping (Keyboard Up Arrow = Up on Touchpad etc). Sure enough we were able to play PacMan with a controller, awesome! Yesterday I started researching each of these, basically googled the name and punkbuster. I'm seeing enough that make me think one of these may be the issue, so I'll send them off to EB research, and see what they say. I'll include screenshots of my program files, program files x86 and programdata directories to see if anything stands out to them, but there isn't really anything out of the ordinary. I've also offered them remote access and home and cell numbers if they are willing to help me investigate further. Long shot, but you never know.
  • Kanmanhei
    edited March 2018
    RustedRoot wrote: »

You were banned because YOU are actually cheating. Your headshot kill ratio on many weapons is humanly IMPOSSIBLE. Enjoy your ban you filthy cheating scum.

Excuse me~ you sure check the right person?!

My headshot top 5 weapons data: JNG-26%, SG553-24%, G36C-24%, A91-24%, AUG-22%

Is that too impossible for you?

Besides, BF4 has 2 anti-cheat softwares: PB & FF.

PB detects some other softwares disturb the game goes normally. (Useless PB, nowadays cheating softwares could pass through it easily)

FF that's detecting the battle data.

And I was banned by PB.
    Post edited by EA_David on
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ^ You cheated and yes I got the right player.

Cheaters are funny...and apparently clueless. Changing your gamer name doesn't hide the fact that you cheated or boosted.

Unica - 20 kills 20 headshots
    Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots

I could go on, but it's a waste of my time to even bother with obvious cheaters.
  • RenDhark
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can you please check my profile too... It helps me to understand my ban :)
  • bakebeantin
    Kanmanhei wrote: »

PB detects some other softwares disturb the game goes normally. (Useless PB, nowadays cheating softwares could pass through it easily)

And I was banned by PB.

Looks like PB is doing it's Job, it busted you and the bypass your cheat was using. I think we are going to see a lot more players getting busted.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RenDhark wrote: »
    Can you please check my profile too... It helps me to understand my ban :)

You don't have any recorded bans
  • Kanmanhei
    edited March 2018
    ^ You cheated and yes I got the right player.

Cheaters are funny...and apparently clueless. Changing your gamer name doesn't hide the fact that you cheated or boosted.

Unica - 20 kills 20 headshots
    Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots

I could go on, but it's a waste of my time to even bother with obvious cheaters.

Unica - 20 kills 20 headshots That's for unlocking the Deagle with my friend
    Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots That's for unlocking the rest pistols with my friend
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots That's for unlocking the RPK with my friend

All the DLC weapons we unlocked are played in a specific server which allowed us do this. You should check other weapons in a real rank battle.

I have to claim that my friend didn't get ban.
  • Kanmanhei
    edited March 2018
    Kanmanhei wrote: »

And I was banned by PB.

Looks like PB is doing it's Job, it busted you and the bypass your cheat was using. I think we are going to see a lot more players getting busted.

How can you see that I was cheating?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!