Maximum Map Variety with Full Admin Support - 24/7 Conquest - Anarchy UK Community

blue_1247
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
If you like Conquest, you'll love this: 24/7 Conquest on all Premium and Vanilla maps, including full admin support to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We're a well established, UK-based community striving to create a hassle-free environment you'll always enjoy playing in. Come join us!

What we're offering:
  • 24/7 Conquest fun
  • The full variety of all maps
  • DLCs are added on the day of the release
  • VIP slots available (visit anarchygaming.uk for details)

Amongst our server rules:
  • No abusive behaviour
  • No firing into/out of the red zones

Give the server a try today and if you like it, favourite it for tomorrow :)
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/pc/3038601690977

If you're having any trouble, look us up on the server or forum. We're always glad to help out.
Looking forward to your visit!

- The Anarchy UK Community

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would suggest you advertise this in the player forums for PC or console, and General Chat. This one is for server admins like yourself.
  • blue_1247
    Thank you, will do.
  • ShevermiN
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is exactly why rental servers are being removed or modified in the BF series.

This is a bog standard pay to play server, designed to make money for it's host and not EA. And EA are into their profits not ours, sorry for that fact of life.

10 people per month @ $10 will cover server costs easy for a year. If you get 100 people paying you are making 10 grand a year out of one server.

A quick read of the unban thread and you get a good idea of whats going on, and the old we pay for the server so we make the rules is a fair call. But when your server is the only one in town EA had to do something to allow the people who paid them for the game to be able to play. You can ban someone when they break EA's terms but when you kick them because they didn't know it was shot guns only Sunday they complain to EA.

• OaksMokeBacon
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    ShevermiN wrote: »
    This is exactly why rental servers are being removed or modified in the BF series.

This is a bog standard pay to play server, designed to make money for it's host and not EA. And EA are into their profits not ours, sorry for that fact of life.

10 people per month @ $10 will cover server costs easy for a year. If you get 100 people paying you are making 10 grand a year out of one server.

A quick read of the unban thread and you get a good idea of whats going on, and the old we pay for the server so we make the rules is a fair call. But when your server is the only one in town EA had to do something to allow the people who paid them for the game to be able to play. You can ban someone when they break EA's terms but when you kick them because they didn't know it was shot guns only Sunday they complain to EA.

I think you have the wrong idea. Actually there is no charge to play on the server. The group fund it themselves to keep a community going. There is also BF4 server live, also paid for by the members, as well as various hosted servers by members for the likes of Arma3 etc. We ask for donations if people are willing and able, they would get a VIP slot for this on either server.

EA earn their bucks from the monthly rental and people buying the game. We had 2 servers at one point until they screwed up and we went back to one.

You need to get your facts right before spouting your rubbish.

• Neox255
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    I would suggest you advertise this in the player forums for PC or console, and General Chat. This one is for server admins like yourself.

Hi Antares - Moderators so far have deemed it fine to post details about your servers on here. Team Semper Fi's have also posted a recent thread about their servers which they advertised on this very section.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137628/team-semper-fi-presents-you-4-full-servers-with-24-7-admin-support-through-discord#latest
  • -Antares65z
    1573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Neox255 wrote: »

Hi Antares - Moderators so far have deemed it fine to post details about your servers on here. Team Semper Fi's have also posted a recent thread about their servers which they advertised on this very section.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137628/team-semper-fi-presents-you-4-full-servers-with-24-7-admin-support-through-discord#latest

My suggestion to post in the other forums wasn't because the post wasn't welcomed here. It's because most of the readers in this forum are server admins who if are like me, probably spend all or most of their time playing on their own server, not other people's servers. I don't think that most of the players visiting these forums check this particular one out, unless they have an interest in the RSP which I don't think most do.
  • HonorguyXNL
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Neox255 wrote: »

My suggestion to post in the other forums wasn't because the post wasn't welcomed here. It's because most of the readers in this forum are server admins who if are like me, probably spend all or most of their time playing on their own server, not other people's servers. I don't think that most of the players visiting these forums check this particular one out, unless they have an interest in the RSP which I don't think most do.

As stated, hence why I bothered my mate Vivi about it. Sure it is allowed but there is no point on this section. Use the platoons section i'd say :) That one we use a lot more too.

On the whole debate above regarding funding, what Anarchy does here is the same we used to do. We now solely rely on donations but pay to play would mean us locking down the server with a password and only give it to people who pay. That's what pay to play means. In the previous BF titles VIP granted aggressive join (and I dunno if the current VIP update did or did not implement this into RSP as well). As a result many clans/communities started offering these VIP slots for a small fee, these fees are used to pay for the server in question but also website hosting, teamspeak, other servers etc..

Battlefield servers are not cheap (BF1 being a major exception here)
  • Neox255
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    *edit - double post.*

Post edited by Neox255 on
  • Neox255
    edited March 2018
    Fair Points @Antares65z and @SemperFi-HonorNL more likely to be server owners / community members who will look at this section for updates (or lack of :P) on the rsp etc . :) To be honest it wasn't my decision to post on here but after seeing a few other communities post details of their servers on this section I felt comfortable for our server details to be on here too. I am sure Blue will sort that and post something on the BF1 Platoon page soon.

In terms of 'pay to play' never been a fan of it and its not something we would promote for our servers. As Oaks has already said we self fund our servers / website / teamspeak with donations from members and our community.

Agreed BF1 servers are very reasonably priced but as you rightly know they dont offer anything close to what 'tools' we had previously with 3rd party servers :)
  • -Antares65z
    edited March 2018
    I'd advertise it in the General Chat forum and also on Reddit. Best thing you can do is camp the server to get it exposure in the browser. Most people filter out empty servers so unless there is a body on it, it won't show up on most people's radars. If you camp it with a good starter map like Sinai, people will join it. Sinai is good because it offers a full assortment of planes and armor to entertain people with and lots of open space while they wait for others to join. Empire is another good one.
  • blue_1247
    I've already posted this topic in the PC Community and General Chat sections a long while back :)
    Thanks for all your comments/tips.