You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• Sk1lld
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kanmanhei wrote: »
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    ^ You cheated and yes I got the right player.

Cheaters are funny...and apparently clueless. Changing your gamer name doesn't hide the fact that you cheated or boosted.

Unica - 20 kills 20 headshots
    Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots

I could go on, but it's a waste of my time to even bother with obvious cheaters.

Unica - 20 kills 20 headshots That's for unlocking the Deagle with my friend
    Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots That's for unlocking the rest pistols with my friend
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots That's for unlocking the RPK with my friend

All the DLC weapons we unlocked are played in a specific server which allowed us do this. You should check other weapons in a real rank battle.

I have to claim that my friend didn't get ban.

Admitting to boosting with a friend is not a smart move.

Boosting "IS" considered "cheating" by EA.
  • Kanmanhei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sk1lld wrote: »

Cheaters are funny...and apparently clueless. Changing your gamer name doesn't hide the fact that you cheated or boosted.

I could go on, but it's a waste of my time to even bother with obvious cheaters.

Deagle - 55 kills 53 headshots That's for unlocking the rest pistols with my friend
    PKP Pecheneg - 22 kills 20 headshots That's for unlocking the RPK with my friend

All the DLC weapons we unlocked are played in a specific server which allowed us do this. You should check other weapons in a real rank battle.

"Boosting" means "unlocking weapons", right?

But my friend is still playing it. And in my local BF4 forum, some other players don't have boosting, still get ban.
  • thegrizz72
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I see no bans for you either. Are you sure it wasn't a server ban ?
  • DIRTYGreeny
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2018
    thegrizz72 wrote: »
    I see no bans for you either. Are you sure it wasn't a server ban ?

They are all global bans, if you are using pbbans to check, the web tool doesn't always get through and if they didn't join a pbbans streaming server then they also wouldn't get entered into the MBi.
  • thegrizz72
    Yes i understand that.But i did an alias check and it says no user found.That was with MBI and MPI search. I also checked BF4DB and he was marked clean and nothing except high headshot counts on a few weapons on 24/7 fairplay.
  • pinchylillobster
    957 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes i understand that.But i did an alias check and it says no user found.That was with MBI and MPI search. I also checked BF4DB and he was marked clean and nothing except high headshot counts on a few weapons on 24/7 fairplay.

It's possible he appealed but it looks like he had a stat reset as well. Surprised he's marked clean on bf4db.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It's possible he appealed but it looks like he had a stat reset as well. Surprised he's marked clean on bf4db.

I dont see a reset. DM me a link?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018

If you have additional evidence, report him via the 4DB forums. Happens sometimes we miss something.

@BurtTheBlueberry damn it, I'm too late.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

That's cause he just changed his name.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

If you have additional evidence, report him via the 4DB forums. Happens sometimes we miss something.

@BurtTheBlueberry damn it, too late.

rekt
  • thegrizz72
    Found him with a different name. Global ban.
  • thegrizz72
    Hope Burt or scavenger will add his name to the database.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    10788 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited March 2018

"Boosting" means "unlocking weapons", right?

But my friend is still playing it. And in my local BF4 forum, some other players don't have boosting, still get ban.

Unlocking weapons is Unlocking weapons.

Boosting is the act of joining servers ( such as no kill servers ) Or farming unlocks by taking turns killing, reviving, Or any other prerequisite needed to complete an assignment.

If you are boosting, You are by definition cheating, As you did not unlock the items through normal gameplay.

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/ROC/US/en/PC/BF4

The following are some examples of conduct not permitted by the TOS, they are not a complete list of prohibited behaviors and you should refer to the TOS for further details:
    • You are not permitted to use offensive soldier names or tags.
    • You must not actively encourage other players to violate the TOS.
    • You must not organize any platoons or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
    • You must not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any data streams or transmissions to or from EA services, or use any application or software while using the Battlefield 4 services which are not approved by EA.
    • You must not exploit any bug or abuse any game system (such as the scoring or award systems) in an EA product or service including but not limited to:
      • Intentionally using or sharing any bug found within any Battlefield 4 games, real or fictitious, regardless of whether or not it grants an unfair advantage.
      • Directly or indirectly communicating the existence of any such bug to any other user of EA's games or services.

Examples of abuse in Official Servers and Ranked Servers in violation of the TOS include, but are not limited to:
    • Taking turns killing, reviving, receiving ammo etc.
    • Abusing world geometry to your advantage without risk
    • Exploiting vehicle damage to repair indefinitely
    • Creating a play environment which, by definition or action, creates an inflated scoring scenario such as 'flagrun'
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • RenDhark
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'RenDhark' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 69eaae67

7 Days waiting for an answer from Evenbalance :) I dont give up!
  • SpoolaZ
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Does PB ban for boosting? sounds like a stat-based ban ala FF .
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    Does PB ban for boosting? sounds like a stat-based ban ala FF .

No punkbuster doesn't analyze gameplay at all
  • Sk1lld
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    RenDhark wrote: »
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'RenDhark' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 69eaae67

This does not appear to be a punkbuster ban, unless there is a ban I don't see, so I doubt evenbalance can do anything about it. The ban appears to be a server ban, and you'll need to talk to the server admins to get this lifted.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    RenDhark wrote: »

This does not appear to be a punkbuster ban, unless there is a ban I don't see, so I doubt evenbalance can do anything about it. The ban appears to be a server ban, and you'll need to talk to the server admins to get this lifted.

No it's not, it's a global pb ban
  • HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone made any progress in finding programs that may have triggered the 88001 ban yet? I've submitted the two programs I mentioned a few posts back (for configuring a PS3 controller on PC, but not used in BF4), but it may take a little time to hear back. Happily playing on a new account, but much rather have my original account back, so I still want to collect as much feedback as I can from people in a similar spot as myself.
  • I3LU3xLAGz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    me too i never hacked i have 88001 ban
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!