Back 2 Basics events needed desperately

RUS_BEARS
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited March 2018
I don't even know if those servers were ever full cause I always overlooked the opportunity to play b2b, but now that I am getting kind of bored with the game playing that seems like such a good idea. Dice, please, make regular b2b events.

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That would be great.
  • BoWinston
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I'm for this, I haven't played b2b in awhile. It might introduce people to the most hidden gun in the game, M1903 Infantry.

I would love to service star the Lebel and Mosin too.
  • RUS_BEARS
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm for this, I haven't played b2b in awhile. It might introduce people to the most hidden gun in the game, M1903 Infantry.

I would love to service star the Lebel and Mosin too.

yes, for me it 50% fun and 50% wanting to service star those rifles. I somehow always have the urge for that in every battlefield game.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would also love to find an actual back to basics server. All the servers that have standard issue rifles enabled that you can actually play a game in have all the other weapons enabled as well, so they don't provide the same experience an actual game with standard issue rifles would.

If BF1 had bots for singleplayer, they could allow one person to play in one of those servers while having the rest of the slots filled with bots. Having bots filling empty slots in servers would actually fix a lot of problems with people not being able to play the less popular gamemodes/sets of rules.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would also love to find an actual back to basics server. All the servers that have standard issue rifles enabled that you can actually play a game in have all the other weapons enabled as well, so they don't provide the same experience an actual game with standard issue rifles would.

If BF1 had bots for singleplayer, they could allow one person to play in one of those servers while having the rest of the slots filled with bots. Having bots filling empty slots in servers would actually fix a lot of problems with people not being able to play the less popular gamemodes/sets of rules.

I agree. I miss having bots, simply because you can't always find populated servers. I can't play the dang supply drop game mode because no one is on them on PS4! ERRGH
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I agree. I miss having bots, simply because you can't always find populated servers. I can't play the dang supply drop game mode because no one is on them on PS4! ERRGH

Same way with me, but for Frontlines. Supposedly it's still popular, and I can see why, but I only ever manage to find a server once every four or five days.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Same way with me, but for Frontlines. Supposedly it's still popular, and I can see why, but I only ever manage to find a server once every four or five days.

Maybe it's different on PC (it is, the community is smaller) but I never have any issue finding populated servers even at 4am on east US.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2018

Yeah Frontlines and Operations are awesome. I wish that there was a game mode that was similar to the one Killzone 2 had. It would go through like 9 or 10 different game modes such capture the flag, TDM, capture and hold, demolition and assassination all rolled into one game. Who ever won the most objectives won the match... and it had bots haha
  • BobsAndVegane

Maybe it's different on PC (it is, the community is smaller) but I never have any issue finding populated servers even at 4am on east US.

Even with 10,000-15,000 people, there should be at least one Frontlines game going.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I played it a lot like a year ago when it was available for the first time,never found a server since then.
    Imo this should be the mode where you can get the bps you get during operation campaigns at the moment,it really feels different then any other mode and fits perfect to bf1.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember when it was on the front page and advertised. It was how I leveled up medic at first.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody is playing B2B right now on PC ... those servers have been sitting empty, all day long, for several months now.