Weekly Debrief

You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• DarthPottyPants
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Here we go again.

A whole ton of ID were stolen and hacked last year. People at PBB and BF4DB like to take advantage of that. It is unfortunate the EA legal folks have not shut them down. Cripes they probably had something to do with it since the BF4DB people collect ips, id, guids and everything else and just ban people. Yeah its a fact, plenty of evidence floating around. Many of us spent hours online with EA taking our accounts back, luckily the EA folks were happy to help. What a nit, protect account better from that fool above. Just report him for harassment.
  • DarthPottyPants
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @HairOffTheDog

a cheat was detected on your GUID.

IF your account got hacked, I am sorry for you,

but you should protect your account better.

If not, you are just another cheater crying and playing the innocent.

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-416468.html

https://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/gid/4AC80E39880DECF8F9D47A70E0ABF9AF/game/41

Really buddy this is all you got. I would hazard a guess that 30k people had their accounts hacked in December, if you don't know then you are one of the unlucky few. It had nothing to do with security protocols. The word is they got the IDs from monitoring companies, IE, PBB, MIB, BF4DB. A lot of us spent a lot of time on the phone with EA getting our accounts backs.

Sit down and speak only when spoken to.

• the_tecknoxx_
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @HairOffTheDog

https://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/gid/4AC80E39880DECF8F9D47A70E0ABF9AF/game/41

Really buddy this is all you got. I would hazard a guess that 30k people had their accounts hacked in December, if you don't know then you are one of the unlucky few. It had nothing to do with security protocols. The word is they got the IDs from monitoring companies, IE, PBB, MIB, BF4DB. A lot of us spent a lot of time on the phone with EA getting our accounts backs.

I remember your username ...
    stay quiet kid.

only idiots cheat , or cheat with a "second account"

It must be frustrating to play only on official server .

Also you didn't answer my private message.

if people are interested :

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/131631/bf4db-report-to-ea-via-ticket-discrimination-bannning-admin-this-is-total-discrimination#latest

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/131811/back-charging-systems-that-wrongfully-ban-licensed-players-i-want-my-money-back-from-these-folks#latest

p.s. next time I am spectating your player , don't call me out on the chat If I didn't say a word.
  • the_tecknoxx_
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    @HairOffTheDog

Hey buddy, I know this is frustrating , but next time, when I am spectating your player don't call me out on the chat (this is funny I didn't even call you out).

this is what you said :: Right now you most likely do not want to get into the middle of this it has moved to a large security issue. Your ID will me added as evidence.

so what are you going to do tough guy.

also : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/131631/bf4db-report-to-ea-via-ticket-discrimination-bannning-admin-this-is-total-discrimination#latest

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    After 3 months, potty is still trying. Nice.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • AR-Fechees
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hello I tell you my experience .. also from one day to the next I was banned and I could not play anymore, I have more than 3,500 hours in the game and I have played all the battlefield saga .. and also at a competitive level.
    I can not believe that this is happening I was banned by the code # 88001, after spending the days and seeing thousands of posts .. I came to the conclusion that something is happening and I went deeper. I found a program called chapolog .. and analyzed your pc and it tells you if it has hack, cheter, macro as well as some malicious software for punkbuster ..
    I came to the conclusion after the anlasis and seeing an error that gave me hack pointed me software driver for some joystick controls to play fifa .. in the details of the program chapolog told me it is a hack so I guess it can be that I do not say that is that% 100 but there is a possibility.
    I also saw in autumn video that the program cheatengine. punkbuster reloaciona as such as if it were a cheat but it is not, be very careful with what we have in our PC, I hope this is resolved soon.

https://gyazo.com/de0a73a112d1020790c5f4d0368b5fcd
    https://gyazo.com/3b8458ff12aa130db633569f49144897
    (images of what chapolog gives me)
  • AR-Fechees
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

hello I tell you my experience .. also from one day to the next I was banned and I could not play anymore, I have more than 3,500 hours in the game and I have played all the battlefield saga .. and also at a competitive level.
    I can not believe that this is happening I was banned by the code # 88001, after spending the days and seeing thousands of posts .. I came to the conclusion that something is happening and I went deeper. I found a program called chapolog .. and analyzed your pc and it tells you if it has hack, cheter, macro as well as some malicious software for punkbuster ..
    I came to the conclusion after the anlasis and seeing an error that gave me hack pointed me software driver for some joystick controls to play fifa .. in the details of the program chapolog told me it is a hack so I guess it can be that I do not say that is that% 100 but there is a possibility.
    I also saw in autumn video that the program cheatengine. punkbuster reloaciona as such as if it were a cheat but it is not, be very careful with what we have in our PC, I hope this is resolved soon.

https://gyazo.com/de0a73a112d1020790c5f4d0368b5fcd
    https://gyazo.com/3b8458ff12aa130db633569f49144897
    (images of what chapolog gives me)
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am on board with OP. Just got banned for same ban.

Oh well. It appears the conspiracy theorists were right on this one.

• LOLGotYerTags
    13094 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    RustedRoot wrote: »

Interesting, Do you have anything running or installed that may conflict with PB?

e.g MotionInjoy or something?
  • HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Sorry to hear this, it's very frustrating thing to be a part of. I hope you can figure out the cause, I'm starting to run out of ideas. At this point, for me, I'm assuming it was the software to make my PS3 controller work on PC (For flash based PacMan for my GF) it's the only thing that could have triggered this. I submitted the software 4 or 5 days ago, so it may still be a bit before I hear back from EB. I've been reading a lot about controller software/drivers triggering stuff like this, but aren't controllers allowed in BF4? I never used it for BF4, but thought they were allowed based on the keybinding settings.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Im starting to suspect more and more that there is a false positive now for this 88001 ban.

Video card + driver version -
    GeForce experience if applicable -
    Nvidia Freestyle (reshade within nvidia drivers) if applicable-
    Reshade + version number -
    Mouse software -
    Keyboard software -
    controller software -
    Audio driver -
    discord overlay -
    overwolf teamspeak overlay -
    pc monitoring software -
    anti virus software -

I cant think of anything else off the top of my head but if all the people here banned by pb for the 88001 ban code could fill that list out to the best of your ability it could yield an answer. Add in anything else that you might think could be triggering it. Check your startup programs in your task manager https://i.imgur.com/OapQubJ.png
  • bakebeantin
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I find it funny how lots of the top cheat sites are getting busted and you start to post things like this Blueberry, how long will it be before PB get around to the cheat that you been using?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    I find it funny how lots of the top cheat sites are getting busted and you start to post things like this Blueberry, how long will it be before PB get around to the cheat that you been using?
    IsNkFMv.gif

I wonder where you get your information from. There is 0 information available about the cause of this violation. If there is a possibility that it is a false positive, there is nothing wrong with informing people on how to appeal their ban.
  • bakebeantin
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    IsNkFMv.gif

I wonder where you get your information from. There is 0 information available about the cause of this violation. If there is a possibility that it is a false positive, there is nothing wrong with informing people on how to appeal their ban.

Yes there is zero information about this violation, if you check the patterns which PB have running there is none for 88001. which points to a silent logging by PB. plus when you add in that a dozen paid cheat sites are having members getting this ban, points to round up and give same violation kick.

We all know that cheaters like to post fake information.

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited March 2018
    IsNkFMv.gif

Yes there is zero information about this violation, if you check the patterns which PB have running there is none for 88001. which points to a silent logging by PB. plus when you add in that a dozen paid cheat sites are having members getting this ban, points to round up and give same violation kick.

I really have trouble finding where you got this information from. Got plenty of sources myself, none have any lead where it comes from. Yes, there are quite a few cases where there are strange stats combined with this violation. But a false positive a few years back had the same, it was partly right. Nevertheless it also detected legit software. No AC is fail proof. Therefor it does not hurt to point people to the right way to appeal doesn't it?
    If it is no mistake, it won't be lifted. Easy as that. If it is, people need to know where to go in order to prevent misinformation.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited March 2018
    IsNkFMv.gif

I got plenty of sources myself, none have any idea where it could come from. People spreading misinformation happens indeed. Therefor I think it is even more important to point people the right way to appeal. No AC is 100% accurate. A false positive a few years back also had a legitimate detection which was also detecting non-cheating software. So yes, there were cases it was applied for a good reason, but a percentage of it wasn't. Because that detection wasn't accurate enough it got removed.
  • RustedRoot

Im starting to suspect more and more that there is a false positive now for this 88001 ban.

Video card + driver version -
    GeForce experience if applicable -
    Nvidia Freestyle (reshade within nvidia drivers) if applicable-
    Reshade + version number -
    Mouse software -
    Keyboard software -
    controller software -
    Audio driver -
    discord overlay -
    overwolf teamspeak overlay -
    pc monitoring software -
    anti virus software -

I cant think of anything else off the top of my head but if all the people here banned by pb for the 88001 ban code could fill that list out to the best of your ability it could yield an answer. Add in anything else that you might think could be triggering it. Check your startup programs in your task manager https://i.imgur.com/OapQubJ.png

Hey Burt,

I just got done building a brand new computer. I played once Saturday night after the new build and didn't play Sunday at all. I try to join a match last night and bam! Banned.

New Rig:
    AsRock Fatality Gaming X - Vendor Drivers
    16GB DDR 4 3200 RAM @ 2666
    Ryzen 1600x @ stock
    GTX 1070 @ stock - Latest Nvidia driver downloaded from their site
    WD Black M.2 256DB SSD

No other hardware except a Samson Meteor mic and Logitech C920 Webcam. Both were being used on my old rig with the same software.

The ONLY thing I installed on this new rig that is not on my old rig is AMD Ryzen Master Utility. It was not installed Saturday when I played. I installed in Sunday to monitor my temps.
    https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

It's pretty obvious I don't cheat and never have, but that's beside the point. I would like to get to the bottom of this, but I'm not hopeful at all.
  • RustedRoot

Sorry to hear this, it's very frustrating thing to be a part of. I hope you can figure out the cause, I'm starting to run out of ideas. At this point, for me, I'm assuming it was the software to make my PS3 controller work on PC (For flash based PacMan for my GF) it's the only thing that could have triggered this. I submitted the software 4 or 5 days ago, so it may still be a bit before I hear back from EB. I've been reading a lot about controller software/drivers triggering stuff like this, but aren't controllers allowed in BF4? I never used it for BF4, but thought they were allowed based on the keybinding settings.

Same here bud. I'm not hopeful. I can always buy the game again on another account but I want to know what triggered it so I can get it off my computer and let Evenbalance know so they can whitelist whatever it is.

As I mentioned above. The only thing I have running on my new rig that was not on my old is this new Ryzen Master Utility software.
  • RustedRoot
    edited March 2018

Interesting, Do you have anything running or installed that may conflict with PB?

e.g MotionInjoy or something?

Hey bud, can you find my ban for me so I can at least begin the appeal [process. I searched and can't seem to find it.
    As I mentioned above. The only thing I have running on my new rig that was not on my old is this new Ryzen Master Utility software.
    https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    Try to find all the software changes that happened for lets say a week before the ban. Windows updates, drivers etc. Maybe we can find a thing that is consistent in all bans.
This discussion has been closed.