Battlefield 2018

Comments

• Tovarisch_Maxim
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    By high tech stuff I mean things like Railgun or those stupid floating futuristic tanks (Those makes me vomit).
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Gnow1370 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Never bought BF1, so if BF V is like BF1 mechanics, what is BF1 like compared to BF4 ?
    I do hope that aim assist, aim snap etc., is removed - else will stick with BF4.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Bf1 has almost no customization(variants replace this mechanic) and has random bullet deviation.
    Hi,
    So what we are saying here, is the developers thought it wold be a good idea to add random bullet deviation to simulate poor hit detection ?.
    Surely both operating at the same time means a very frustrating game ?
    It is these sort of ideas that make the game crap.
    Affecting the player accuracy, with auto aim, or aim assist, aim snap etc., just makes the game a complete farce for people who want to build up their skill. Why bother, when the game effectively plays itself (aim assist etc), and people who put in the hours to build up skill without the cheats, are penalised through random bullet deviation, lag and hit detection.
    For a development team to implement such a feature, then they have run out of good ideas, have too much time on their hands to implement such a crap feature, and turn the game into a pile of steaming poop.
    I can see why CoD is so successful, the developers concentrate on what the players want, rather than implement stupid illogical game mechanics.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Not the only game with random deviation and it doesn't simulate poor hit detection.

As for skill...for the majority they play the game for fun...not to be competitive or increase skill.

BF is not the first to have it either, CoD has had it too. Maybe DICE was actually listening using the standard 80/20 rule. Your preferences may just be in the 20 section.
    Hi,
    Ok - what is the reason for random deviation ?. What purpose does it serve ?
    I cannot see any logical reason for it. The server computes the hit detection, so random deviation is just another calculation that the server just does not need.
    Maybe the reason that there is lag, and other problems (server controls the game) - is that there are too many stupid calculations being performed, and this takes up processor time. Maybe DICE should concentrate on getting it right first time.
    It will be a shock if the game is released without the issues that every game from DICE has at release - netcode and bug issues etc.
    The comment on skill and playing the game for fun. BF4 has many rules and options etc., so it is not a game designed for pure fun.
    I suppose then, DICE will implement aim assist, snap to target etc., as it is more fun to let the console/PC do the hard work, as all people want to do is run around pulling the trigger, with no skill required. Why bother buying the game if it plays itself for you.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Random deviation is a spread mechanic..again not the first game to introduce it. It has nothing to do with hit detection it's a gun mechanic provide some practicality to a game (like bullet physics).

Lag is in every game.....its never going away unless everyone is in a room on LAN. No game can overcome E=MC2 unless they put a server in every neighborhood...which is not practical.

BF4 has rules and options so it's not a game designed for pure fun? Now that is a very silly comment. BF1 has rules and options too....in fact every game does. That's the key word...game...

Why bother buying a game that plays for yourself? Well BF4 had a stronger AA so people knew what they were getting when they went to BF1...and still over 25million cppies were sold....so I guess that means they don't mind. Doesn't mean you have to buy the next game though.
    Hi,
    i do not agree with the random deviation. We already have the gun pulling to the left/right/up/down, as part of the physics etc. Random bullet deviation is just an unnecessary feature/calculation.
    Other aspects that can be dropped are the near total control of your player by the server. If the UDP packet does not get through, your action such as reloading, is reversed/fails. No need for this on XBOX or PS4 - the consoles are locked. PC may need it due to cheating.
    If DICE stripped out these unnecessary calculations, the we could expect better server response for the same server, or DICE could even save money reducing server specifications for same performance of gameplay.
    Why load the game/server with "features" to compensate for skill-less players ad-infinitum.
    I suppose the only positive aspect for WW2 is going to be the lack of gadgets - hopefully.......
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

You can disagree...thats your right. But random bullet deviation is a gun mechanic. Has nothing to do with hit registration.

The calculations on gun physics and deviation are done on the client so it has nothing to do with the server. Server just says if a hit happened or not based on player location when the client said it "hit". So again deviation has nothing to do with this.
    Hi,
    I do feel sorry for those Olympic marksman. Or a sniper. That random deviation is so prevalent, that they can never have perfect accuracy through skill.......
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Neither the Olympic marksman nor the sniper are getting shot at....nor are they shooting rapid fire. They also have other dynamics such as wind and for snipers factoring the coriolis effect. So should we then place those in as well for skill?

I love when people talk about skill and wanting a challenge.....yet when things are introduced then all of the sudden it's something stupid.
    Hi,
    Random deviation is not an issue for Olympic marksman, nor a sniper. Nor an issue if you are getting shot at. What we do have is recoil or the weapon pulling to the upper left, or upper right, as examples. This is in the game and accepted.
    Random bullet deviation is something not needed in the game if it doesn't happen in real life.
    If you use the bipod, it makes your bullets more accurate - as it steadies the weapon.
    If random deviation is to simulate the weapon pulling in a direction, or the simulation of the lack of control the player has on the weapon, then ok - but just adding a random deviation for the sake of it, is a stupid idea.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Well first this is not a simulation so the game is not intended for "real life" there are some things in here that are made for practical experiences but not simulating reality. Go play ARMA if you want reality.

Random deviation wasn't added "just because". I get you don't like it....but your theory why it's there (hit detection) is not accurate and you supporting "examples" are not very strong.

And BTW...there is some randomness in Olympic shooters and snipers....may not be much....but they don't always hit right where they wanted it too (still may hit the target just not in the exact spot)....there are factors to that.
    Hi,
    I used the word simulation - could have used representation - in the context that i wrote it "If random deviation is to simulate the weapon pulling in a direction, or the simulation of the lack of control the player has on the weapon", just means they put in random deviation to recreate something. You yourself stated "But random bullet deviation is a gun mechanic" in an earlier post, so simulation is the correct word - we are not firing real guns.
    So we have a game where they implement random deviation, gun pulling left/right/up/down, to throw you off the direct hit, and then we have aim assist, aim snapping etc., to help you with your hit, and let us not forget LAG. Why put in the programming to take away accuracy, then compensate it for the dopey people who have no skill ? Completely and utterly flawed logic, and stupid ideas.
    Maybe DICE should concentrate on making the game better to reduce lag, rather than add illogical features generating overheads, that are just not needed.
    If we have these stupid features in the game at launch, and the game has as per every other release - bugs, lag, etc., then they really do have their priorities wrong.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Lol...dopey people who have no skill?

1. Who said everyone wants to be MPG?
    2. It's a game... built on pure entertainment get over it. Again you want skill and challenge..go play a simulator
    3. Flawed logic? You talk about skill....you think adding a logical and practical mechanic as deviation is going to help people? Skilled people will still be skilled....you say you want a challenge here is a challenge....or is it that "skilled" players want challenges that are in their favor.

Really sounds like you are salty with some of your desths and associating it to these mechanics....well DICE made a game mode for tryhards along with the ability to rent servers that have things like no AA so they can't blame these "skilless mechanics" on their deaths.

For the majorty of the playing community though...they have the normal mechanics which seem to keep them happy.
  • James-Bond1-77
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
  • Shadders_X
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi,
    Never bought BF1, so if BF V is like BF1 mechanics, what is BF1 like compared to BF4 ?
    I do hope that aim assist, aim snap etc., is removed - else will stick with BF4.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Bf1 has almost no customization(variants replace this mechanic) and has random bullet deviation.
    Hi,
    So what we are saying here, is the developers thought it wold be a good idea to add random bullet deviation to simulate poor hit detection ?.
    Affecting the player accuracy, with auto aim, or aim assist, aim snap etc., just makes the game a complete farce for people who want to build up their skill. Why bother, when the game effectively plays itself (aim assist etc), and people who put in the hours to build up skill without the cheats, are penalised through random bullet deviation, lag and hit detection.
    For a development team to implement such a feature, then they have run out of good ideas, have too much time on their hands to implement such a crap feature, and turn the game into a pile of steaming poop.
    I can see why CoD is so successful, the developers concentrate on what the players want, rather than implement stupid illogical game mechanics.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Not the only game with random deviation and it doesn't simulate poor hit detection.

As for skill...for the majority they play the game for fun...not to be competitive or increase skill.

BF is not the first to have it either, CoD has had it too. Maybe DICE was actually listening using the standard 80/20 rule. Your preferences may just be in the 20 section.
    Hi,
    I cannot see any logical reason for it. The server computes the hit detection, so random deviation is just another calculation that the server just does not need.
    Maybe the reason that there is lag, and other problems (server controls the game) - is that there are too many stupid calculations being performed, and this takes up processor time. Maybe DICE should concentrate on getting it right first time.
    It will be a shock if the game is released without the issues that every game from DICE has at release - netcode and bug issues etc.
    The comment on skill and playing the game for fun. BF4 has many rules and options etc., so it is not a game designed for pure fun.
    I suppose then, DICE will implement aim assist, snap to target etc., as it is more fun to let the console/PC do the hard work, as all people want to do is run around pulling the trigger, with no skill required. Why bother buying the game if it plays itself for you.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Random deviation is a spread mechanic..again not the first game to introduce it. It has nothing to do with hit detection it's a gun mechanic provide some practicality to a game (like bullet physics).

Lag is in every game.....its never going away unless everyone is in a room on LAN. No game can overcome E=MC2 unless they put a server in every neighborhood...which is not practical.

BF4 has rules and options so it's not a game designed for pure fun? Now that is a very silly comment. BF1 has rules and options too....in fact every game does. That's the key word...game...

Why bother buying a game that plays for yourself? Well BF4 had a stronger AA so people knew what they were getting when they went to BF1...and still over 25million cppies were sold....so I guess that means they don't mind. Doesn't mean you have to buy the next game though.
    Hi,
    i do not agree with the random deviation. We already have the gun pulling to the left/right/up/down, as part of the physics etc. Random bullet deviation is just an unnecessary feature/calculation.
    Other aspects that can be dropped are the near total control of your player by the server. If the UDP packet does not get through, your action such as reloading, is reversed/fails. No need for this on XBOX or PS4 - the consoles are locked. PC may need it due to cheating.
    If DICE stripped out these unnecessary calculations, the we could expect better server response for the same server, or DICE could even save money reducing server specifications for same performance of gameplay.
    Why load the game/server with "features" to compensate for skill-less players ad-infinitum.
    I suppose the only positive aspect for WW2 is going to be the lack of gadgets - hopefully.......
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

You can disagree...thats your right. But random bullet deviation is a gun mechanic. Has nothing to do with hit registration.

The calculations on gun physics and deviation are done on the client so it has nothing to do with the server. Server just says if a hit happened or not based on player location when the client said it "hit". So again deviation has nothing to do with this.
    Hi,
    I do feel sorry for those Olympic marksman. Or a sniper. That random deviation is so prevalent, that they can never have perfect accuracy through skill.......
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Neither the Olympic marksman nor the sniper are getting shot at....nor are they shooting rapid fire. They also have other dynamics such as wind and for snipers factoring the coriolis effect. So should we then place those in as well for skill?

I love when people talk about skill and wanting a challenge.....yet when things are introduced then all of the sudden it's something stupid.
    Hi,
    Random deviation is not an issue for Olympic marksman, nor a sniper. Nor an issue if you are getting shot at. What we do have is recoil or the weapon pulling to the upper left, or upper right, as examples. This is in the game and accepted.
    Random bullet deviation is something not needed in the game if it doesn't happen in real life.
    If you use the bipod, it makes your bullets more accurate - as it steadies the weapon.
    If random deviation is to simulate the weapon pulling in a direction, or the simulation of the lack of control the player has on the weapon, then ok - but just adding a random deviation for the sake of it, is a stupid idea.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Well first this is not a simulation so the game is not intended for "real life" there are some things in here that are made for practical experiences but not simulating reality. Go play ARMA if you want reality.

Random deviation wasn't added "just because". I get you don't like it....but your theory why it's there (hit detection) is not accurate and you supporting "examples" are not very strong.

And BTW...there is some randomness in Olympic shooters and snipers....may not be much....but they don't always hit right where they wanted it too (still may hit the target just not in the exact spot)....there are factors to that.
    Hi,
    I used the word simulation - could have used representation - in the context that i wrote it "If random deviation is to simulate the weapon pulling in a direction, or the simulation of the lack of control the player has on the weapon", just means they put in random deviation to recreate something. You yourself stated "But random bullet deviation is a gun mechanic" in an earlier post, so simulation is the correct word - we are not firing real guns.
    So we have a game where they implement random deviation, gun pulling left/right/up/down, to throw you off the direct hit, and then we have aim assist, aim snapping etc., to help you with your hit, and let us not forget LAG. Why put in the programming to take away accuracy, then compensate it for the dopey people who have no skill ? Completely and utterly flawed logic, and stupid ideas.
    Maybe DICE should concentrate on making the game better to reduce lag, rather than add illogical features generating overheads, that are just not needed.
    If we have these stupid features in the game at launch, and the game has as per every other release - bugs, lag, etc., then they really do have their priorities wrong.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

2. It's a game... built on pure entertainment get over it. Again you want skill and challenge..go play a simulator
    3. Flawed logic? You talk about skill....you think adding a logical and practical mechanic as deviation is going to help people? Skilled people will still be skilled....you say you want a challenge here is a challenge....or is it that "skilled" players want challenges that are in their favor.

Really sounds like you are salty with some of your desths and associating it to these mechanics....well DICE made a game mode for tryhards along with the ability to rent servers that have things like no AA so they can't blame these "skilless mechanics" on their deaths.

For the majorty of the playing community though...they have the normal mechanics which seem to keep them happy.
    Hi,
    Essentially DICE have code to help the people to get kills, but then also put in code to reduce your accuracy to lessen the number of kills.
    This is a stupid dichotomy.
    They (DICE) lack the creativity to engineer a good game with reduced lag effect, and implement banal and useless code.
    The next game will be a repeat of the previous failure/issues - lag, bad netcode, bugs, stupid mechanics, and dumb decisions.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • Psychopski
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Battlefield Warhammer 40,000 with the best mechanics and most beloved aspects of all BF games = Mind blown...
  • FightinFinn187
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Lack of gadgets..... How so? There will still be ammo/health items, bazooka/panzerfoust, trip wire bombs, rifle grenades, satchel charges, and anti tank mines. Just to name a few that I would bet my life savings on being in the game. They might even add Saving Private Ryan style "sticky" bombs in the game, you never know.
    Hi,
    The gadgets i am referring to, are the EOD Bot, FLIR, XM25, UCAV, Micro Air Vehicle, Spawn Beacon, MP-APS, etc.
    Just plain battle, with skill and strategy - much more fun.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

In that case, I agree! I won't miss those at all. Although the only ones I truly hatted are the UCAV, XM25, and the FLIR.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Essentially DICE have code to help the people to get kills, but then also put in code to reduce your accuracy to lessen the number of kills.
    They (DICE) lack the creativity to engineer a good game with reduced lag effect, and implement banal and useless code.
    The next game will be a repeat of the previous failure/issues - lag, bad netcode, bugs, stupid mechanics, and dumb decisions.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

To lessen your kills or provide the ability for people to test their "skill".

Maybe some just are not as skilled as they think and need more laser accurate guns as a crutch.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The real questions I would ask is it going to have decent hit reg or lag compensation. Who cares about the setting if it doesn't work.
  • Shadders_X
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Maybe some just are not as skilled as they think and need more laser accurate guns as a crutch.
    Hi,
    You are missing the point.
    DICE are putting in code to increase the number of kills and also putting code to reduce the number of kills. The opposing parts of the code are working against one another. Why spend resource on these pointless calculations.
    Why not remove these opposing code/algorithms, and spend the saved resource on making the game better in terms of lag effect (less resource used, may mean higher ticket rate, and reduced lag effect).
    Why not concentrate on getting the game right in the first place before release, so people who purchase do not have to endure many months of bad code, which means poor gameplay.
    The priorities should be get the game working first, then add the dopey code if resource allows, and it does not mess up the game either.
    Recall that DICE fixes were superficial - reduce C4 power, change gun balance etc. etc. etc. , yet some of the netcode issues and bugs persist, even today.
    If DICE actually cared about their customers, then they would make the game work from day one.....
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • GrizzGolf
    1442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think the cold war was done enough so I would be down for that
  • VBALL_MVP
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    DICE are putting in code to increase the number of kills and also putting code to reduce the number of kills. The opposing parts of the code are working against one another. Why spend resource on these pointless calculations.
    Why not remove these opposing code/algorithms, and spend the saved resource on making the game better in terms of lag effect (less resource used, may mean higher ticket rate, and reduced lag effect).
    Why not concentrate on getting the game right in the first place before release, so people who purchase do not have to endure many months of bad code, which means poor gameplay.
    The priorities should be get the game working first, then add the dopey code if resource allows, and it does not mess up the game either.
    Recall that DICE fixes were superficial - reduce C4 power, change gun balance etc. etc. etc. , yet some of the netcode issues and bugs persist, even today.
    If DICE actually cared about their customers, then they would make the game work from day one.....
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually they didnt create opposing codes. TTK allows one to have one less bullet to kill someone to allow less reloads in CQC. Random spread helps punish those staying far away and not getting in the heat of things. So again promoting CQC and getting in the heat. Both promoting MORE KILLS.

Lol about DICE not caring for their customers since they made the CTE and the changes are from player input and requests from Reddit and CTE.

• Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    I don't think the cold war was done enough so I would be down for that

Yeah. War breaks out during the '80s and it's an ideological three-way, nuclear war in the final DLC. NATO vs USSR vs PRC (China). Battles would rage throughout Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Countless weapons and armoured vehicle options, but no gimmicks (cough*BF4*cough).

It would be epic. But instead we're probably going to get yet another predictable WWII game.
  • alucardgr
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    What is wrong on hardcore mode in BF1:

Cant see teammates on map(even with microphone you cant find your squad) = less fun
    cant see friendly units at all while u r in vehicles(recognise by uniforms)=less fun + teamkills
    Too many options of bullets damage( while in Bf4 there is a fine 60% health and 100% dsmage)

What they made is a REALISM MODE NOT HARDCORE

Make a new mode if you like but why to mess up with hardcore players?
    Even if bf1 is much more boring and doesnt look like BF game anymore(if you compare it with BF2+BF3+BF4) i could be able to play it if hardcore mode was the same
    (i dont forget that hardcore mode was delayed....if i knew it i would never bought the game )
  • Wikstone
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Shadders_X
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Actually they didnt create opposing codes. TTK allows one to have one less bullet to kill someone to allow less reloads in CQC. Random spread helps punish those staying far away and not getting in the heat of things. So again promoting CQC and getting in the heat. Both promoting MORE KILLS.

Lol about DICE not caring for their customers since they made the CTE and the changes are from player input and requests from Reddit and CTE.
    Hi,
    The statement of your i have put in bold makes no sense. I have been on the Locker map, on flag E with M60 and FLIR, and with a couple bullets killed someone at flag C. I have done this multiple times - that is, it is reproducible.
    When you state "Actually they didnt create opposing codes" makes no sense either. If you have a system which provides aim assist, and snap to opponent etc., and then have code which randomises the bullet accuracy - they are opposing functions. One is helping you get more kills, and the other is reducing your ability to get kills. They are therefore opposing functions.
    DICE care too much about what they think is important - hence my statement of their priorities being flawed. When people want a game, they want a lag free, bug free (netcode and game mechanics) game, with a solid gameplay. If they concentrated on dropping the superfluous functions, and used their resources on getting the game right first time for release, rather than the 1 year wait for the game to be at the state it should have been at release time, then it would be better for all.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    ''i would never bought the game''

I wish i didn't too...for a whole lot of reasons.
    This is not battlefield, but a bad COD clone.
  • VBALL_MVP
    edited March 2018
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Hi,
    The statement of your i have put in bold makes no sense. I have been on the Locker map, on flag E with M60 and FLIR, and with a couple bullets killed someone at flag C. I have done this multiple times - that is, it is reproducible.
    When you state "Actually they didnt create opposing codes" makes no sense either. If you have a system which provides aim assist, and snap to opponent etc., and then have code which randomises the bullet accuracy - they are opposing functions. One is helping you get more kills, and the other is reducing your ability to get kills. They are therefore opposing functions.
    DICE care too much about what they think is important - hence my statement of their priorities being flawed. When people want a game, they want a lag free, bug free (netcode and game mechanics) game, with a solid gameplay. If they concentrated on dropping the superfluous functions, and used their resources on getting the game right first time for release, rather than the 1 year wait for the game to be at the state it should have been at release time, then it would be better for all.
    Regards,
    Shadders_X.

Wow you just ignored everything and regurgitated the same thing.

Tell me how random bullet spread will effect someone within 10m if their aim is on. I'll help you..it doesnt...so skill is still king.

Look at Symthic you can see that spread only becomes bad when you're farther away.

And again I direct you to Reddit and CTE where the decisions have been made to ads and subtract features. So DICE actually is listening...the fact that you don't participate in that feedback in those areas identified is not anyone else's problem.
  • -Antares65z
    1791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Regardless, I'd still rather play this than COD.
  • RRedux
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish that in the next bf, they will use a real anti-cheat instead of fairfight.

Fairfight is more of a joke than an anti-cheat system.
  • Tovarisch_Maxim
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    When we will get the BF5 trailer reveal already? Seriously? It's like 2 - 3 Weeks (Or more) passed since they told us they gonna release the trailer...
This discussion has been closed.