March update confirmed

Comments

• GVlXxf
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    jrmpt wrote: »
    Just updated. No new guns. The MP18 EXP now has straight magazine with 30 bullets.

youtube before said there was six new guns in CTE, and so will be there in coming updates, do u have premium pass, if not , "No new guns" may not be confirmed, but i just updating it , so let see

however, Easter Update( or 2018 March update)?? what do it related to BF1, easter? or may we got a easter egg bomb or guns :D:D:D:D

over 3.5 GB updates size , updates is a overlay, so it may just a fix updates

cited official( DICE) "EASTER UPDATE NOTES
    Welcome to our Easter update, filled with bug fixes and improvements to Battlefield 1. Check out the full list below and see our continued effort in making the game better for all players......"
    Post edited by GVlXxf on
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    Just updated. No new guns. The MP18 EXP now has straight magazine with 30 bullets.

youtube before said there was six new guns in CTE, and so will be there in coming updates, do u have premium pass, if not , "No new guns" may not be confirmed, but i just updating it , so let see

Yes, I've premium.

BR.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018

They've also turned all PTFO skins into legendary quality which makes sense.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well that’s disappointing no new guns.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

They've also turned all PTFO skins into legendary quality which makes sense.

Not only that, but it was one of the most serious oversights degrading the gaming experience. Glad it's finally done so I can use them and not feel like a total noob.
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4.5GB download on the PS4, seems rather large for what looks like just bug fixes.

That's the size of a normal DLC update.
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bummer. I was already excited for the Arisaka Patrol :(
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ridiculous, no new weapons for that big of an update?
  • Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ridiculous, no new weapons for that big of an update?

Yep, no new weapons.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So teambalancer included, tripwires fixed, Volga OP balanced. Sounds good, but I'd have loved to get the new guns + the Howell fixed.
  • llPhantom_Limbll

Works fine for me. You can always go to the main battlefield site and check the news section yourself.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So teambalancer included, tripwires fixed, Volga OP balanced. Sounds good, but I'd have loved to get the new guns + the Howell fixed.

I think the Howell fix was included but wasn't put in the patch notes. The Howell fix wasn't mentioned in the CTE notes either, but someone from DICE said the Howell was already fixed and implemented in the new CTE build, so it should be fixed in this patch.
  • mojoeuk
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    will they finally fix the revive twitch bug?
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    More lag included. Insane rubber banding now on PS4...
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Works fine for me. You can always go to the main battlefield site and check the news section yourself.

stupid site takes me to the localised Dutch site, which doesnt have the patch notes, so no, I cannot
  • llPhantom_Limbll

stupid site takes me to the localised Dutch site, which doesnt have the patch notes, so no, I cannot

You can always change the language of the main site to english if you scroll to the very bottom of it.
  • DriftBF
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    bran1986 wrote: »

I think the Howell fix was included but wasn't put in the patch notes. The Howell fix wasn't mentioned in the CTE notes either, but someone from DICE said the Howell was already fixed and implemented in the new CTE build, so it should be fixed in this patch.

can confirm, the Howell is fixed & has the proper sound now
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MrDriftgod wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »

can confirm, the Howell is fixed & has the proper sound now

Very nice....*breathes heavily*