You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It is a new build new install of Windows as of Saturday. The only thing installed that is different from my old rig, I mentioned above.

Also, I'm looking through the 88001 bans and there are a lot of them recently. The handful of players I looked at are in no way cheating at least based on their stats.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    It is a new build new install of Windows as of Saturday. The only thing installed that is different from my old rig, I mentioned above.

Also, I'm looking through the 88001 bans and there are a lot of them recently. The handful of players I looked at are in no way cheating at least based on their stats.

No mouse, keyboard or cooler software like the one originally mentioned in the thread early on?
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    370 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I find it funny how lots of the top cheat sites are getting busted and you start to post things like this Blueberry, how long will it be before PB get around to the cheat that you been using?

I ask because I'm involved in the anticheat community and I don't want to see innocent people banned. Something seems to be triggering these bans and if it was a cheat then you think you'd know why it was triggered. However if an innocent person still gets this ban then it means something else is causing it and its better for the community as a whole to find out why its being triggered, the innocent players can have their bans reversed, and PB can fix their detection to catch the real cheat software

I don't want or need to cheat in any game btw.
  • RustedRoot
    Same mouse/keyboard that was on old rig.

Razer Mouse with Razer Sunapse.
    Corsair K70 - no software.
    No cooler software on old rig.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same mouse/keyboard that was on old rig.

Razer Mouse with Razer Sunapse.
    Corsair K70 - no software.
    No cooler software on old rig.

Using the video drivers that Windows downloads via their updates, or did you download the video drivers for your card from the Nvidia site?
  • RustedRoot
    Drivers from Nvidia's site. Latest ones.
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

for anyone needing to appeal btw. I would suggest you hold off on appealing for the moment. If there is a false trigger then making an appeal with that information could help since the appeal process at EB seems to be partially automated and multiple appeal attempts could end with you getting dismissed without review
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    Drivers from Nvidia's site. Latest ones.

just video drivers or are you using some geforce options too?
  • PBSTAFFNick
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    This is the only post that I will undertake regarding the PB kick / ban violation 88001.

This violation includes a plethora of violations, covering public, private and DIY cheats. I shall not divulge which cheats we are detecting apart from those which I have outlined above, nor shall I divulge what methods are being used.

With that said, I can say that anyone who has received the 88001 violation were logged in many different silent detection methods. This was done to cause maximum confusion within the private paid cheat sites. Please remember any type of cheating, from using an Aimbot or just using No Recoil, is still cheating.

Thanks
    Nick : PunkBuster Staff

http://evenbalance.com
  • RustedRoot
    Just Nvidia Drivers. This is my first Nvidia card in a long time so I'm not familiar with the software etc. I just downloaded the drivers, installed them and away I went. Didn't change any settings.

This keeps pointing to that Ryzen Master software. It's the only thing that keeps popping up as different from my previous build. Even more 88001 bans keep rolling in.

I know the truth, that's all that matters to me. However, the curious side of me would like to get to the cause of this.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I will try to verify if that is a legitimate EB response.
  • PBSTAFFNick

Just email to research and i reply back to you
  • Il-Scavenger-lI

Just email to research and i reply back to you

Done!
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    I can confirm that I did get a response from Nick via mail. Thanks Nick for your explanation!
  • PBSTAFFNick
    You welcome
  • RustedRoot
    Thanks Nick for the explanation. Regardless of what is detected by this ban, I can attest that I, including others have been caught in this ban wave as a false-positive.

I can PROVE I have nothing on my machine that constitutes a cheat. However, PB/Evenbalance provides no proof or hard evidence when banning innocent players from playing a game they paid for.

Guilty without a trial - That's not a world I wish to live in.

Where I come from that could be constituted as defamation of character. Labeling someone as a cheater, when they are not. Smearing their name in the public eye without hard evidence and actual proof provided to the accused. As the accused, I have every right to demand proof from my accuser that I committed the act. As my accuser, Evenbalance is, by law, required to provide me with the exact proof as to why I have been labeled as a cheater (reputation smeared) and banned from using a product I paid for.

In the end, you don't have to divulge what cheat was detected on my ban because THERE IS NONE. I do want to know what software triggered it though so the Evenbalance team can fix their obviously broken cheat detection.
  • Itchyco0Park
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    [removed]

• LOLGotYerTags
    12609 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    [removed]

Circumventing a ban with alts is a violation of the EA Terms Of Service.

• HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the only post that I will undertake regarding the PB kick / ban violation 88001.

This violation includes a plethora of violations, covering public, private and DIY cheats. I shall not divulge which cheats we are detecting apart from those which I have outlined above, nor shall I divulge what methods are being used.

With that said, I can say that anyone who has received the 88001 violation were logged in many different silent detection methods. This was done to cause maximum confusion within the private paid cheat sites. Please remember any type of cheating, from using an Aimbot or just using No Recoil, is still cheating.

Thanks
    Nick : PunkBuster Staff

http://evenbalance.com

Thanks for posting, unfortunately it raises more questions than it gives answers. I'm confident a few of us got this ban unfairly. I've submitted the possible causes to Research, and I hope they respond with good news. There is absolutely no way I was caught cheating, I'm 100% sure of it. I know this is a false positive, just need to find the cause, and without any clues, it's a complete guessing game. Although I'm sure Nick will no longer post on this topic, I'm concerned how such a thing can happen and how hard it is, with the current EB system, to clear my name. I'm made to look like a cheater, and that's simply just not the case.
  • scrubsbechubs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2018
    I got this ban yesterday as well - never have I had an issue before. I don't cheat. What can be done about this? How can you ban innocent people without fair warning that something is awry? No messages - no nothing. How am I supposed to know what's happening to my system that you are detecting? Seems quite unlawful to me and an injustice to ban me without due process. I'll gladly accept my $59 back plus tax if you are unwilling to fix my account within 48 hours. I'm sure a [removed] might garner your attention to this matter.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
This discussion has been closed.