You guys totally missed the best change!

MettMoxxi
272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
We can FINALLY buy other Battlepacks besides the normal one with real cash. (Vehicle Edition: 2,49€; Assault Edition: 4,99€; Spectacular Bp; 9,99€)

/s

Comments

• Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not sure if it is in the update notes, but sounds pretty much like EA if true.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to splash out on payday..
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But at the end of the day only superior packs can potentially be worth the money. Can you purchase those too?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Absolutely no battlepack you can get free is worth any money :lol:

When I say "Potentially" I mean if someone has a huge desire to obtain some skin, he can waste his own money on battlepacks and nothing is preventing him from doing so.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No surprised EA/Dice are still adding more Microtransactions/ways to milk its customers for everything they can get,even this late in the games life cycle.
    I Expect all these MT's to be fully integrated and bug free on release day of bf 2018.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Thats awesome. Where do I sign uo to spend £1k on BP's to get skins noone will see at the end the game's life.

I still have 4 weapons like the dud club to build and I've done nearly 1500 hours. 4 missing. Not one elusive one. Four of them. Please can I pay loads of real cash to have them?

I've got 5 to unlock, nowhere near completing any of them.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People who buy any Micro transactions need to get Virus that permanently deletes there hard drives.
  • Hawxxeye
    7586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    I am not that annoyed by the change itself as much as I am annoyed that a virtual pack that can be infinitely reproduced with zero cost to have a price tag of 10 euros.
    The only way to fight against such practices is to not buy them
  • LumoColor
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bet the micro-transactions cash collection part works perfectly.

It's pretty amazing how they have time to add in more cash collection features but neglect the bugs we all been reporting since launch.
  • Zz_Nabu_zZ
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to use my credit card and feel the sense of pride and accomplishment.
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think its a great addition as an alternative to P2W system that was in SWBF2. It doesn't affect the balance. You can still farm 10k scraps to buy super rare skin, or you can spend 10 euros to buy it right away. Although I think 10 is a little too much, 2-3 euros for a legendary skin, and maybe 5 for ultra rare would be just perfect.
  • KrimsonGunner
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think its a great addition as an alternative to P2W system that was in SWBF2. It doesn't affect the balance. You can still farm 10k scraps to buy super rare skin, or you can spend 10 euros to buy it right away. Although I think 10 is a little too much, 2-3 euros for a legendary skin, and maybe 5 for ultra rare would be just perfect.

I agree that these prices are really odd. In fact they’re the same “amounts” as the USD prices here in the States.

$2.49
    $4.99
    $9.99

Considering the exchange rates this seems a little silly.
  • Rawjunk
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you buy 5 battlepacks with scraps you seem to get same item 5 times. This is one of the reason I would never spend real money on them. I would prefer you could buy specific item.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I agree that these prices are really odd. In fact they’re the same “amounts” as the USD prices here in the States.

$2.49
    $4.99
    $9.99

Considering the exchange rates this seems a little silly.

Yeah, same in Canada.
  • Wessmyre
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Zz_Nabu_zZ wrote: »
    Can't wait to use my credit card and feel the sense of pride and accomplishment.

Agreed.

Job/Credit/Life vs Play video games all day.
    +1
  • Roy57on
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nah, the best change is that my eyes don't burst into flames the moment I look out of a window now. Ironic that the change came post-Apocalypse now that I think about it...
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    More microtransactions? What's great about that?
  • boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Shiny skins, must ...steal...mommies...creditcard