Weekly BF

How Do I add Server Admins To my server

13»

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    P1asma wrote: »
    I'm still baffled on why after so many years of doing something that worked, why would they change it to this? It's a complete failure and whoever decided it was the right thing to do, should be demoted to forum moderator ;)

Maybe from a financial perspective, it's not working so great for them. They want to sell you a new game every year. Not every 2 years.
  • -Antares65z
    1653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    awake511 wrote: »
    Hi there, i need some help, i have been made an Admin to a platoon on bf4 and everything was going fine when i was changing the map rotation, but now when i click on server settings to change maps it kicks me out and comes up with an error code. ive done all the updates etc and im at a loss on whats gone wrong. I cant even change the maps inside the server room. Anyone got any ideas?

What's the error code? It kicks you out of the admin panel or the game? Has the server been restarted lately? Do you have access to that function?
  • CrashCA
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    And what company hosts the server ? Are you using Procon or rCon ?
  • StarscreamUK
    7315 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    P1asma wrote: »
    I'm still baffled on why after so many years of doing something that worked, why would they change it to this? It's a complete failure and whoever decided it was the right thing to do, should be demoted to forum moderator ;)

nothing wrong with being a moderator.
  • Jaskaman
    660 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    @awake511 maybe you could make a new thread if you are talking about BF4 (procon/rcon) problems since it has nothing to do with BF1 RSP? :) And when you do that, please provide info about server hoster and error code if you get any. And are you using PC?