Domination Hackers

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just ran into one actually in my last couple of games, so I retract me previous statement.

The clue is always in the stats really.

He had a >6 infantry K/D and a skill of well over 700, not proof of anything in itself, but he had Automatico accuracy of only 20%, with only a 2.0 KPM, same with Mp18, hellreigal etc, his actual weapon performance is only that of an averagely good player, not an elite. You would expect it to be at least 28% accuracy with SMG's and 3KPM for each gun respectively for that level of player KD and skill.

Stats like that are indicative of a classic damage mod or ROF hack, they look very different than when someone is aimbotting etc. I reported him anyway.

I'm not questioning your intuition, but as I have not played against that individual (pretty sure I'd remember), I would ask if something felt off upon getting killed by him? In other words, what aroused your suspicions, was it his implausible match-specific KD or was there something else in-game?
    I ask because I went through his stats and last 10 Domination game reports, and while your observations are accurate, I get a slightly different picture from them. Mainly that he is exceptionally good at avoiding death, both as infantry and in vehicles. He is a medic main with feasible stats on his favourite weapons, nothing indicative of the infamous OHK cheat flavour (doesn't mean the non-presence of a more sophisticated one).
    So based on stats alone, my first instinct would be to suspect a wallhack or a 2D radar hack. A talented individual using such augmentation will probably make it seem that you are killed faster than normal, as you have little time to react on the receiving end. As far as I know, ROF hacks haven't been possible since beta.
    So I'd appreciate it if you could expand on the in-game experience.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This morning's match had dudes on either side levelling accusations at the 50-2 players on each time.. when is dice going to do something about them
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    servers with maps like the old BF4 metro attract cheaters. It is so hectic they think we can not notice them.
    BF1 has them too..and they still play even when half of their own team and the enemy team reports them.
    Post edited by FPSgamer69 on
  • -aarp-19Crib
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    If you are that good with a 60 - 5 KD, you need to find a more challenging game. ;)
  • hussotters
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some of the free trial users cheat blatantly in the small game modes, watch out for like a level 5 going 29-0. Other than free trial abusers the small modes tend toward heavy team stacking, you are less likely to find a balanced match.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just ran into one actually in my last couple of games, so I retract me previous statement.

He had a >6 infantry K/D and a skill of well over 700, not proof of anything in itself, but he had Automatico accuracy of only 20%, with only a 2.0 KPM, same with Mp18, hellreigal etc, his actual weapon performance is only that of an averagely good player, not an elite. You would expect it to be at least 28% accuracy with SMG's and 3KPM for each gun respectively for that level of player KD and skill.

Stats like that are indicative of a classic damage mod or ROF hack, they look very different than when someone is aimbotting etc. I reported him anyway.

I'm not questioning your intuition, but as I have not played against that individual (pretty sure I'd remember), I would ask if something felt off upon getting killed by him? In other words, what aroused your suspicions, was it his implausible match-specific KD or was there something else in-game?
    I ask because I went through his stats and last 10 Domination game reports, and while your observations are accurate, I get a slightly different picture from them. Mainly that he is exceptionally good at avoiding death, both as infantry and in vehicles. He is a medic main with feasible stats on his favourite weapons, nothing indicative of the infamous OHK cheat flavour (doesn't mean the non-presence of a more sophisticated one).
    So based on stats alone, my first instinct would be to suspect a wallhack or a 2D radar hack. A talented individual using such augmentation will probably make it seem that you are killed faster than normal, as you have little time to react on the receiving end. As far as I know, ROF hacks haven't been possible since beta.

It was just like playing against an extremely good player in a 1v1, i.e you die instantly. But the netcode has definitely started lumping hits together, Hardline style, since the last few updates - so that's not proof of anything now.

But when I played on his team, he was a really bad player - he didn't use cover, and didn't work any angles with teammates, didn't cap flags and was basically just invulnerable in 1v1's.

The thing about genuinely good players is that all their gameplay tends to improve at the same level, not just their ability to win 1v1's. You can tell genuinely good players by how they move and understand all the game mechanics and map design advantages. Cheats look like they suck, but just end up with ridiculous scores.
  • 8Ace_AmAtoL
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just out of interest guys who's channel should I be watching as per the above ?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

It was just like playing against an extremely good player in a 1v1, i.e you die instantly. But the netcode has definitely started lumping hits together, Hardline style, since the last few updates - so that's not proof of anything now.

But when I played on his team, he was a really bad player - he didn't use cover, and didn't work any angles with teammates, didn't cap flags and was basically just invulnerable in 1v1's.

The thing about genuinely good players is that all their gameplay tends to improve at the same level, not just their ability to win 1v1's. You can tell genuinely good players by how they move and understand all the game mechanics and map design advantages. Cheats look like they suck, but just end up with ridiculous scores.

Thanks, I agree completely with your reasoning. That does make it sound like he is using multiple cheats, at least an aimbot and possibly a wallhack that shows when and where he is targeted from. It is my understanding that Frostbite does not allow health cheats (besides they would be obvious), so the seeming 1v1 infallibilty has to come down to enhanced reactions and aim.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There are health hacks..
    Last week we couldnt kill a blinking guy..who was leading the other team. He just seemed to suck up bullets till he turned to us. Then we died.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Meh guess ill play some more domination to see this.
  • F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

Don't listen to most of the people in these forums. You will always get the same answers, year after year, no matter which Battlefield you play. Every time the people in these forums and or in-game chat will say that it's just you and you need to get better at the game or I don't see that many cheaters. BS, it's all hacks and cheating. They will also tell you that it's your PC and that you should get a better computer or it's your connection. PFFT, I play TDM a lot, it's always the same people, cheating day after day and EA, DICE and Fairfight really don't do much about it at all. If all of these people were that good at gaming they would be making millions at ESports, but they can't take their hacks with them in the arena. The sad part is that most of the hackers are adults.
  • F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    I hope when the above was written it was still April 1st there. Alas, I don't think so.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The other day I got shot 5 times by a man from the other side of the map on amiens, he had extended browning auto rifle as medic. I have noticed cheaters always use this gun.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Without proofs your words are nothing but another hackusation.
  • FPSgamer69

he can ask you the same..why wouldn't his words be true
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.
  • buckiebull
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    some guy today on the brusilov map was floating in the sky picking guys off this hacking in totally out of hand
  • Sechnaill
    992 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cheating is outrageous, otherwise they wouldn't be perm banning dozens of players every day
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.

And the same could be said about you with your " if you complain about cheats you must not be good attitude." Everyone knows that cheats are out there, it just boils down to how many are actually using them. What's worse in a game a cheater or a hackusation?
This discussion has been closed.