Domination Hackers

Comments

• buckiebull
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    who cares about 'Hackusations' if your not using a cheat you don't have anything to worry about!
    The only way to solve or deter people from using cheats is to ban there account and if that doesn't work permy ban the ip address problem solved!
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    And the same could be said about you with your " if you complain about cheats you must not be good attitude." Everyone knows that cheats are out there, it just boils down to how many are actually using them. What's worse in a game a cheater or a hackusation?

Well done. I've tried to make that exact point as well, but it becomes very circular due to the "mad cuz bad" mentality reasserting itself, assuming of course that's it's not just basic obfuscation promoted by the cheat providers. It's weird that people can't understand that hackusations have zero impact on playing the game, but real cheats (even just one) has a huge impact. Pretty sure BF1 will be the last shooter I play on PC, which is a damn shame.
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @OP , you'll find cheats/hacks regardless of game mode/type. It may be more evident to you on the smaller maps as it's more of a confined space but you'll find the majority of the competitive players use this game and Frontlines as their preferred game mode/type to play. Played against Brekk1e / Nickel / Most of Ascend / Penta in these two game modes and if you're only used to the 'average joe' being in your lobbies, you'll be forgiven for assuming the worst if you come across players of the above calibre.
    Reason being the preferred game mode, it allows them to avoid the kill streak endings from Arties, planes, train & moth plebs.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Without proofs your words are nothing but another hackusation.

he can ask you the same..why wouldn't his words be true

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.

And the same could be said about you with your " if you complain about cheats you must not be good attitude." Everyone knows that cheats are out there, it just boils down to how many are actually using them. What's worse in a game a cheater or a hackusation?

For sure cheats exist. But I'm 1000000% sure it's not "one third of playerbase". I see a cheater once per month or so and it doesn't look as bad as that guy claims to be.
    Also, you can easily avoid playing with those people by simply changing server. But you can't avoid mad hackusators because human's stupidity is limitless.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags this rehash is ripe for closing.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    @LOLGotYerTags this rehash is ripe for closing.

Not really, there is much to discuss still. We are specifically talking about domination on the pc not general hacks.
  • WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just as a matter of interest, there is a lot about stats etc, what are the parameters that people think are cheaters and not.

or is this not viable......
  • Strycr
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2018
    Just as a matter of interest, there is a lot about stats etc, what are the parameters that people think are cheaters and not.

One thing you shouldn't do is take Rank into account. If I see a Rank 10 going 30-0 it wouldn't bother me. I'd be more bothered about a rank 140 going 0-30.
    But if you're going to assess someone use bftracker and just correlate the following stats
    SPM / KD / KPM / Accuracy / BTR Score / Skill
    If the majority of these are low and they are cleaning up in the server.... suspicions can be raised.
    Spectating someone will more often than not make it obvious whether they are being naughty or not so for the love of god use it before accusing someone, you're less likely to embarrass yourself with falsely accusing someone.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1heSpartan wrote: »

One thing you shouldn't do is take Rank into account. If I see a Rank 10 going 30-0 it wouldn't bother me. I'd be more bothered about a rank 140 going 0-30.
    But if you're going to assess someone use bftracker and just correlate the following stats
    SPM / KD / KPM / Accuracy / BTR Score / Skill
    If the majority of these are low and they are cleaning up in the server.... suspicions can be raised.
    Spectating someone will more often than not make it obvious whether they are being naughty or not so for the love of god use it before accusing someone, you're less likely to embarrass yourself with falsely accusing someone.

if you read up on the "forbidden to mention" websites..you will read also they get warned when being spectated.
    Some do not care gladly and just continue. They can be easily reported.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.

For sure cheats exist. But I'm 1000000% sure it's not "one third of playerbase". I see a cheater once per month or so and it doesn't look as bad as that guy claims to be.
    Also, you can easily avoid playing with those people by simply changing server. But you can't avoid mad hackusators because human's stupidity is limitless.

And how did the hackusation ruin your game? Did you die by it over and over? Did it effect how the rest of your team played? Did they all leave because of this? A hackusation can be laughed off with absolutely 0 effect to you or your team. A cheater who is flying in the air killing everyone from across the map will ruin a game. There is a difference.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

And how did the hackusation ruin your game? Did you die by it over and over? Did it effect how the rest of your team played? Did they all leave because of this? A hackusation can be laughed off with absolutely 0 effect to you or your team. A cheater who is flying in the air killing everyone from across the map will ruin a game. There is a difference.

Hackusations prove how stupid lots of bf players are because of their impossibility to tell the difference between good players and real cheaters. And even this thread has those people apparently.
    Also, cheaters do not "ruin" my games as I can simply report them and join another server.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.

Nobody is embracing anyone. But calling every 3rd player in this game a cheater is just ridiculous and stupid.
  • CarstenSoe62
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FruityGod wrote: »
    Watched a match yesterday with Ascend Metal Slug, which in my opinion is quite good at the game. He got slammed over and over again by a couple of players on the other team. One had nearly 100 kills in one round of domination using 8.35 . So thats that

Metalslug is a beast indeed, but I see that he ran into one particular Domination main, who, if legit, is possible one of the best infantry players, period. I've watched pretty much everything that guy has put on Youtube, and I am not entirely convinced. It's not so much his (out of this world) accuracy, but the sixth sense he seems to possess. Sometimes he anticipates enemies without any discernible cues provided by the game, audio or otherwise. Plus he rarely if ever gets surprised. Of course the material is cherry picked, but stats sites provide a consistent picture to back them up. So if not a full fledged 3D wallhack, but perhaps a 2D radar hack (permaspotting) could fit the bill.

Yeah that is one thing when you try to flank and then there is this one guy left behind waiting for you. Or catch you as you spawn or turn a corner, without the game audio or spotting gives you away. And this one player did exactly that at metalslug, knew exactly where he was all the time.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It really blows my mind that some refuse to accept there are hackers in this game..
  • FPSgamer69
    Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.

Nobody is embracing anyone. But calling every 3rd player in this game a cheater is just ridiculous and stupid.
    Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.

Every third is nonsense indeed.
    But the fierceness with which people defend "there are no cheaters" is as ridiculous
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.

Yes call people stupid.
    Embrace hackers.

Every third is nonsense indeed.
    But the fierceness with which people defend "there are no cheaters" is as ridiculous

Did I say anywhere that the game has none of them? Cheaters exist in every online game on PC. But there are not as many of those as hackusators are saying. That's a difference.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    It really blows my mind that some refuse to accept there are hackers in this game..

No one said there wasnt
    Quit putting words in peoples mouths
    I swear people say this every time a thread like this comes up. Damn its annoying.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

No one said there wasnt
    I swear people say this every time a thread like this comes up. Damn its annoying.

And it blows my mind how people can compare a hackusation as being as bad as a cheater.
  • Head3masher
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

No one said there wasnt

Obviously some people are quite good at the game, but people gonna cheat.... not being able to question the validity of an online gamer's legitimacy is not really fair
This discussion has been closed.