Rip weekly community mssions where we could get free scraps and a superior Bp

MettMoxxi
272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Man i really miss them

Rip in peperonis :'(

Comments

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Man i really miss them

Rip in peperonis :'(

There is an SLR Revision tomorrow, so we might get missions tomorrow or tonight.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SLR mission is up now. 100 and 200 kills over 5 days.
  • bleachee
    976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I guess the screwed up LMG "Hard" mission will never be repeated? It was only 500 scraps I guess.
  • jrmpt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can someone share a pic with the weapons included in the box?

Thanks
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe there could be a pistol version still coming. I mean they said, they would add one for each weapon type. Sidearm is a weapon type. They could basicly even divide it into revolvers and semi auot pistols.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    There was just a community mission that ended on Monday

-CB
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've completed this mission, using the almighty Fedorov Avtomat. This thing is indeed very versatile: it has great hip-fire, and it can be tap-fired easily at medium range, and sometimes even long range. It truly is ... dare I say it ... an assault rifle.

I managed to get in the best squad quite frequently, after playing a few TDM matches here and there. Not only was I in the best squad, but many of my squadmates were Medics too. Every round was basically a competition to see which team can medic-train harder than the other team. Hordes of medics overwhelmed every type of class.

I am usually on the receiving end of such a tactic, but today ... I was in the medic train.

The next five days are going to be an utter nightmare for all players who aren't a part of the train. You know what they say ...

... if you can't beat them, join them.

I can't wait until these medic missions will be over.

27qhqp.jpg
  • MettMoxxi
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've completed this mission, using the almighty Fedorov Avtomat. This thing is indeed very versatile: it has great hip-fire, and it can be tap-fired easily at medium range, and sometimes even long range. It truly is ... dare I say it ... an assault rifle.

I managed to get in the best squad quite frequently, after playing a few TDM matches here and there. Not only was I in the best squad, but many of my squadmates were Medics too. Every round was basically a competition to see which team can medic-train harder than the other team. Hordes of medics overwhelmed every type of class.

I am usually on the receiving end of such a tactic, but today ... I was in the medic train.

The next five days are going to be an utter nightmare for all players who aren't a part of the train. You know what they say ...

... if you can't beat them, join them.

I can't wait until these medic missions will be over.

27qhqp.jpg

Ah the good ol' Spongebob memes

It's the by far best Community Mission. I mean i receive soooooooooooo many revives and i still can kill so many Medics with my Maxim Smg. The best part is, when i kill someone and the Medics come right around the corner to receive their fate (also called 770 Rpm with 80 bullets in one clip).
  • boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Doesn’t matter medics, had 5 meds all tapdancing on my corpse on fort vaux till I got timed out. All riflespammers? -.-
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter medics, had 5 meds all tapdancing on my corpse on fort vaux till I got timed out. All riflespammers? -.-

Might've been me, I still ahve unlocks that need rifle grenade kills and that map is where they come out for me.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't wait for the Russian Axe revision and it's challenge, 200 kills with the Russian Axe and you're prize is the Russian Axe!