Weekly BF

Australian servers are all down/constantly crashing today?

Comments

• Cpl_McCrumpet
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Servers were playing well this arvo no issues and played a lot of rounds on conquest , Now however tonight been on 3 servers and all have crashed. Second night running we are having this issue and the official word from EA is they haven't noticed any outages.....
  • FecklessGamer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played through two complete games tonight.
  • Off2War
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just tried, servers still crashing...
  • sneerfulmite22
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    And no update at all from EA at all, I wonder if they are even aware of the Issue? Either way, this is very bad, No Support for the Australian players . Not gonna buy the next BF
  • Aranjack
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Australian servers crashing again tonight. We can't get more than 5mins of game time before crash.

Please acknowledge the issue!
  • JaKSLaP
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is anyone noticing that all the Aussie servers are running really bad, constant disconnects etc
  • Amoniumnitrate
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NETWORK ERROR havent seen this much crashing since ps2 bf2 aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh dreaming of backstab
  • JaKSLaP
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Absolute joke, been happening for days. WIth Apocalypse DLC "If you even want to call that a DLC" So many performance issues
  • Glovestriker
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I had one good game today, last 3 tonight dropped in first 2 minutes. Last night the same.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ATM the game is completely unplayable, servers pause the connection and then it goes blank and then you get that message telling you the connection to servers lost
  • Wannanosaurus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still a big issue - can't play on Australian servers at all because everyone is being disconnected within five minutes of a round starting. Not going to be able to complete the current mission at this rate.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just tried to play on a server listed as "Wont crash" got in for about 60 seconds, I reckon thats a record
  • FCG_Shadow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I played between 12 and 7pm. No crashes and stable. I jump off and my clan mates tell me the servers went down again not 10 mins after i left. Its now 9:11 pm and the issue is still happening, during peak times. DICE fix what you have broken.
  • 99thCommandment
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep, happening to everyone connecting to Aus servers. They last maybe 2 minutes then crash if you can get on at all. Its been happening for over 24 hours and is ridiculous.
  • Sgt_Chuck_Fart
    Yep same in canberra
  • SubSonix
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Friend and I have been having this issue for a couple of days now. PC
  • AlphaGamma
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is EA aware Aussie servers are having constant disconnects?

No one can play a full round, drops are random.
  • ARNY84FTW
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When are you going to FIX THIS ?????????????????
  • CrookedxMenace
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hear you tonight rented a server for that same problem so far so good name is Big baddas server hopefully all goes well on Xbox by the way
  • s0rtius
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add a "Me too" to this person's post in the tech support forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AU-Game-dropping-out-unable-to-connect-to-servers/m-p/6735764#M28433

Hopefully it'll be looked at if enough people say they're having this problem.
This discussion has been closed.