Domination Hackers

Comments

• F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Without proofs your words are nothing but another hackusation.

he can ask you the same..why wouldn't his words be true

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.

And the same could be said about you with your " if you complain about cheats you must not be good attitude." Everyone knows that cheats are out there, it just boils down to how many are actually using them. What's worse in a game a cheater or a hackusation?

For sure cheats exist. But I'm 1000000% sure it's not "one third of playerbase". I see a cheater once per month or so and it doesn't look as bad as that guy claims to be.
    Also, you can easily avoid playing with those people by simply changing server. But you can't avoid mad hackusators because human's stupidity is limitless.

Come play TDM on the East coast servers any time, there are usually between two and four servers. You will come back here with your head held low. There's not enough time in one day to record all of the hacks on TDM. Same people cheating, over and over again, every day, almost the same people weekly. I'm not crying about the hacks, it's just a sad fact. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just another game to me, but it sure ruins things. I don't cheat, so why should I have to deal with those people? Also, look in the chat where it says 97 temp bans and 26 perm bans (that's over 100 cheaters every day and Fairfight doesn't even catch the others), but hey no one is hacking according to you guys and the others just haven't been caught yet and probably never will be banned. In TDM it is 1/3 of the players running some hack, most of the time.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14767 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited April 2018
    It really blows my mind that some refuse to accept there are hackers in this game..
    the fierceness with which people defend "there are no cheaters" is as ridiculous

I have yet to see one person GENUINELY state there are no cheaters.

We all know there are cheaters, I know it, You know it, EA And DICE know it, The entire community is aware of some instances of cheating, Either second hand via youtube footage, Or first hand playing in a game and having one either on their team, Or against.

I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I died!!! Therefore hax!!!!!!!!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    If anyone wants to say that I'm wrong and there are not that many hackers, go ahead. I figure about one third of the people hack now. See all those temporary and permanent bans in the chat, those are all cheaters. To me there shouldn't be any temporary bans, just get rid of them all once and for all. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Without proofs your words are nothing but another hackusation.

he can ask you the same..why wouldn't his words be true

Because he sounds like your typical "you play better than me and it means you're cheating" guy.

And the same could be said about you with your " if you complain about cheats you must not be good attitude." Everyone knows that cheats are out there, it just boils down to how many are actually using them. What's worse in a game a cheater or a hackusation?

For sure cheats exist. But I'm 1000000% sure it's not "one third of playerbase". I see a cheater once per month or so and it doesn't look as bad as that guy claims to be.
    Also, you can easily avoid playing with those people by simply changing server. But you can't avoid mad hackusators because human's stupidity is limitless.

Come play TDM on the East coast servers any time, there are usually between two and four servers. You will come back here with your head held low. There's not enough time in one day to record all of the hacks on TDM. Same people cheating, over and over again, every day, almost the same people weekly. I'm not crying about the hacks, it's just a sad fact. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just another game to me, but it sure ruins things. I don't cheat, so why should I have to deal with those people? Also, look in the chat where it says 97 temp bans and 26 perm bans (that's over 100 cheaters every day and Fairfight doesn't even catch the others), but hey no one is hacking according to you guys and the others just haven't been caught yet and probably never will be banned. In TDM it is 1/3 of the players running some hack, most of the time.

Regarding this whole FF thing: like 3 weeks ago or so I played with a cheater on server and that guy admitted he cheats like it wasn't obvious enough. But he aslo said that he doesn't care about anticheat or anything because he's cheating using trial accounts for fun. Which rises another question: how many actual accounts have been banned? Because if cheaters use 10 hours of trial version of bf1 to mess around and move to another account after that, does that mean all FF bans are legit and make the game cheat-free?
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It really blows my mind that some refuse to accept there are hackers in this game..
    the fierceness with which people defend "there are no cheaters" is as ridiculous

We all know there are cheaters, I know it, You know it, EA And DICE know it, The entire community is aware of some instances of cheating, Either second hand via youtube footage, Or first hand playing in a game and having one either on their team, Or against.

I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.

I think he can made himself clear in his own post.
    But everytime there is a normal discussion about it, people come dropping in and ruining the thread with "hackusations" or "git gud"
    Thread gets closed./..and they probably have a little party.

Please tell Phantom that.
  • Ticket_Collector
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018

https://www.pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/pubg-cheaters-bans

1.5 million of 26 million accounts banned - 5.7%. Think BF1 has fewer cheaters just because? On a 64 player server, that means there are on average 3 to 4 cheaters. There are 2 things to consider here, first that some cheaters have several accounts, and second that BattlEye obviously catches far more cheaters than FF can. Both things considered, it's safe to assume that the 5% estimate based on the published numbers, and on BF4 banlists, still roughly applies.

There most likely are at least one or two cheaters on most of the 64 player servers you are on - that's a necessary fact.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

1.5 million of 26 million accounts banned - 5.7%. Think BF1 has fewer cheaters just because? On a 64 player server, that means there are on average 3 to 4 cheaters.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. But you can keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.
  • Ticket_Collector
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

1.5 million of 26 million accounts banned - 5.7%. Think BF1 has fewer cheaters just because? On a 64 player server, that means there are on average 3 to 4 cheaters.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. But you can keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

My comment vanished after I edited it.

TIL BattlEye is a conspiracy theory. Hard, published numbers are lies. Bf is magically exempt from cheating.

tldr: 64 player servers: 1-2 cheaters minimum on average.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018

Is your figure based on extrapolation from published statistics or are you actually noticing and verifying 1-2 cheaters per match (on average, so some of your matches might see none while others have significantly more)? Or is this completely feelings based suspicion?
  • llPhantom_Limbll

My comment vanished after I edited it.

TIL BattlEye is a conspiracy theory. Hard, published numbers are lies. Bf is magically exempt from cheating.

There are no "average" things when you're speaking of cheating. I play around 3 hours per day and see a cheater maybe once per month. And lots of decent players will agree with that number.
    People tend to overeact more often that you can expect them and throw hackusations just because.
    Saying that every server filled with cheaters makes no sense at all because you've got no proof just suspicions and that's enough only for another pointless hackusation.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    cheater maybe once per month. And lots of decent players will agree with that number.

so those who do not agree or not decent platyers
    lol nice logic.
    Type in a way you are always right or put down people who think otherwise.

How can we discus things if others are always wrong
  • FPSgamer69
    edited April 2018
    I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.[/i

I understood what he tried to say.

So how many are there then? ( not meaning the 1/3 of all players)
    And on what is it based?
  • Ticket_Collector
    I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.[/i

And on what is it based?

A low estimate is 2-5%. Based on ban lists and published numbers.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    cheater maybe once per month. And lots of decent players will agree with that number.

lol nice logic.

If you really think servers are filled with cheaters and at least one third of playerbase uses cheats, you're just as delusional as any other hackusator. People should at least admit there are others who play way better than them and stop projecting their lack of skill on those pesky cheaters. That's what I'm trying to make clear. But as long as hackusating mentalities prevail it won't be possible to discuss anything.
  • Wessmyre
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Three hours into game. BF1 day one, two people are flying around the map, same map, same game. Logged off never logged back on.

If you genuinely believe that this game is hack, or "near" hack free you just might be a ****.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    FairFight is only permanently banning around 30 to 40 players each day for cheating. But there must be more players than that cheating on PC each day. Doesn't that then mean that the number of players cheating is growing all the time?

The other thing is that EA sells games and is responsible for policing cheating in those games. That must be a conflict of interest. Because, if cheating appeals to some players who think the financial downside is worth it - as long as they can play for a worthwhile amount of time before being banned - then doesn't it make sense to EA to let players off without banning them for the first offense if they know these people will buy the game to cheat again because the player feel it's worth it?

How can we trust EA to have the honest player's interests at heart if we know they make money from cheating players who buy extra copies of the game.

Is EA even banning all accounts of each person who is caught cheating?
  • FPSgamer69
    edited April 2018

And on what is it based?

A low estimate is 2-5%. Based on ban lists and published numbers.

so every 64 player game could have at least 1 to 3 cheaters
  • FPSgamer69

lol nice logic.

If you really think servers are filled with cheaters and at least one third of playerbase uses cheats, you're just as delusional as any other hackusator. People should at least admit there are others who play way better than them and stop projecting their lack of skill on those pesky cheaters. That's what I'm trying to make clear. But as long as hackusating mentalities prevail it won't be possible to discuss anything.

ofcourse there are good players. And hackusations are not nice to hear all the time.
    But even if you are bad....like me....I see good players..but also enough cheaters.
    And i do not believe people hackusate because they enjoy it...but purely because they hate to play an expensive game with a cheater.
  • llPhantom_Limbll

lol nice logic.

ofcourse there are good players. And hackusations are not nice to hear all the time.
    But even if you are bad....like me....I see good players..but also enough cheaters.
    And i do not believe people hackusate because they enjoy it...but purely because they hate to play an expensive game with a cheater.

People throw hackusations purely because they got outplayed by skilled players. And because they don't believe skilled players exist, they had to call those cheaters. ALL OF THEM!
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Havent caught one in awhile(about a month maybe a few week). Ill get on today and stram again as usual because apparently i still havent seen anyone fly around before in bf1 nor have ive seen 3 cheaters in one room. I have seen plenty of single man cheating but no where near close to 1/3rd of the population. My vods can def attest to that.
This discussion has been closed.