Domination Hackers

Comments

• Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    If they detect and ban a player the instant they start cheating then what would be the point of that player buying a new copy of the game to cheat?

There wouldn't be a point, thus cheating problem solved. Isn't this what we want?

It's not what happens.

We know this doesn't happen. But I am hopeful as I see legal measures against known cheat dev's. I never thought I would see the day that would happen. We may be moving like a snail chasing peanut butter but it seems to be moving in the right direction. We as a community need to keep asking the questions and exposing the problem, thus everything is not ok, and it's not business as usual.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14517 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The big thing that may tick players off is the thought that an AC should be instantaneous. It shouldn't take 3 or 4 days to realize that someone is using a damage boost hack, or is able to fly through the air without being in a plane.

It still has be absolutely certain the player is cheating, It wouldn't be a good omen where something that "shouldn't" happen actually happens and the player is instabanned for it, Especially if the player was unaware of it happening on their client.

I feel your pain when you see somebody doing a "superman" and flying around the map and killing every player on the enemy team, That's one such anomaly that would be picked up on and that would flag the player to be checked for further anomalies.

Thankfully, Those types of cheaters are very rare.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What about a vote to kick option avaliable in server for players?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I sure as hell wouldn't trust guys like those participating in this thread or those that repeatedly throw around baseless accusations in-game with power like that. It's bad enough to experience being kicked by badmins just because you are doing good. I can only envision how much it would suck for the truly talented guys far above my own skill level.
    I honestly don't get why this thread is still alive and well, considering the clear forum policy that closed The Thread on this topic.
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've noticed a big increase in ESP wallhack and radar cheaters. I ran into so many of them tonight I had to shut the game off and stop playing. I couldn't get away from them, even when switching servers.

ESP wallhacks and radar cheats are some of the hardest to detect. Both for FairFight due to screenshot cleaners which automatically disables the cheat for few seconds while FairFight takes the screenshot, and for players.

It's not surprising most players can't tell someone is using ESP wallhacks, radar cheats, and assume it's just a skilled player.

If EA truely cared about PC cheating they'd hire BattlEye for client-side detection in order to complement FairFight's server-side statistics detection and DICE's code hardening efforts through memory encryption (which has been bypassed).

The only cheaters I'm still encountering frequently in BF1 is ESP wallhackers and radar cheaters. Battlefront 2 has free to download public cheats circulating around and EA/DICE doesn't even bother to download these free cheats and create detection signatures for them. EA's anti-cheat isn't on the same level as BattlEye.

Another thing that bothers me is the number of FairFight bans has been on the decline. To me this means less cheaters are being caught because if PUBG's 1 million bans per month has taught us anything. It's that cheaters don't give up and start playing legit just because they've been caught cheating.
  • Skeater44
    I sure as hell wouldn't trust guys like those participating in this thread or those that repeatedly throw around baseless accusations in-game with power like that. It's bad enough to experience being kicked by badmins just because you are doing good. I can only envision how much it would suck for the truly talented guys far above my own skill level.
    I honestly don't get why this thread is still alive and well, considering the clear forum policy that closed The Thread on this topic.

Why does this topic bother you being discussed in an official forum? It's not hurting you in any way, and you can chose not to be a part of it. So what's the problem?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14517 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What about a vote to kick option avaliable in server for players?

That wont work either.

From past experience players either don't do it or they have the chat hidden so they cant see a votekick is in action.

Plus it can be abused.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why does this topic bother you being discussed in an official forum? It's not hurting you in any way, and you can chose not to be a part of it. So what's the problem?

I'd prefer consistent enforcement of forum policy. I participated actively for hundreds of pages in the definitive cheating thread until it was closed, mostly from a critical viewpoint until the situation improved considerable. Everything that needs to be said has been said a hundred times over.
    The thing is, I don't mind hackusations in-game, nowadays I get them regularly, and often from max ranks nonetheless. This tells me that a nontrivial part of the player base have very little understanding about how experience, skill and luck can manifest themselves in game play, not to mention game engine and netcode inconsistencies. I haven't seen wallhackers, 2D or 3D, anywhere in quite a while. If someone has happened to use it in a game against me, they surely haven't been adept at leveraging that capability enhancement. But then again, I don't camp in corners.
    Thus my personal experience from both as a cheating observer and a claimed cheater directly contradicts the sweeping estimations provided here. I feel obligated to provide a balancing viewpoint in the forum, but it gets tiring.
    @Braddock512 if there has been a change in policy regarding this topic, I'd like it to be explicitly acknowledged. Otherwise I feel this should be closed.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018

I'd prefer consistent enforcement of forum policy. I participated actively for hundreds of pages in the definitive cheating thread until it was closed, mostly from a critical viewpoint until the situation improved considerable. Everything that needs to be said has been said a hundred times over.
    The thing is, I don't mind hackusations in-game, nowadays I get them regularly, and often from max ranks nonetheless. This tells me that a nontrivial part of the player base have very little understanding about how experience, skill and luck can manifest themselves in game play, not to mention game engine and netcode inconsistencies. I haven't seen wallhackers, 2D or 3D, anywhere in quite a while. If someone has happened to use it in a game against me, they surely haven't been adept at leveraging that capability enhancement. But then again, I don't camp in corners.
    Thus my personal experience from both as a cheating observer and a claimed cheater directly contradicts the sweeping estimations provided here. I feel obligated to provide a balancing viewpoint in the forum, but it gets tiring.
    @Braddock512 if there has been a change in policy regarding this topic, I'd like it to be explicitly acknowledged. Otherwise I feel this should be closed.

Mate, some people can't be reasoned with no matter what you say. This thread will be filled with random hackusations and pointless mumbling very soon. Just like the big one which was closed before.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nice selfreflection MAcho
    Respectfull
  • Skeater44
    Ya we all know how hackusations just destroy gameplay. Stupid hackusation!!! I can't even get out of my spawn area because of it. Ya I see exactly what you all are talking about now. Sheez. I haven't seen many cheats in awhile neither, but that doesn't mean that this little episode we went through wont pop up again in the new BF. The key word is many. I guess if you are happy with the way things are then great. I prefer to let them know we are watching and though things are better we are not willing to settle and let them become lackadaisical with this situation.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IDK why people want to stop talking about the hacking? We can't just put our fingers in our ears and la la pretend not happening.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.[/i

I understood what he tried to say.

So how many are there then? ( not meaning the 1/3 of all players)
    And on what is it based?

A low estimate is 2-5%. Based on ban lists and published numbers.

Your numbers are BS because you're using statistics from another game to make a conclusion about this game. Cheating in pubg is more rampant than BF1. You're leaving a lot left out of the picture and being intentionally misleading to try to prove your point.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Now where I have I seen this thread before ???? Funny how Anti cheat threads are always the most popular lol
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IDK why people want to stop talking about the hacking? We can't just put our fingers in our ears and la la pretend not happening.

People get tired of skrubz making hacusations. That’s why no one wants to talk about it.
  • Skeater44
    MrUpvote wrote: »

People get tired of skrubz making hacusations. That’s why no one wants to talk about it.
    LOL. Move on folks nothing to see here. Just the typical hackusation's are killing my gameplay :D
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating in pubg is more rampant than BF1.

And you know this how?
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Cheating in pubg is more rampant than BF1.

And you know this how?

For one, it has more players and going off my experience with bf1. Cheating is present and it's an issue but not to the degree of pubg. Secondly I believe fairfights biggest wave was 8k(reported to jackfrags by ea). Pubg was million plus(reported by battleeye)

Take from that what you will.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The gaming community has turned to pure garbage. I liked gaming better before I started visiting forums. Guess I need to go back to my old ways.
  • Pelliy

It's ok to talk about it but your post just sounds like incredulity. You can't do it or fathom how someone can be so dominant in a game, therefore they're cheating, where dom is probably the densest in skllset as Bs meta that plague the other game modes are not nearly as present. Tons of PC and console players that have stats out of this world.

We have to be reasonable when we talk about cheaters. It's an issue yes and it's not one that will magically disappear but not everyone cheating to the degree you think they are.
This discussion has been closed.