Violation [GAMEHACK] #88001

2»

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13714 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Kanmanhei
    Stop Swearing, It is not permitted.

• rabeez
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just got banned yesterday aswell :neutral: my case is a little different because i did get my account compromised 3 and a half months ago by some russian bloke but at the time looking at his scores he didnt appear to be cheating, and to get banned 3 months later is really odd. less than impressed
  • Vic_dutchy
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    I looked through some things and what struck me was that i have two instances of PB in my systems,do all have that?
    https://imgur.com/QlRML7t
    one in between the BF4 game files and one in the redist file.
    see some when looking into this who don't have the copy in the BF4 files.

Edit:

it isn't this,took the gamble and reïnstalled with fresh account,can play normally. Also says that there's nothing on my pc which should make this happen ... or it must happen over time.
    Post edited by Vic_dutchy on
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    I have not received any violation kicks with any of the programs I tested.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    rabeez wrote: »
    Just got banned yesterday aswell :neutral: my case is a little different because i did get my account compromised 3 and a half months ago by some russian bloke but at the time looking at his scores he didnt appear to be cheating, and to get banned 3 months later is really odd. less than impressed

He likely was. PB does silent logging then enforces the ban. It's very likely yours came from when your account was compromised.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13714 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking this one down.

Feel free to continue the discussion in this thread : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/138109/you-were-kicked-by-punkbuster/p14#latest
This discussion has been closed.